Old 08-08-2019, 02:03 PM #66031
Модератор

Модератор

**NUDE ASSHOLE WINKING INCLUDED & SURPRISE ENDING** You've found an AD on craiglist and found a nurse named "Nurse Sunshine" who has a private nurse clinic. When you saw Sunshine natural curves in the ad your dick couldn't help but rise in anticipation Finally you make it to Sunshine's private home and she looks even better in person. What seems like a normal check up turns into a sexual seduction WITH A DARK TWIST. Will you be able to survive three INTENSE JOI rounds? Find out what sinister things lie within this special Halloween edition Cum Tax. LOYAL BOYS ALWAYS USE MARK UP CODES **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 23 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:03 PM #66032
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Size: 94.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:10 PM #66033
Модератор

Модератор

LOL, you're fucked now! my tits are just enough to make you bend over and take a spanking from me. I'll **** that wallet and milk you for all you got, loser! Look at these perfect tits, don't you wanna see more? guess you'll find out if you get to or not....I love to tease!
Models: Kruel Kylie

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:15 PM #66034
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He and all of you would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:18 PM #66035
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties!
It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:19 PM #66036
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah
1080p HD!
TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:20 PM #66037
Модератор

Модератор

Curvy Crystal has just woken up, with a cup of coffee in her hand she seduces her boyfriend on the stairs. A chubby girl for enthusiasts who won't be disappointed buy this early bird.
Models: La Sublime XXX

Duration: 25 min 11 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:29 PM #66038
Модератор

Модератор

Storyline: you and me both have detention, the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful, the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:29 PM #66039
Модератор

Модератор

It's fun not knowing what I've got in mind for you, for your cock. I have you stroke while I get you high off of me. Off of my perfect body, sexy devious mind, turn you into a gushing twitching jerkaholic, introduce you to Aroma more than once, make you into a stroke bitch. Remember when I said I wouldn't say much? There's no fun in knowing it all, will you edge, will you squeeze your cock for me, will you see my perfect naked tits, will you almost cum, will you have to beat your meat blue? So many questions, so much thrill, let's keep it that way, my way... Only one way to find out, live it. That's an order.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 02:40 PM #66040
Модератор

Модератор

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin & stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile