Old 08-18-2022, 10:50 AM #7001
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Stud Is a Challenge for Hot Agent

Fakehub.com- Stud Is a Challenge for Hot Agent

Description:
Ray (28 mins). Sometimes a stud walks through these doors and there_s just something about them that has my pussy flood with desire. It could be their smile, their body or a glint in their eye, but I fancied Ray as soon as he walked through the door. I could tell his body was fantastic even under his clothes and the challenge was on to see if I could get this studs cock deep inside me. I started my usual line of questioning, asking him what his interests were, what he needs the money for and all my usual spiel. Then I asked to see his body and when he stripped down to his underwear I was physically panting with desire.I hit my first cock block when he mentioned his very jealous girlfriend, but I was determined to get this stud fucking me as soon as possible. I knew he needed money to buy the things he wanted, so I promised him amazing wages and he eventually agreed. When I asked if he could do a test with me he was a little unsure at first, but after I walked over to him and began to rub his cock through his pants it seemed his girlfriend evaporated from his mind and he was as game as I was. Looks like the old saying is true, an erect penis has no conscience. I was soon licking and sucking his delicious cock as he lay back on the couch. I love the taste of cock and his tasted divine. But I also like my pussy being licked also, so I got him to explore my wet mound with his swirling tongue. I was on the peak of eruption and I wanted him deep inside me. He fucked me in doggy first, then the spoon position and my whole body convulsed with pleasure as he went balls deep into my tight hole. I was satisfied with this studs performance and it was time to see his cumshot. He powered into me form behind and with seconds to spare he pulled out and shot his sticky load all over my stomach. I sent him packing to the shower, I had a busy day ahead, but what an amazing fuck to start it off with.
Model:
Lara, Ray Catler
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : stud-is-a-challenge-for-hot-agent_1080p.mp4
File Size : 921.18 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:stud-is-a-challenge-for-hot-agent_1080p.mp4
Old 08-18-2022, 11:11 AM #7002
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Public Agent Convinces Tall Brunette Beauty To Fuck Him In An Open Field

Fakehub.com- Public Agent Convinces Tall Brunette Beauty To Fuck Him In An Open Field

Description:
I saw this tall women in the subway and I followed her for a while to make sure she was not meeting anybody. I approved her from behind and commented how tall she was. I asked her if she had ever done any kind of modelling before in her life. She told me that it is something that she had never thought about. I pretended to be an owner of a modelling agency and told her that i was in need of a tall model for an important photo shoot tomorrow. She agreed to let me take a few photographs of herself in her underwear out in the middle of some wasteland. She had small boobs but a really nice ass. I could feel my cock getting a semi-hard-on so I offered her a modelling job but only if she sucked my cock. Her blowjob technique was not going to make me cum, so I bent her over and she held on to a treee while I fucked her hard from behind before I cum all over her sexy ass.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : public-agent-convinces-tall-brunette-beauty-to-fuck-him-in-an-open-field_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1584.37 MB
Duration : 00:31:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videoublic-agent-convinces-tall-brunette-beauty-to-fuck-him-in-an-open-field_1080p.mp4
Old 08-18-2022, 11:21 AM #7003
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- A Mouthful Of Cock For Rude Brunette

Fakehub.com- A Mouthful Of Cock For Rude Brunette

Description:
What I hate even more than lateness is cheekiness. This next chick turns up 40 minutes late, so I gave her a right grilling and she has the gaul to call me rude. Rude, rude is turning up 40 fucking minutes late I nearly told her to fuck off, but I really wanted to empty my nut sack all of her... so she stayed. A bit apprehensive let me tell you, but as usual the money got her interested. Well it always does Who wouldn_t want to spread their legs for
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : a-mouthful-of-cock-for-rude-brunette_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1709.82 MB
Duration : 00:43:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:a-mouthful-of-cock-for-rude-brunette_1080p.mp4
Old 08-18-2022, 12:01 PM #7004
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Free Ride for Babe with Car Trouble

Fakehub.com- Free Ride for Babe with Car Trouble

Description:
I noticed a stunning blonde having some car trouble, so I thought I would drive pass slowly to see if she needed help. As I approached her she waved me down and jumped in. She wanted me to take her to her fathers garage, so off we went. It wasn_t long before she noticed I was always looking in my mirror and then she started to flirt with me. I couldn_t believe my luck, as I was struggling to come up with an idea of how to charm and win her over, she started flirting with me. She then asked if there was another way she could pay me for the cab fare as she wanted to save some money, and she did look horny as fuck. Then her tits were out and I could not wait to find somewhere close to pull over and get my hands on her amazing body.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : free-ride-for-babe-with-car-trouble_1080p.mp4
File Size : 935.2 MB
Duration : 00:23:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:free-ride-for-babe-with-car-trouble_1080p.mp4
Old 08-18-2022, 12:05 PM #7005
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Taxi Threesome with Hot Couple

Fakehub.com- Taxi Threesome with Hot Couple

Description:
It was finally time I pulled up to a quiet little spot and could not wait to jump in the back. As I stepped in they were of course already naked so the first thing I did was strip off, without wasting anytime I put my face straight into her wet warm pussy while she was sucking on her partners cock. The whole time I was thinking of sticking my big cock deep into her, as I pushed her legs right back and slowly eased my cock into her I could not believe it my cock was so happy. I was going to take my time as her boyfriend was watching the whole thing but I could not resist and started fucking her hard. As I looked into her eyes I could see she was looking at her partner as if for approvaI but it was to late I was balls deep and loving every moment. Then I wanted to see how deep she could suck my cock and I was very impressed, she then sat on top of me and started fucking the life out of my cock this nearly made me blow my load but I could not help but enjoy it that little bit more just knowing her boyfriend was watching us.
Model:
Hazel Jones
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : taxi-threesome-with-hot-couple_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 960.45 MB
Duration : 00:21:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:taxi-threesome-with-hot-couple_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:taxi-threesome-with-hot-couple_1080p.mp4
Old 08-18-2022, 12:33 PM #7006
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Brunette Wants to Be a Model

Fakehub.com- Brunette Wants to Be a Model

Description:
Vanessa (41 mins) Vanessa is a hot girl who currently works in a supermarket and doesn_t like her job. She didn_t speak much English so I got my assistant to help translate for us. I explained to her what I could offer for her. I told her that she can make a lot of money if she would try herself in the adult industry... She said that she had a fantasy of having sex with 2 boys so I said I would see what I could do. Anyway, she was willing to try so I got the to strip naked. She has a sweet body and I couldn_t wait to get my hands on her. When she was playing with herself on the couch I went to join her and the fun began We fucked hard on the couch and I finished by spunking all over her sweet face and body.
Model:
Vanessa Tiger, James Brossman
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : brunette-wants-to-be-a-model_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1502.12 MB
Duration : 00:41:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:brunette-wants-to-be-a-model_1080p.mp4
Old 08-18-2022, 01:03 PM #7007
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Nympho Nurse Gives Breast Exam

Fakehub.com- Nympho Nurse Gives Breast Exam

Description:
The doctor and I were taking a break and I was giving him a neck massage when there was a knock on the door and in walked a patient. She had an appointment and I had apparently forgotten to write it down, the doctor does get cross with me over my absentmindedness sometimes. This beautiful busty patient had some pigmentation loss on one of her breasts and wanted to see if she could get it resolved, so she could be beautiful for her boyfriend. The doctor and I examined her breasts and I could tell he wanted a piece of this particularly sexy patient. When he left the rom to get some cream that would help her skin, I decided to show her how to massage the oil properly into her skin. My hands were soon caressing her oiled up breasts, fingers circling the areola as her nipples stiffened in my palms. I could tell from her breathing that she was getting turned on and I took a chance and started to suck on one of her large breasts. She didn_t complain so I slipped my hand into her panties and began to stroke her pussy lips. She was moist down below, so I removed her clothes and began to finger fuck her to orgasm. I felt her pussy clench around my fingers as her body shook with pleasure. I asked her if she would make me cum now, and as soon as she said yes, I was naked on the table with my beautiful ass sticking in the air. I think this patient has been with other women before as she expertly wanked my pussy, fucking me with two fingers from behind until my orgasm hit me like a runaway train. Then just as we were recovering, the door opened and in walked the doctor. I hope he_s not too disappointed that I got my hands on his patient first.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : nympho-nurse-gives-breast-exam_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1299.93 MB
Duration : 00:28:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nympho-nurse-gives-breast-exam_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:nympho-nurse-gives-breast-exam_1080p.mp4
Old 08-18-2022, 01:11 PM #7008
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup

Fakehub.com- Doctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup

Description:
My assistant is just so randy, she is always after my patients and today when a new patient came in I could see that she wanted her badly. So like any good doctor would do, I managed to include her in a basic check-over which led to a lot more. I sneakily hid in the corner of the room, just out of sight and watched as the action unfolded. My assistant is a smooth operator, gently caressing, kissing and then licking and fingering the beautiful new patient. Then the patient wanted to satisfy my assistant so they swapped over. Within a matter of minutes the patient_s fingers and tongue were bringing my assistant to a huge orgasm. I then pretended to come back into the room and demanded to know what was going on. After a little embarrassment I began my own check-over, where I realised that she was more interested in men, so I asked if we could take over where my assistant left off. She seemed very turned on by this prospect and seconds later I had my fingers in her box and she was tugging on my cock. Perfect. My cock was a snug fit in her tight little shaven pussy, but being it was so wet my cock glided in no problem. As she had a fantastic arse it was only fitting that I pulled out and came all over it. After a wipe down she asked me what I was going to do about her scarred knee and I told her I couldn_t really do anything about it and referred her to another doctor. Genius.
Model:
Sandy Ambrosia
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : doctor-and-nurse-give-foreign-patient-a-thorough-checkup_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1993.76 MB
Duration : 00:43:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:doctor-and-nurse-give-foreign-patient-a-thorough-checkup_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:doctor-and-nurse-give-foreign-patient-a-thorough-checkup_1080p.mp4
Old 08-18-2022, 01:30 PM #7009
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Daisy Duke Babe Fucked in the Park

Fakehub.com- Daisy Duke Babe Fucked in the Park

Description:
I fell in love with Aida as soon as she walked past me near a museum in Budapest. She has a pair of tiny Daisy Duke shorts on and a pair of really great tits. I stopped her and politely explained that I was a tourist looking to find a beautiful woman to take out for dinner. Once I realised that she was not interested, I said fuck the dinner and just offered her the money for a fuck in the park instead. Strangely, she was more interested in this offer. I took her into the park and fucked her hard up against a tree. we were briefly interrupted by the police, but that did not stop me from cuming all over her sexy ass.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : daisy-duke-babe-fucked-in-the-park_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1337.61 MB
Duration : 00:29:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:daisy-duke-babe-fucked-in-the-park_1080p.mp4
Old 08-18-2022, 01:39 PM #7010
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Nurse and patient lick each others tight pussies

Fakehub.com- Nurse and patient lick each others tight pussies

Description:
While I was in my office attending to my patient, Tracy on reception was going through the paper work for a new patient that had just walked in. She said she was feeling very sick and was suffering from headaches. It was not long before Tracy was running her hands over the lady, and from what she told me the patient needed very little encouragement. Then while on my way to use the bathroom I could here the high pitched moans of pure pleasure and I knew that something was going on. I opened the door very quietly to find the nurse licking the patients pussy very tentatively both of them were unaware of my presence. I made my way over to one of the seats, slowly got my cock out and watched the nurse go to work on this ladies body. She was in pure delight, and after she orgasmed she was still very unaware of my presence. I then asked the nurse to tend to my other patient, as I will now tend to hers.
Model:
Laura Obrien
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : nurse-and-patient-lick-each-others-tight-pussies_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1000.9 MB
Duration : 00:22:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nurse-and-patient-lick-each-others-tight-pussies_1080p.mp4