Old 08-27-2019, 03:07 AM #72681
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:08 AM #72682
Модератор

Модератор

Part 6 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica begged me for it, so I fuck the living daylights out of her, tugging hard on her ropes as she Yelps in ecstasy. On my desk, on her back, on her knees, until she can't tell up from down and has had more orgasms than she can count!
Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:09 AM #72683
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:13 AM #72684
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:14 AM #72685
Модератор

Модератор

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:18 AM #72686
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:19 AM #72687
Модератор

Модератор

My Having fun is the most expensive juice that a mutt like you can have, combined with cigarette ash makes it a proper feast drink for you. Don't be greedy to drink it all, you must be enjoyed sip by sip. My juice training will make you want more and more with each day until u will become My fantasy toilet. Today that's the only thing you will be allowed to do, to sip this precious juice...
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:19 AM #72688
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:27 AM #72689
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger, that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits, you are nothing, you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict.
I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits, my perfect perky nipples drive you wild, now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn't matter, only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:29 AM #72690
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile