Old 08-14-2019, 10:51 PM #67941
Модератор

Модератор

Mixing my long sculpted legs and high heels with 420/p0pp3rs is a lethal combination. The way I bend and move my legs puts you in a tranc3. The more I tell you to inhale the higher you get for me. You are like putty in my hands before long and are willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy. My legs and heels control YOU!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:53 PM #67942
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with tits so worship mine. They're absolutely perfect as I tease and play with your obsession for boobs. You've never seen beautiful natural breasts like this before.. so I'm going to keep drawing you in because I know you cant get enough of them. Watch my big tits bounce and jiggle. Keep getting weak for my breasts and my breasts only.
Markup Codes:
25% PRINCESSARIELLE
50% WORSHIPARIELLE
75% BRAINLESS
100% STUPIDFUCKTAX
Models: WowArielle

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:57 PM #67943
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:00 PM #67944
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:01 PM #67945
Модератор

Модератор

Melt into your seat while I take complete control of you, rewiring your brain while you sniff poppers. You love my strap on. You crave my cock. You want it in your mouth. Empty your brain and let me fill it up with new thoughts and desires. You want my cock in your mouth. You want to gag on it, choke on it. You love my dick. You worship my cock. I tell you exactly when to sniff while I reprogram you to my liking. You won't be the same after this clip!
Good boys use markup codes: LOSERTAX WEAKBITCH WEAKESTBITCH VENUSISGOD FUCKMEOVERVENUS My Favs use: RUINMEVENUS
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:12 PM #67946
Модератор

Модератор

coercing you to be bad... suggesting you be mindless and to be an obedient idiot for my bouncy big boobs... I bounce them in your face and brag about how I never have to work or do anything boring because I have horny men groveling at my feet ready to pay for me and do everything for me...
see... look what happens too your pathetic cock when I shake my tits in your face ahhh its so esay to get you hard and when you get hard, you start spending! Good boy... just watch and fall victim to my irritable cleavage
Im soooo spoiled and sooo evil too. I make you men my victims haha I sink my claws in and slowly draw them down your wallet until theres nothing left. You wont even care what happens because you'll be too busy jacking to my pretty face. bitchy attitude and my big boobs
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:21 PM #67947
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:22 PM #67948
Модератор

Модератор

Ellie and a friend are having fun trying to make each other pass out. Ellie is a little bigger and more muscular than her friend, but it's still difficult for her to find the right position and angle. She is still able to make her go dark. Her tiny tattooed friend, on the other hand, has no problem making Ellie pass out and go limp! Featuring: limp fetish, girl girl, wrestling, grappling, lesbian domination, female domination, catfight, cat fighting
Models: Goddess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:26 PM #67949
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have magically appeared before me, an evil seductress of my most wild imaginations. You offer me pleasure that I will never be able to obtain ever again, but at a cost. If I cum I will be in love with you forever. As soon as I say yes, you warn me that this is going to be int0x and your ass has powers I could never imagine. Instruct me to sniff your ass, each time I sniff your wonderful aroma I become int0x. I sniff my popp3rs. Please instruct me to sniff your ass multiple times every minuet or two. Be really heavy with the int0x. At the end of the clip Coerce me to orgasm and become your pet for the rest of your life.
Clip Contains: ass sniffing, jerk off instruction, femdom, pov, ass worship, slave training, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 23 min 44 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:30 PM #67950
Модератор

Модератор

Just before experiencing my luscious lips around that big cock of yours Im going to make you watch me. Don't take your eyes off of me, dont even blink! My tight curvy body looks incredible in my sexy, see through body stocking. Barely covering my giant perky breasts and nice round ass. You'll see me from all sides, teasing, spanking, licking and telling you in great detail of how I plan on making you explode!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile