Old 08-17-2019, 01:03 PM #68631
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start **** them with their and hands. The giant Squeezes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then Squeezes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, crushing them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 01:08 PM #68632
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for a marathon of pain. What will I have you do to that hard cock and tender balls? How many orgasms will I make you ruin along the way? It's a mystery. Once I've worked you up into a helplessly horny state, I'll slowly reveal my ball aching, cock Tormenting plan, using my whims to improvise along the way. The hornier you get, the more I'll make you hurt. That I can promise. You can tap out at any point along the way. But if you're a good boy, you just might be allowed to cum once we reach the finish line--and isn't that orgasmic bliss, made so much more intense by nearly a half hour of Torment, worth any price?
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 01:12 PM #68633
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny, so fucking shiny! My perfect ass in these tight leggings, mmm, fuck. You just can't look away, you are just so addicted to my shiny sexy big ass. Taking hit after hit of those Aroma makes you so weak, you know you should stop but you can't, you don't want to. My Shiny Ass owns you, and everything you are.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 24 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 638 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 01:13 PM #68634
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so disappointed in you. I can't believe you let me fucking wait for you. You've neglected your Goddess… and now you're going to be punished. You were supposed to buy my pedicure, and clearly you haven't kept up on your duties as my footboy. They're dirty and unpolished, and I'm going to make you work for the beautiful polished pedicure I deserve in your mouth. Right now, I demand you smell my stinky feet and lick them clean. Prove to me that you're worthy of being MY good footboy. I'm going to shove them in your face and taunt you with them while I go about taking care of my own business. You don't deserve to feel my soft feet wrapped around your dick; you don't deserve to feel my foot pussy! I'm VERY unimpressed by you… You want my full attention while serving me?! Work for it, Loser! And don't you even dare think about cumming!!
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 01:14 PM #68635
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Valora
I am Dr. Goddess Valora and while that's an unconventional title, the plaques on my wall show that I am certified. I've been looking over your files and saw that you are having some marital issues. It seems you feel unsatisfied with your relationships with women. Interesting… I like to gauge reactions from my patients, it's what my specialty really is, so I'm gonna throw out a few ideas and I'm going to gauge your reaction to each one.
Have you experimented sexually in the past? I see. Have you ever experimented with men? Oh you did? Interesting. Tell me a little bit about that. And are you drawn to any particular type of man? I'm not saying you're gay, I'm just curious what type of man you're attracted to? It will help me in my diagnosis. Strong and handsome, hmmm. Well to be honest, I don't think I need any more information from you than that.
You see I find that a lot of my patients suffer from the same thing. Chronic denial of black cock lust. LOL. Your body says that you're repulsed by that idea but your eyes definitely tell me that you're intrigued. You can't sit there and tell me that you've never lusted over one of your black friends. I know you have, I can read you. Maybe there was a big mean black bully at school who was stronger than you who you lusted after. Something tells me that there's something you're repressing. And I think the only thing that's going to save you from coming back to these appointments over and over again, is finally satisfying your desire for sucking big black cock.
Throbbing, meaty, veiny black cock fills your head, it's ok to admit it. And black guys love getting sucked off by pathetic little white boys like you. You feel compelled to suck their cocks. You've been repressing this for far too long. You need this type of degradation. You know that they are superior to you in every way possible, especially because they are way more endowed than you are. It intimidates you but also excites you. Also you know that they are more manly than you are, and they know it too. They'll rub it in your face. Literally, they will rub their huge cocks in your face. And you'll sit there and take it. You'll love each and every degrading moment of it.
I see you're not really disagreeing with me any more, are you? You know that I'm right. In fact this is the best Therapy-Fantasy appointment you've ever had because we've finally gotten to the root of your problem with women. Your little secret has been holding you back from the type of relationship you've always truly needed. And all it took was for you admit that you lust after big black cock. And behind each and every sexual encounter that you've ever had was that yearning desire for that woman to actually be a black guy with a huge cock.
And there are plenty of ways to make this a reality and turn your life around so you can be happy and fulfilled. Because once you finally come to terms with what you are, which is a black cock loving faggot, your life is going to get so much better. You're going to be happier. And you're going to thank me for this! I'll see you next time, I can't wait to hear about your progress, lol.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 01:14 PM #68636
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bardot Smith - iwantclips

Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 01:30 PM #68637
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 13 s
Resolution: 988 x 1 624
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 01:33 PM #68638
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 01:38 PM #68639
Модератор

Модератор

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 01:40 PM #68640
Модератор

Модератор

Stacey has faked and injury so she can skip Netball lesson in Matrons room. As she waits for the lesson to finish she slips off her trainers and starts to play with her warm feet. She is feeling a bit naughty so she starts to strip off the rest of her gym kit, stopping occasionally to play with her cute white ankle socks, but soon they come off too revealing her pretty feet. She swings her feet under Matrons table, showing off her pretty painted toenails and bare soles. When she slips her gym panties and panties off too you will be able to see all of her naked body as well as her sexy little feet.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile