Old 08-09-2019, 12:16 PM #66621
Модератор

Модератор

I honestly outdid myself today and I think you will completely agree once I start teasing you with these titties. I want you to lay below me and take in my big tits in this tiny sling shot bikini. My nipples are barely covered and my cleavage is heaping! I look forward to giving you the greatest draining of your life. This is some insanely hot tit worship that you don't want to miss.

Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIKINI, BIKINI FETISH, BIG TITS, BODY WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, CLEAVAGE, BOOBS, BOOBS BOUNCING, TIT TEASING, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TEASE, SENSUAL GODDESS, SLAVE TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:20 PM #66622
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:23 PM #66623
Модератор

Модератор

Theres nothing you love more than losing your mind to me. Stroking away at my beauty and power. But you know an orgasm is earned. You the privilege of getting release doesn't come easy. Goddess wants you to earn that delicious orgasm by eating every last drop of it. Theres no better way to make you even weaker for me than by sacrificing your own willpower and dignity all at once!
Models: Jasminecarterr

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:27 PM #66624
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:29 PM #66625
Модератор

Модератор

I'm completely topless, from start to finish in this clip, with nothing but my hands to cover my perfect nipples. Will I have a nip slip? Will I let you see what you're desperate for? Buy it and find out.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:30 PM #66626
Модератор

Модератор

Its time for me to get my revenge! I have Scarlet tied to the table and I will have my way with her, punishing her just the same way as she punished me. I make her beg for it first, and then I make her cum so many times she HATES me for it. Revenge is so sweet
Models: Miss_Lollipop

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 39.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:31 PM #66627
Модератор

Модератор

I want bigger boobies. Lets make them bigger soon. I tell you how badly I want them. Big juicy boobies to compliment my body MARK UP CODES MAKE MY TITS BIGGER:
OBEYME 

BETTERBOY 

MYWEAKBOY

MYSLAVE

MYBESTBOY
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 4 min 38 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:33 PM #66628
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft.
The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down!
OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:38 PM #66629
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think you run your own life? Do you honestly think you're an independent person? You are so wrong, You are a slave, you don't have any independence at all, you can't even make one decision for yourself. You are entirely owned by my tits. You live for my tits, you would even d!e for my tits. You must repeat after me "I am owned by Goddess Gwen's tits" that's a good slave, you know your place, you know you have no control. You know you are weak for my big breasts and you know they own your cock, your mind, your wallet.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 12:40 PM #66630
Модератор

Модератор

IN PART ONE...
Raquel and Reagan have been assigned to work on a project together, and their college professor couldn't have picked a more inconvenient & troublesome pairing. Saying they don't mesh well would be an understatement, as Reagan is the head cheerleader of their university squad and Raquel spends the entirety of her days cooped up in the photography lab dark room. They've barely spoken, let alone glanced eyes at each other's direction prior, they've only been given 3 days to complete a rather extensive project. Typing away at her phone, Reagan show's no sigh or desire of engaging with Raquel, insisting that she take on the task of completeing it due to having all the time in the world on her hands from a lack of social life. What Reagan doesn't know however is that Raquel is quite activie... just in a different sort of community. Not taking kindly to Reagan's disrespectful tone and behavior, Raquel decides to enlighten her; wrapping her arms around her neck, sealing her mouth shut with the palm of her hand and pulling her in closer. Reagan is woken by the sound of a door slamming. Bound spread eagle to a bed by her legs and arms, Reagan's hands are held Stolen in leather bondage mits and a ball gag stuffed between her lips. She squirms in her confines as Raquel approaches with a vengeful smile on her lips, latex gloves encasing her fingers which she lungs towards Reagan's crotch; exposing her pussy. Reagan may think she knows what it's like to cum from all of those jocks she's had her way with, but today Raquel is going to make Reagan hate cumming. Over and over again she'll pry orgasm's from Reagan's helpless body, working her over until she's a shrieking, sweaty and shaking. And Raquel hasn't even gotten to the best part yet... when she introduces this bimbo cheerleader to her big, thick cock.
NOW IN PART TWO...
Raquel is going to turn bimbo cheerleader Reagan Lush into her little fucktoy. Shackling her in steel cuffs and a collar, Raquel strokes her thick strap on cock pointing it in the direction of Reagan's mouth. She wants to see just how much Reagan has learned from all those football players she's deepthroated. Face fucking her into a slobbery mess, Reagan's eyes stream tears as Raquel carves her way into the back of her throat, making for a lovely lubricant when combined with the saliva pouring from her lips. When Raquel finally sinks her cock deep inside Reagan's pretty pink pussy, the sadist within her takes over, showing Reagan no mercy as she pushes in every inch of her dick all the way down to the balls inside. Reagan squirms and thrashes as moans escape her lips, Raquel contorting her body in positons that no man ever has, pushing into her depths harder and more skillful then any jock could ever dream. Raquel is going to ravish and turn this bimbo cheerleader completely out by the time she's threw with her. Wouldn't the whole university just love to see her handy work?
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile