Old 08-14-2019, 02:27 PM #67881
Модератор

Модератор

Hi there, I'm your naughty neighbor. I noticed your wife was outside, so I let myself in. The thing is, I know that you we're alone and thought we should talk. Of course I'm wearing a very sexy outfit. don't worry, your stupid wife won't find out I'm here. This is pretty hot, right? I look so much better than your ugly wife. I think we can play together like this more often. I'll just need a credit card and I'll keep teasing you. Our little secret from the wifey.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:31 PM #67882
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
**OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:52 PM #67883
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:00 PM #67884
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:08 PM #67885
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah
1080p HD!
TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:14 PM #67886
Модератор

Модератор

Get on your knees and worship my flawless legs and ass in my skin tight see through pantyhose. My bubble butt and long feminine legs leave you begging for more!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:19 PM #67887
Модератор

Модератор

Alright boys. Let's do something a little wild today. I'm going to combine my powers of mental manipulation with something I know you'll enjoy. You're going to take your favorite mind-altering substance of choice and you're going to use it while watching this video. The combination of substance and my voice will pull you into a high you've never known. Under my direction, you'll experience things unlike anything you've experienced with substance or my power alone. So go ahead. Take a swig. Take a puff. Get high and go down for me.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 967 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:23 PM #67888
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:31 PM #67889
Модератор

Модератор

Most guys are getting to see & play with some titties for Valentines day, but do you think you're going to? Hell no! You're My little loser that will be at home, alone, jerking off to NO titty humiliation! You know you don't deserve to see titties...you silly loser boy!

Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!:
10%- PAY MORE
25%- LOSER FEE!
40%- WEBSITES CUT
50%- SMALL PENIS TAX
75%- PAY ALOT
100%- LOVE ANIKA
500%- INTOX
1000%- BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:40 PM #67890
Модератор

Модератор

Sandy (Abbey Rain) seems to have everything a woman could want: money, peace of mind, a home to call her own, and a husband whom loves her more than anything else in the world. Yet while her love for her husband, John, is undying as ever, nothing exciting seems to happen in their lives. John works excessively, but they both agree that it is necessary for them to sustain their present lifestyle: the luxury car, the hilltop bungalow with the pool, and the vacations to the Caribbean. But Sandy wants more; indeed, she yearns for more.
One morning, while Sandy takes a dip in the pool, a young stranger, Ricky (Alvin Tan), watches her from afar. He builds up the courage to approach Sandy in her very home - uninvited and trespassing - and Sandy, startled as expected, tries to chase Ricky out immediately. Deep down, however, Sandy would love to know a new friend to bring life into her empty existence, taking into full account Ricky's sincere overtures, if not his boyishly-handsome looks. They confide in each other, and Ricky tames Sandy enough for a massage. One thing leads to another, and Sandy, naked under her bathrobe and feeling completely vulnerable, eventually warms up to Ricky.
Despite her strong loyalty to her husband, and her personal promise to only ever have sex with John for life, Sandy finds herself increasingly unable to resist Ricky's advances. And then all hell breaks loose...
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 54 min 51 s
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile