Old 08-17-2022, 03:00 PM #6981
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Slutty looking blonde with big boobs fucking outdoors

Fakehub.com- Slutty looking blonde with big boobs fucking outdoors

Description:
Oh how I love to fuck slutty blonde women. I had to give her my bullshit story about my fake modelling agency, but this filthy blonde did not take too much convincing that I was a real modelling agent. She did not hesitate when I asked her to come with my behind a bridge to show me her figure. When she lifted up her t-shirt she revealed a huge pair of tits without a bra. Looking at her big boobs gave me a hard-on straight away. There was only one place that my dick wanted to go and that was straight into her vagina. I showed her my big wedge of cash and she dropped to her knee_s and deepthroats by fat cock before bending over and getting fucked from behind.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : slutty-looking-blonde-with-big-boobs-fucking-outdoors_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1647.11 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:slutty-looking-blonde-with-big-boobs-fucking-outdoors_1080p.mp4
Old 08-17-2022, 04:35 PM #6982
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Sexy brunette student fucked hard in casting

Fakehub.com- Sexy brunette student fucked hard in casting

Description:
Kittina (39 mins) Kittina is a very sexy brunette babe with a bubbly personality. She_s a student and needs money to help her pay the bills. I explained to her that a beautiful girl like her could make lots of money if she was willing to try herself in the adult industry. When I told her how much money there was to be made and the opportunities she could have if she made this casting interview she was willing to give it a try. I got her to strip naked and I took some sexy photos of her. After she masturbated in front of the cameras and I joined her on the couch. She was wet and ready for cock We fucked hard and I finished by spunking over her stomach and pussy.
Model:
Kittina*, James Brossman
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : sexy-brunette-student-fucked-hard-in-casting_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1196.79 MB
Duration : 00:39:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sexy-brunette-student-fucked-hard-in-casting_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:sexy-brunette-student-fucked-hard-in-casting_1080p.mp4
Old 08-17-2022, 05:00 PM #6983
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Confident English beauty in superb lesbian casting

Fakehub.com- Confident English beauty in superb lesbian casting

Description:
Jasmine (30 mins). Rarely here during castings do we have girls full of confidence and so sure about themselves, but Jasmine was absolutely bursting with confidence and personality from the minute she walked through the door. She was a very attractive woman with a beautiful pair of breasts bursting out of her top. Her confidence and humor put me very much at ease and I felt very attracted to her. She was very forward and had no problems with nudity, so when I asked to see her body she almost put a striptease on for me as she undressed. I walked over to her naked, beautiful body and grabbed her firm ass and squeezed her breasts. I could hear her breath hitch as I caressed her and she had already told me that she had both personal and professional experience in making love to women. I told her our agency mostly dealt with erotic work and I asked if I could see her masturbate. She immediately agreed after teasing me a little about it and she was soon sat on the couch with me as she rubbed the vibrator over her tits and clit. I was getting wet watching her as she brought herself to the edge of an orgasm, and then she suddenly stopped. She asked if I had tried the vibrator myself, to which I replied I hadn_t. She then took me by surprise by saying that maybe we could try it together. I got the feeling that this woman was the one who was seducing me, but I didn_t mind at all. I slid over to her and slipped my tongue inside her sweet tasting pussy. What followed has got to be one of my best castings yet as we kissed and sucked, licked and tasted each others bodies, eventually bringing each other to two beautiful, wet and passionate orgasms. This is one casting that you will seriously not want to miss.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : confident-english-beauty-in-superb-lesbian-casting_1080p.mp4
File Size : 959.57 MB
Duration : 00:30:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:confident-english-beauty-in-superb-lesbian-casting_1080p.mp4
Old 08-17-2022, 05:38 PM #6984
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Horny couple get it on in rear of cab

Fakehub.com- Horny couple get it on in rear of cab

Description:
Well this hasn_t happened for a while, my next fare for the day was a young couple from Hungary they were all over each other in the back of the cab and the woman especially was very horny and you could see she wanted fucking. Her boyfriend was trying to tell her to behave but I assured him they can carry on it_s fine by me, within minutes they were going for it she was sucking his cock, he was playing and licking her pussy, then they started fucking each other. All I could look at was them and it wasn_t long before we were well lost so I parked up in a country lane. I explained that I was enjoying the show and as a result we are now lost. The guy said why don_t you jump in the back and join us, this was fucking music to my ears but first I needed to find a better place to pull up while that lucky bastard still had her all to himself.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : horny-couple-get-it-on-in-rear-of-cab_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1124.4 MB
Duration : 00:25:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:horny-couple-get-it-on-in-rear-of-cab_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:horny-couple-get-it-on-in-rear-of-cab_1080p.mp4
Old 08-17-2022, 07:47 PM #6985
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Triple cumshot from doctor when his mistress visits his office

Fakehub.com- Triple cumshot from doctor when his mistress visits his office

Description:
It was a very quiet day here at the hospital and I was feeling very horny indeed, so I decided to call my mistress on the phone and see if she fancied paying me a visit in my office. She seemed keen on the phone and it wasn_t long before she was knocking on my door. She came in looking fabulous, I could fuck her for hours. There was something about this woman that drove me insatiably horny and I needed to arrange to see her that night whilst my wife was out at the cinema with her friend. Needless to say, we couldn_t keep our hands off each other even in my office and it wasn_t long before she was on her knees licking my dick from bottom to top before swallowing my length down her throat. She sucked my cock like she was trying to suck an ice cube through a straw and I had to take her right there and then. After she rode my cock expertly I got her on the desk and slid into her with ease. She_s a very vocal woman which I love and seeing her sprawled on her back loving the sensations my cock was giving her was too much for me and I pulled out and shot my load all over her stomach. I wasn_t done with her yet though, like I said earlier, I could fuck this sexy woman for hours. She flips all the right sexual switches for me. I took her over to the stool and fucked her bent over it. Then we mounted the examining table and she rode me in cowgirl. God, she was such an amazing fuck, I could stay inside her all day. I bent her over the table and pounded into her from behind and I felt my balls tighten as the second load of cum shot into the air and over her ass cheeks. I still hadn_t had enough and after fucking her fast and hard for several more minutes I pulled out again and I fired a third salvo over her ass cheeks. This woman is sensational and this is one video that you_d be a fool not to watch today. Outstanding sex with my cock hungry mistress.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : triple-cumshot-from-doctor-when-his-mistress-visits-his-office_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1362.71 MB
Duration : 00:33:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:triple-cumshot-from-doctor-when-his-mistress-visits-his-office_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:triple-cumshot-from-doctor-when-his-mistress-visits-his-office_1080p.mp4
Old 08-17-2022, 07:49 PM #6986
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Excited stud can not believe his luck as he fucks foxy agent

Fakehub.com- Excited stud can not believe his luck as he fucks foxy agent

Description:
Martynes (26 mins). I_ve met some characters on this casting couch since I started doing this job, but this guy had to be one of the most super excited people I have ever met. An electrician by trade he wanted a different spark in his life and wanted to try his hand at modelling. He was a very larger then life character, jolly, fun and he made me laugh several times. When I asked to see his figure he removed his clothes revealing an Ok body. When I asked if he was interested in doing erotic work he simply said so long as the price was right he was game. Then when I told him that he would have to do a casting with me so I could see if he was good enough to do the job, that_s when his excitement reached interstellar levels. I thought I_d left a kettle boiling, but it was his high pitched scream of joy when he realized he was going to actually get to fuck me. He squirmed in his chair with delight and let out a crazy cackle as he was filled with pure joy at the thought of slipping inside me. I told him to go over to the couch and I sat down next to him. I asked him if he liked to lick pussy, and as he began to reply I slipped my panties off. He instantly began jumping up and down on the spot with joy as the realization hit home again that he was going to fuck me. In between gasps of amazement he went down on his knees and began licking my velvet pussy lips. He actually wasn_t that bad at it, he_d made me moist and now I wanted his dick inside me. He was actually good at fucking also, his cock filled me up and we fucked in a few positions, waves of pleasure coursing through both of our bodies. When he went down on me again and finger fucked and licked my pussy, an amazing orgasm hit me and made my whole body shudder. I let him fuck me from behind next and the sight of my amazing arse as he he sank his shaft into me from behind was too much for the poor fellow and he pulled out and shot his sticky sap all over my pert arse cheeks. I sent him away, knowing full well that this guy had just had the most amazing experience of his life and it would take a miracle for anything to top this for him.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : excited-stud-can-not-believe-his-luck-as-he-fucks-foxy-agent_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 845.35 MB
Duration : 00:25:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:excited-stud-can-not-believe-his-luck-as-he-fucks-foxy-agent_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:excited-stud-can-not-believe-his-luck-as-he-fucks-foxy-agent_1080p.mp4
Old 08-17-2022, 08:18 PM #6987
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Blonde pops anal cherry in casting

Fakehub.com- Blonde pops anal cherry in casting

Description:
Lexi, Lexi, Lexi... Usually it_s me that does the deceiving, but not today. My next appointment turned up and low and behold it was Lexi. Fucking Lexi. What the fuck did she want? She had tricked me into letting her into my office, as she hadn_t heard from me in ages. Standard. I was pretty mad, and nearly threw her straight back out of the office, until she said, she_d agree to do her first anal on camera if it would guarantee her some work. This changed everything, she was definitely staying now. So I began to break her arse in gently with some digits, then after some pussy action I fully set to work on her amazing, pert, solid round arse. It was like parking the QE2 in a small Cornish harbour. Tight, very tight. And after fucking her tight little arsehole I just had to get her to do some ATM to suck her arse juice off my cock, where I promptly emptied my bollocks all over her face. Job done.
Model:
Lexi L, John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : blonde-pops-anal-cherry-in-casting_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1322.88 MB
Duration : 00:35:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:blonde-pops-anal-cherry-in-casting_1080p.mp4
Old 08-17-2022, 09:05 PM #6988
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- New sexy busty agent loves the taste of pussy

Fakehub.com- New sexy busty agent loves the taste of pussy

Description:
Nicole (27 mins). Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Lucy and I am a new female agent that has been recruited to get down and dirty on the casting couch with some beautiful people. I have a penchant for pussy licking and I have an amazing set of breasts that are my favorite assets. I was quietly confident sitting at my desk and when Nicole walked through the door I could see that my first casting was going to be with a very beautiful woman indeed. She had a very nice personality and seemed to be an all round lovely girl. She was married but I was not going to let that get in my way, all women have a secret lesbian side just waiting for the right opportunity to be unleashed. She was quite eager to show me her beautiful figure and when I asked if her breasts were real she replied that they were. I thought she was telling me a lie so I asked to see them and touch them,. They were definitely not natural but at the same time they were incredible to feel in my hand. I offered to show her mine and I let my fabulous breasts spill out of my undone shirt. I could see her looking at them with awe and when I said she could touch them she began to suck on my nipples. This was going exactly as planned and I told her I could find her lots of work and I asked if she would like to have sex with me. She said she found me attractive and would love to and the sexual game was on. I sucked her tongue deep into my mouth and began to finger her tight pussy. It wasn_t long before we were locked in the 69 position as I buried my face deep into her velvet folds. A beautiful orgasm blossomed from her as she sat astride me and I flicked my tongue over her clit and sent it probing into her depths. I was so turned on now I needed my own orgasm and Nicole was soon between my legs, licking and finger fucking my moist hot pussy. I was so horny it didn_t take long before I felt my own orgasm erupt and cascade through every nerve in my body. An amazing first casting interview as an agent, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : new-sexy-busty-agent-loves-the-taste-of-pussy_1080p.mp4
File Size : 855.55 MB
Duration : 00:27:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:new-sexy-busty-agent-loves-the-taste-of-pussy_1080p.mp4
Old 08-17-2022, 09:07 PM #6989
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Hot black haired mom cheats on hubby with doctor

Fakehub.com- Hot black haired mom cheats on hubby with doctor

Description:
Had this hot milf walk in for an appointment this morning. She had taken a fall and damaged her hip. I was asking her a few basic question to get the root of what might have happened. Out of the blue she mentions she_s been in a loveless marriage for some time. Odd for her to say that isn_t it? She only came in about her hip I took it as a sign. I asked her to remove her pants and lie down on the bed so I could try out a few simple stretches to see where the problem might be. After trying a few things out, I thought I_d see if my luck was in And boy was it She let me do anything to her I was fucking her from behind, ploughing my hard cock in to her wet pussy. Then letting her ride me on the floor before leaving my cum deep inside her
Model:
Enny*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : hot-black-haired-mom-cheats-on-hubby-with-doctor_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2112.39 MB
Duration : 00:44:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hot-black-haired-mom-cheats-on-hubby-with-doctor_1080p.mp4
Old 08-17-2022, 09:39 PM #6990
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Brunette in tight fit nurse outfit fucks her patient

Fakehub.com- Brunette in tight fit nurse outfit fucks her patient

Description:
I was sitting in for the doctor when in walks this guy, I wasn_t expecting anyone. He had a hot tattoo and an even hotter beard. I love a man with a beard, gives me something to cling on to So, he tells me he needs to see the doctor about getting a certificate to say his eye sight is fine to fly a plane. I told him obviously being a professional I can_t just give him a certificate if he isn_t fit to fly We came to a mutual agreement though, I got up from my desk and walked over to him seductively, looking in to his eyes. I spread my legs on got on top of him, looking directly in to his eyes the whole time. Then I got him to remove my tight outfit, pull off my bra and suck on my tits He got up, took me over to the bed, took off his shorts and let me suck his hard cock He takes control of the situation, he pulls me up, I take off my skimpy panties and get on the bed, he fucked me so hard, his eyes fixated between looking at his dick going in and out of my pussy and watching my tits bounce around I wanted to taste his dick again so I got him to lie down on the bed and lick my pussy whilst I give him a blowjob to remember We fucked in a ton of different position before he came all over my tits All in a days work
Model:
Adam Black
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : brunette-in-tight-fit-nurse-outfit-fucks-her-patient_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1697.36 MB
Duration : 00:33:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:brunette-in-tight-fit-nurse-outfit-fucks-her-patient_1080p.mp4