Old 08-27-2019, 12:40 PM #72961
Модератор

Модератор

IN PART ONE...
Raquel and Reagan have been assigned to work on a project together, and their college professor couldn't have picked a more inconvenient & troublesome pairing. Saying they don't mesh well would be an understatement, as Reagan is the head cheerleader of their university squad and Raquel spends the entirety of her days cooped up in the photography lab dark room. They've barely spoken, let alone glanced eyes at each other's direction prior, they've only been given 3 days to complete a rather extensive project. Typing away at her phone, Reagan show's no sigh or desire of engaging with Raquel, insisting that she take on the task of completeing it due to having all the time in the world on her hands from a lack of social life. What Reagan doesn't know however is that Raquel is quite activie... just in a different sort of community. Not taking kindly to Reagan's disrespectful tone and behavior, Raquel decides to enlighten her; wrapping her arms around her neck, sealing her mouth shut with the palm of her hand and pulling her in closer. Reagan is woken by the sound of a door slamming. Bound spread eagle to a bed by her legs and arms, Reagan's hands are held Stolen in leather bondage mits and a ball gag stuffed between her lips. She squirms in her confines as Raquel approaches with a vengeful smile on her lips, latex gloves encasing her fingers which she lungs towards Reagan's crotch; Exposing-Fantasy her pussy. Reagan may think she knows what it's like to cum from all of those jocks she's had her way with, but today Raquel is going to make Reagan hate cumming. Over and over again she'll pry orgasm's from Reagan's helpless body, working her over until she's a shrieking, sweaty and shaking. And Raquel hasn't even gotten to the best part yet... when she introduces this bimbo cheerleader to her big, thick cock.
NOW IN PART TWO...
Raquel is going to turn bimbo cheerleader Reagan Lush into her little fucktoy. Shackling her in steel cuffs and a collar, Raquel strokes her thick strap on cock pointing it in the direction of Reagan's mouth. She wants to see just how much Reagan has learned from all those football players she's deepthroated. Face fucking her into a slobbery mess, Reagan's eyes stream tears as Raquel carves her way into the back of her throat, making for a lovely lubricant when combined with the saliva pouring from her lips. When Raquel finally sinks her cock deep inside Reagan's pretty pink pussy, the sadist within her takes over, showing Reagan no mercy as she pushes in every inch of her dick all the way down to the balls inside. Reagan squirms and thrashes as moans escape her lips, Raquel contorting her body in positons that no man ever has, pushing into her depths harder and more skillful then any jock could ever dream. Raquel is going to ravish and turn this bimbo cheerleader completely out by the time she's threw with her. Wouldn't the whole university just love to see her handy work?
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 12:41 PM #72962
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 12:42 PM #72963
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca.
Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to eat your own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video, you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It's straight from the sacred source, right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap-on dick to show you how to jerk, cum, and eat your sacred semen.
Markup Code: CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 12:45 PM #72964
Модератор

Модератор

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 12:46 PM #72965
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for a marathon of pain. What will I have you do to that hard cock and tender balls? How many orgasms will I make you ruin along the way? It's a mystery. Once I've worked you up into a helplessly horny state, I'll slowly reveal my ball aching, cock Tormenting plan, using my whims to improvise along the way. The hornier you get, the more I'll make you hurt. That I can promise. You can tap out at any point along the way. But if you're a good boy, you just might be allowed to cum once we reach the finish line--and isn't that orgasmic bliss, made so much more intense by nearly a half hour of Torment, worth any price?
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 12:46 PM #72966
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring

A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 12:49 PM #72967
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 12:53 PM #72968
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am..) I didnt smoke a cigarette for a long while and I feel so hungry for it) Or do you have one for me? OMG! Thats awesome! Let me light it up) Oh yeah) That feels sooogood...) Im inhaling that smoke and really love it...Oh I see you got horny) Wow your dick is so hard now) I see thats turning you on...) Oh I know how much you love busty girls like me smoking...Thats driving you crazy) You cant handle it) You even started masturbating infront of me cos you cant control yourself) Oh thats so funny) lol) I am having fun watching you) But I continue to smoke and tease you with my huge tits!) Oh yeah you are about to cum) I need you to cover my big tits with a cum...Oh yeah..I love it...)xx
Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 12:54 PM #72969
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Violette - iwantclips

Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 20 min 14 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 12:55 PM #72970
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile