Old 08-27-2019, 03:09 PM #73031
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:10 PM #73032
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Valora
I am Dr. Goddess Valora and while that's an unconventional title, the plaques on my wall show that I am certified. I've been looking over your files and saw that you are having some marital issues. It seems you feel unsatisfied with your relationships with women. Interesting… I like to gauge reactions from my patients, it's what my specialty really is, so I'm gonna throw out a few ideas and I'm going to gauge your reaction to each one.
Have you experimented sexually in the past? I see. Have you ever experimented with men? Oh you did? Interesting. Tell me a little bit about that. And are you drawn to any particular type of man? I'm not saying you're gay, I'm just curious what type of man you're attracted to? It will help me in my diagnosis. Strong and handsome, hmmm. Well to be honest, I don't think I need any more information from you than that.
You see I find that a lot of my patients suffer from the same thing. Chronic denial of black cock lust. LOL. Your body says that you're repulsed by that idea but your eyes definitely tell me that you're intrigued. You can't sit there and tell me that you've never lusted over one of your black friends. I know you have, I can read you. Maybe there was a big mean black bully at school who was stronger than you who you lusted after. Something tells me that there's something you're repressing. And I think the only thing that's going to save you from coming back to these appointments over and over again, is finally satisfying your desire for sucking big black cock.
Throbbing, meaty, veiny black cock fills your head, it's ok to admit it. And black guys love getting sucked off by pathetic little white boys like you. You feel compelled to suck their cocks. You've been repressing this for far too long. You need this type of degradation. You know that they are superior to you in every way possible, especially because they are way more endowed than you are. It intimidates you but also excites you. Also you know that they are more manly than you are, and they know it too. They'll rub it in your face. Literally, they will rub their huge cocks in your face. And you'll sit there and take it. You'll love each and every degrading moment of it.
I see you're not really disagreeing with me any more, are you? You know that I'm right. In fact this is the best Therapy-Fantasy appointment you've ever had because we've finally gotten to the root of your problem with women. Your little secret has been holding you back from the type of relationship you've always truly needed. And all it took was for you admit that you lust after big black cock. And behind each and every sexual encounter that you've ever had was that yearning desire for that woman to actually be a black guy with a huge cock.
And there are plenty of ways to make this a reality and turn your life around so you can be happy and fulfilled. Because once you finally come to terms with what you are, which is a black cock loving faggot, your life is going to get so much better. You're going to be happier. And you're going to thank me for this! I'll see you next time, I can't wait to hear about your progress, lol.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:17 PM #73033
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:18 PM #73034
Модератор

Модератор

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always Relapse-Fantasy. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:20 PM #73035
Модератор

Модератор

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:21 PM #73036
Модератор

Модератор

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:23 PM #73037
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me dance around in my favorite halloween lingerie! A sexy cat, a little devil, a sweet bunny and a badass cop! I dance around and have some naughty fun with some props...
Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 15.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:25 PM #73038
Модератор

Модератор

For me it's so sexy to look in a mirror while I play with my tits! Bouncing and slapping them against my stomach gets my drive up and I enjoy it so much and I bet you will too! Why? Well because you get a double exposure and then an underneath view
Models: MissPrincess

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:25 PM #73039
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica wanted to know what secrets I keep in my office, and now she will find out! She watches helplessly, tied naked to my chair as I pull out my Violet Wand. She shrieks and squeals but can't stop me from zapping her all over her luscious body! I give her a solid workover, on the breasts, pussy, everywhere before moving on to a large pink dildo. She's begging for it by the time I finally fuck her with it, and her shattering orgasm nearly breaks the chair she's tied to!
Models: provillain

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 03:28 PM #73040
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Summer Brooks</br> 19 year old Summer Brooks is a Girl Scout who is having trouble making enough sales to earn a spot on the college tour. She has been trying everything to increase her sales even dressing extra cute and flirting with passersby but nothing's working. Frustrated, little Summer goes home and finds stepdad who she knows she can convince to buy her cookies...one way or another. She proceeds to fuck Step-Dad in all kinds of positions: missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, piledriver, spoon and he even creampies her tight little puss. Summer wins! She's gonna make it to the college tour afterall! .....and 42 year old stepdad got to fuck his 19 year old daughter! Win Win</br>
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 28 min 52 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile