Old 06-12-2019, 01:45 PM #6651
Модератор

Модератор

I need to use the restroom, but I've come to find out that the doors are locked! Why are the doors always locked?! I start doing my desperation dance in hopes that maybe someone will come along and unlock the bathroom door. No one comes along and I can't hold it any longer! I squat down and pee and poo right in the hallway.
Models: Leena

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 636 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:57 PM #6652
Модератор

Модератор

I can feel my shit pressing against my clenched asshole. I hold my butt and stomach as a do a desperation dance. I finally can't takeout anymore and sit on the toilet to shit. You see me from a close up side shot as my poop comes out of me into the toilet. I grunt and moan. I wipe myself up and it smells so bad. I show you my huge pile of shit and tease you about how I bet you'd love to rub it all over yourself and eat it. Then stuff my shit in your ass just so you can poop it out again and eat it some more.
Models: Leena

Duration: 4 min 29 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:00 PM #6653
Модератор

Модератор

Since we got a condom with nubs, i really wanted to try something out.
I shit out a soft load and start to pack my shit in the condom.
It was harder then i thought, and it took a bit time but i managed to do it.
The pure view on this condom, filled with my shit was so horny making.
I put the condom in my pussy, but soon i noticed that the shit squished out on my pubicarea and in my pussy.
A little bit frustrated and disappointed i tried to fix it, but it doesnt worked.Unfortunately, I broke it.
I took my dildo and put the totally smeared condom over it, starting to fuck myself, which felt really,really good.
I took the didlo out of my pussy and started to lick on the shit and to suck on the shit while i masturbate until i had a orgasm.
Models: LucyScat

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:04 PM #6654
Модератор

Модератор

Hi guys. In this video you will see how Olga and I are getting our tits dirty. We caress our breasts in turn, first I am Olga, and then Olga to me. Next, we shit on each other and smeared our liquid shit on the body with boobs. We did not touch each other with our hands, but only touched our body and breasts and smeared shit on our bodies. The smell was very strong because there was a lot of shit, we kept it in ourselves for several days, so that today as much as possible shit stuck on our breasts and more shit we could smear on our bodies. We love you very much and always try to make our videos attractive and interesting. Thank you for being with us !
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:13 PM #6655
Модератор

Модератор

In this video you will see me and Olga. I admit we are very pleased to work it together. We love to be alone. Today, Im probably a slave. Olga will fuck me, write to me and shit. She tore my favorite pink tights and took a big, rubber dick. She fucked me in her pussy and did it quickly and sharply. Today, Olya is aggressive and tough. Then she nasrat on me and wrote and smeared shit on the phalos and fucked me already dirty phallus. Then he gave me shit on the phalos in my mouth and I licked the shit and swallowed Olgas poop. I sucked the dirty phalos again and again, and Olga pushed me deeper into my throat, so that the drooling flowed out of my mouth. Olga continued to thrust a dirty cock into me with her shit. She brought me to squirt, when she once again pulled the phalos from me, I peeed a lot on the bed. Olga left me and took the camera, she showed you very close my dirty loose cunt and how I fucked on the bed after my dirty and abrupt sex with a rubber member))) We hope you appreciate our work. Thank you for having us!
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 885 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 02:13 PM #6656
Модератор

Модератор

#1 Autumn's First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my GET To KNOW ME” videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
#2 Pooped My PANTIES - First Time!!
I have never pooped my panties before. I've never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and I'm sharing this with you all.
I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
#3 3 Day HUGE Panty POOP
I held my poop for 3 almost 4 days and this was a HUGE Poop! It smeared Up my panties and into my pussy and really made a huge mess. Felt So Damn Good!!!
From your favorite tattooed redhead!
Autumn Young
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:20 PM #6657
Модератор

Модератор

This video was recorded on the order . The customer asked me to make him a video clip in which I completely naked first poop and pee on the floor , and then standing on her knees and opening wide his anus I fart very loudly . I didnt have to think and made him this video . Any of you can become a writer video clip written by him . If you wish to have in your collection a video clip with my participation do not hesitate to write , I will answer all and you will get your collection my hot video . With love to you, Svetlana .
Models: Svetlana

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:58 PM #6658
Модератор

Модератор

Today video for fans of masturbation with the shit.First soft masturbation through pantyhose stroking my pussy with cold cucumber.Then I kneel on all fours and push the shit in tights.Undress shit dirty pantyhose and I masturbate.I lick the shit out of pantyhose and my pussy fucking cucumber..
Heute Video für die Fans der Masturbation mit dem shit.First weichen Masturbation durch Strumpfhose streichelte meine Muschi mit kalten Gurken. Dann knie ich auf allen Vieren und schieben die Scheiße in Strumpfhosen.Undress shit schmutzige Strumpfhose und ich masturbate.I lecken die Scheiße aus Strumpfhosen Und meine Pussy fucking Gurke ..
Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:54 PM #6659
Модератор

Модератор

Today i felt in love with my fucking big shit!!!! I show you my body, and when i open my ass, he is allready full of shit. I make a big poop in face of you, and after she was so amazing that i start licking her and turn into a fucking big orgasm.
I LOVE MY SHIT.
Models: MINA

Duration: 13 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 12:10 AM #6660
Модератор

Модератор

This video is preparing my delicious pile and piss for shipping to my admirer. Buy my sweet poop, pee and you will be able to smell, touch, taste and drink. Enjoy
Models: PrincessMonica

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile