Old 08-12-2019, 01:58 AM #67741
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just **** you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits!- Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:34 AM #67742
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:43 AM #67743
Модератор

Модератор

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:48 AM #67744
Модератор

Модератор

Another FANTASTIC Bukakke Party with our IN-HOUSE Cum Queen,
a master class of how to give blowjobs, tender handjobs, taking facials,
giving oral pleasure, and offering her smiling face for the creamery.
A must for any true bukkake enthusiast and collector.
Models: britbuk

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:53 AM #67745
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:54 AM #67746
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:58 AM #67747
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration:
Resolution: 1261 x 711
Format: JPEG
Size: 344 KiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 03:21 AM #67748
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help yourself. The moment she walks out that door you click on my site and begin exploring to find your next jerk off material. Today is a beautiful day, not only do you get to stroke behind her back, you get to jerk it to the fact that you beat your dick in spite of her. You beat it to me because I turn you on in ways she never could. You love seduction and she lacks it. She could be wearing this exact same outfit and she wouldn't compare to me. You need me in your sex life to make your basic relationship interesting. I make you cum, then she comes home, and you can bear another day of your relationship. The endless cycle will never stop, you need me to keep your relationship going while destroying it at the same damn time.

Consists of:Risky JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Homewrecker, Masturbation Instruction, Mind Fuck, sub training, slave training, goddess worship, sensual domination, sensual tease, home wrecking fetish, cum control, cum countdown, tit worship, ass worship, body worship, female domination, femdom pov, femdom, mental domination, body tease, big tits, big boobs,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 03:24 AM #67749
Модератор

Модератор

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 03:40 AM #67750
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty shows her pussy and asshole off for the first time ever in this live cam show recording! Watch her orgasm using her vibrator, and when shes done she'll show you how wet she is... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) * (NOT 1080P, IT IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE CAM SHOW, THERE WILL BE SHORT SECOND LONG FREEZES)
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile