Old 08-15-2019, 11:21 PM #68131
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "Bunny's in the market for a new bimmer & decides it would be fun if she didn't have to pay for it! Her plan is to see if she can “convince” the owner of her local BMW dealership to offer a special deal. As they sit down in his office to discuss finances, her income records trigger a discussion of her lucrative Internet business. When he innocently asks what she does to earn so much, she springs her trap by offering a little demonstration. Once he gets a look at what's under Bunny's hood, he's soon willing to do just about anything to see more of her incredible ass! She manipulates his desire into a JOI and just when he's edging, she proposes her own financing plan: any time Bunny doesn't want to make a payment, he'll cover it in exchange for a tease session. Of course, he instantly agrees so that he can cum & soon a happy Bunny is driving home in her new car! "
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 11:31 PM #68132
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 11:38 PM #68133
Модератор

Модератор

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 11:53 PM #68134
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 12:01 AM #68135
Модератор

Модератор

My greed for money is completely insatiable. I take take take without any regard for what happens to you or your family. Being a master manipulator, I use my powerful seductive skills to show you the one thing we both have in common. You are just as insatiable as I am! Your obsession for me will never waiver. Your love for me is completely insatiable. Your need for me grows everyday! I take over your mind like a virus! I am everywhere,in everything! There's no escape!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 12:04 AM #68136
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley loves her new outfit and after a date with you, she returns home to show it off for you in her pantyhose and fur high heels. She knows how much you love pantyhose and especially Cecilia De Rafael pantyhose. She dances, strips down into just pantyhose and masturbates for you while teasing you and dirty talk.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 763 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 12:13 AM #68137
Модератор

Модератор

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 12:29 AM #68138
Модератор

Модератор

As you can hear I have a pathetic slave trying to mow my lawn. Like all the rest he's doing an awful job and I'll have to fire him right after this. Do you want to be next, slave? Can you handle working to my high standards or will you fall like the rest of them? Show me you can be different slave. I even give you my email. So if you want to serve me in real life I'll tell you how
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 12:39 AM #68139
Модератор

Модератор

Control? Not for you loser. Not when it comes to my huge perfect tits! I'm showing them off in the cutest little sports bra. I want you to appreciate every single view and angle of my luscious cleavage. They are so big they could smother you, but you won't get anywhere near them EVER. You're desperate to give my amazing breasts control even though you know I can't fucking stand you.
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 12:48 AM #68140
Модератор

Модератор

Rejects will purchase on IMPULSE.

Impress Mistress Veronica: Use these MARKUP codes!

40% increase code: PayVeronicaVixen
100% increase code: GOODBITCH69
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile