Old 08-24-2019, 03:39 AM #71831
Модератор

Модератор

You've finally found your place in this world and it is at my feet, serving them. Losers like you don't deserve tits, asses, or pussies. You don't deserve real sex with beautiful women. Instead, you lick my feet and suck my toes every time I get home and worship my feet while you jerk off. You are my foot slave now and my perfect little pedicured feet are your Gods. So on your knees and worship, slave!
Models: Goddess Violet

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:40 AM #71832
Модератор

Модератор

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video).
As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement.
Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles...
Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox-Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass.
After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:40 AM #71833
Модератор

Модератор

You walk into your Step-Mother, Janira Wolfe's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up, your Step-Mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what's wrong. You ask your Step-Mother (again) what fucking is, telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your Step-Mother reminds you that you have been over this, and you do not ever need to know the meaning of "fucking", because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis, your Step-Mother has known you'll never be anything but Mommy's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Step-Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Mommy's perfect soles- all you'll ever get.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:42 AM #71834
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:44 AM #71835
Модератор

Модератор

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:44 AM #71836
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:46 AM #71837
Модератор

Модератор

New girl Dolly is waiting for her induction with Headmistress, however she is a little confused when you show up unannounced. She asks who you are and why you are here but instead of answering you just get closer and closer until you can slip off her heels, which just confuses her even more, and she thinks it must be some kind of test. When you start to tickle Dolly's sock covered feet she giggles and wriggles under your fingers begging you to stop! She even climbs up on to the desk to try and get away from you, but you just take the opportunity to slip off her over the knee socks! As you tickle her bare feet she giggles and wriggles some more, trying to bat you away with her hat. Dolly is really starting to wonder what on earth is going on but as she cannot stop laughing long enough to figure you out. Eventually you have had enough and as you leave without a word Dolly is left very confused indeed!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 3 min 33 s
Size: 67.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:48 AM #71838
Модератор

Модератор

Nobody keeps you on high quite like I do. Nobody makes you sniff, huff and hold your breath as you addictively jerk your hard, throbbing cock. You need My guidance as you inhale. One hand on your dick one hand holding on to your bottle. Sniffing repeatedly for Me, you cant stop you WONT stop. You're high before you even start pumping. Doing it for Me feels better than doing it for anybody else. My body drives you just as crazy as your p0pp3r$. You wanna go higher, you want me to fuck you up as you lose yourself in your orgasm. You have no need for anybody else.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 905 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:50 AM #71839
Модератор

Модератор

Your generally besotted by me, even when your not high. But when you get your bottle of and start sniffing, your need for me goes sky high. Your my little mind fucked pig. You will sniff and worship me today, get super high as i get inside your brain and continue moulding you, in your euphoric state. Get ready to become a trembling, stroking, brainless, addict, stroke by stroke, sniff by sniff. Your mine.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:52 AM #71840
Модератор

Модератор

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile