Old 08-22-2022, 03:42 PM #7281
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Shy Model Opens Up For Big Dick

Fakehub.com- Shy Model Opens Up For Big Dick

Description:
Maggie (53 mins) Maggie is a hot brunette who_s looking for some modelling work and potentially the chance to make some big bucks She told me that she had a little experience with fashion shows but nothing that paid very well. Also she said that she_s not shy to try some underwear modelling. So she is the perfect candidate for a bit of persuasion... I told her about all the exciting prospects in the erotic industry and she seemed interested. She was even more interested when I told her about the money. After a while I managed to convince her and it was game on She sucked and fucked on the couch and she ended up milking my cock till I burst
Model:
Maggie Soft
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : shy-model-opens-up-for-big-dick_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1921.07 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:53:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:shy-model-opens-up-for-big-dick_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:shy-model-opens-up-for-big-dick_1080p.mp4
Old 08-22-2022, 03:56 PM #7282
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Strapon Sex for Babe with Great Ass

Fakehub.com- Strapon Sex for Babe with Great Ass

Description:
Natalee (39 mins). I was a very lucky agent today when this drop dead gorgeous woman walked in through my door. She was a delight on the eyes and she had a beautiful ass that I needed to see in the flesh. She had exactly the right attitude that I was looking for as well, she immediately said yes to modelling in her underwear so I pushed for more. She also easily agreed to do nude photo shoots but had some doubts when I asked her if she could shoot scenes with other women. As always, the promise of a good wage won through, and after explaining how much she could potentially earn she agreed to do some shoots with other women. When I asked her for a camera test she was a bit unsure, but I explained that she could have work from tomorrow if I could show my clients how well she performed and so she agreed. This was going to be amazing. We sat on the couch together and we began to kiss. She was sightly nervous still but I calmed her down with soft strokes of my hand and delicate probes of my tongue inside her mouth. I got her to stand up and I peeled her jeans off revealing that luscious ass. It was time to taste this beautiful womans pussy. She lay back on the couch and I swirled my tongue around her labia, exploring her sticky depths. I could feel she wasn_t enjoying this as much as me and I asked her what would make her cum. She shyly replied that she needed a cock as she had never been with a woman before. Well if it_s a cock she wants, it_s a cock she_ll get. I strapped on my plastic phallus and eased it into her tight, slick hole. The pleasure spread across her face immediately and I soon had her turned round and was fucking her in doggystyle until her orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt and she was screaming and wriggling on the end of my plastic cock. This woman had turned me on so much that I needed satisfaction also and I got this stunning woman to lick and finger fuck my pussy until I was screaming and writhing with ecstasy as my orgasm consumed me. What a very lucky agent I am, I_ll be watching this one back myself later, such a horny casting.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : strapon-sex-for-babe-with-great-ass_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1284.34 MB
Duration : 00:39:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:strapon-sex-for-babe-with-great-ass_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:strapon-sex-for-babe-with-great-ass_1080p.mp4
Old 08-22-2022, 03:59 PM #7283
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Stranger Promises Dark Haired Beauty A Modeling Career For Sex

Fakehub.com- Stranger Promises Dark Haired Beauty A Modeling Career For Sex

Description:
Dark hair and wearing glasses, I spotted Laura walking across the square in the City. I immediately approached her and told her that she should seriously think about a career in modelling. I told her that I was from a new modelling agency and I would be able to get her plenty of modelling work. I made her do a few modelling poses on the street for me, before I told her that I needed to see her figure in just her underwear. We found a quiet area and she was happy to pull down her trousers. My dick was getting hard so I pulled out a bundle of cash and told her that she could have it all if she let me have sex with her.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : stranger-promises-dark-haired-beauty-a-modeling-career-for-sex_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1811.51 MB
Duration : 00:36:06

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:stranger-promises-dark-haired-beauty-a-modeling-career-for-sex_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:stranger-promises-dark-haired-beauty-a-modeling-career-for-sex_1080p.mp4
Old 08-22-2022, 04:17 PM #7284
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Agent Watches Couple Fuck Before Joining In For Hot Threesome

Fakehub.com- Agent Watches Couple Fuck Before Joining In For Hot Threesome

Description:
Clare (35 mins). This was a very odd couple that came into my office for a casting today, the boyfriend was a very strange, dominating personality indeed, I wasn_t sure if the pretty girlfriend even had a voice at one point, I had to force answers out of her. But the crux of the situation was that they were both after work in the erotic industry and who better to come and see rather then me. She was an attractive woman and when she removed her top she had some beautiful tits with the puffiest nipples I have seen in a while, absolutely delicious looking. I soon had them fucking in various positions on the casting couch and it always turns me on watching a couple fuck. The guy, even though I wasn_t keen on his personality, and his cock wasn_t the biggest we_ve had, I still wanted to fuck him because my juices were flowing like a stuck valve. Plus the girlfriend seemed to have some issues with being shy, she was enjoying but the thunderstorm outside was louder then her groans of pleasure. It was time to take control, and even though she didn_t like it, I was going to fuck her boyfriend right there in front of her on the casting couch. After drawing him into my mouth with my incredible oral skills, I was soon riding him in reverse cowgirl. I love riding cock, beats going to the gym for a workout every time. When he fucked me in missionary that_s when I really got going, and I was soon being hit from all angles by an amazing orgasm that literally had my toes curling. It was cumshot time for him and I excited him so much he shot a big dollop of population pudding all over my stomach. An amazing casting, well the boyfriend and I certainly enjoyed anyway.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : agent-watches-couple-fuck-before-joining-in-for-hot-threesome_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1259.33 MB
Duration : 00:35:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:agent-watches-couple-fuck-before-joining-in-for-hot-threesome_1080p.mp4
Old 08-22-2022, 04:28 PM #7285
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Redhead Is Shy to Get Nude for Cash

Fakehub.com- Redhead Is Shy to Get Nude for Cash

Description:
Brook is so shy. She can barely talk to me when I ask her if she wants to try and be a model. It took a lot of prompting from me to get her to understand that I wanted to pay her to take her photograph in a fake casting. I took her to a stairwell in an apartment block. She striped don to her black underwear and she had a great pair of firm breasts. I produced a big wedge of cash from my pocket and told her she could have it all if she let me fuck her.
Model:
Brook Azur
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : redhead-is-shy-to-get-nude-for-cash_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1399.29 MB
Duration : 00:29:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:redhead-is-shy-to-get-nude-for-cash_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:redhead-is-shy-to-get-nude-for-cash_1080p.mp4
Old 08-22-2022, 04:42 PM #7286
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Spanish Babe Flashes for Free Ride

Fakehub.com- Spanish Babe Flashes for Free Ride

Description:
My first fuck for today was a visitor to London who lived in Spain and was over visiting some friends. I told her that as this was her first time in a black cab if she showed me her tits she would get the ride for free. She laughed, then whipped them out. I then said I would be her personal chauffeur while she was staying in London as long as I could jump in the back with her and have some fun. She was a little concerned at first, but then she came to my way of thinking, and as she took a piss by the side of the taxi, I couldn_t help but feel her tits.
Model:
Amber Nevada
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : spanish-babe-flashes-for-free-ride_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1254.83 MB
Duration : 00:32:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:spanish-babe-flashes-for-free-ride_1080p.mp4
Old 08-22-2022, 04:54 PM #7287
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Brunette Teen Fucks in Public Bathroom

Fakehub.com- Brunette Teen Fucks in Public Bathroom

Description:

Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : brunette-teen-fucks-in-public-bathroom_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1729.2 MB
Duration : 00:33:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:brunette-teen-fucks-in-public-bathroom_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:brunette-teen-fucks-in-public-bathroom_1080p.mp4
Old 08-22-2022, 05:51 PM #7288
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Brunette with big boobs fucked in a cellar

Fakehub.com- Brunette with big boobs fucked in a cellar

Description:
I told this stunning brunette babe that I was from a Czech TV station and we were filming a pilot TV show about how far women will go for free cash. To be honest, I don_t think she believed me from the very start, so I then told her that I was actually lying to her and I just wanted to see her big tits. She was happy to agree with me paying her to see her tits, but I wanted more....Once I saw her great big boobs, my cock wanted to explode. her tits were amazing. I pulled out a big load of cash and asked her if she would let me fuck her. Of course she agreed after seeing all the cash in my hand. I took her into a creepy looking basement cellar and I fucked her hard from behind.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : brunette-with-big-boobs-fucked-in-a-cellar_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1446.53 MB
Duration : 00:30:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:brunette-with-big-boobs-fucked-in-a-cellar_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:brunette-with-big-boobs-fucked-in-a-cellar_1080p.mp4
Old 08-22-2022, 06:02 PM #7289
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Hot Brunette s Ass Sprayed with Cum

Fakehub.com- Hot Brunette_s Ass Sprayed with Cum

Description:
I_m back to my favourite chat up story. I approach a sexy looking women on the street who_s ass looked amazing in her tight blue jeans. I told her that I was setting up a brand new modelling agency and I needed brand new models very quickly. She agreed to come with me back to my apartment for a casting. When she took off her clothes she revealed an incredible body. She was perfect I had to confess to her that I was not a modelling agent. I told her that I just wanted to get her back to my apartment so I could pay her for sex.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : hot-brunette-s-ass-sprayed-with-cum_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1274.02 MB
Duration : 00:28:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hot-brunette-s-ass-sprayed-with-cum_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:hot-brunette-s-ass-sprayed-with-cum_1080p.mp4
Old 08-22-2022, 06:27 PM #7290
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Casting Agent Rides Her Cameraman s Big Dick

Fakehub.com- Casting Agent Rides Her Cameraman_s Big Dick

Description:
Colin (31 mins). Colin came in through my door and talked the big talk, this was a guy who did threesomes and had a girl in every port. Strangely enough though, at the same time he seemed very self conscious, he said he didn_t photograph very well and was concerned that he was fat. He was an average looking bloke with a normal build, maybe some puppy fat on him, but I was desperately horny so this was going to be his lucky day. He seemed keen to try and get work in the erotic industry and when I suggested he take his clothes off and I test him he seemed willing and able. This is where it all started to go south. His hands desperately kneaded at my body like an eager teenager. When he began to lick my pussy in a very average fashion, he looked up and asked me if he was doing it right. This guy was beginning to turn me off more then on. His dick was like a piece of string, so I drew him into my mouth to try and get this casting started. After a few more minutes of coaxing I still couldn_t get his dick hard, having sex with him would be like playing pool with a rope. I threw him out, very disappointed and frustrated. Then my cameraman saw an opportunity and offered to fuck me instead, so we_d have something good on film for our members. I was so horny I agreed, though I never usually mix business with pleasure. His cock fell out of his pants like a tree being felled. It was huge, thicker then a bank vault door and looked delicious. I just about crammed it into my mouth and when he wanted to fuck me with it I was more then happy to oblige. His cock filled me to bursting and he bent me over the desk and slammed my pussy until I came, shuddering on the end of his cock. I rode him in cowgirl next on the couch then he laid me on my back and fucked me to heaven and back. He couldn_t hold back any longer and I whipped the condom off and wanked a massive load of man jam all over my stomach. Well that wasn_t exactly how I thought the day was going to go, but I got what I wanted in the end and discovered my cameraman is packing quite the cock.
Model:
Colin Daxel
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : casting-agent-rides-her-cameraman-s-big-dick_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1164.1 MB
Duration : 00:30:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:casting-agent-rides-her-cameraman-s-big-dick_1080p.mp4