Old 08-29-2019, 04:32 AM #73211
Модератор

Модератор

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to Expose-Fantasy myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 04:39 AM #73212
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 04:42 AM #73213
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 04:52 AM #73214
Модератор

Модератор

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 04:58 AM #73215
Модератор

Модератор

Little sub, you begged Me to stand above you teasing. You begged for that. And you know what? Because you were willing to hand over everything, I agreed. Your wallet getting fucked is the only fuck you deserve - and you know it. You just beg for Me to tease the fuck out of you. What you wouldn't give for this little body right in your face. You're so good at body worship, aren't you? Good boy, you stroke and send, because that's all you've got. Stroke that cock, you are so happy jerking beneath Me, nothing left but throbbing masturbation.
Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes:
GOODBOY5 . . . + 25%
IVY50 . . . + 50%
IVY75 . . . + 75%
DOUBLEUP . . . + 100%
PLEASEIVY . . . + 200%
LOSERTAX5 . . . + 500%
MYPIGGY . . . + 600%
DRAINEDFORIVY . . . + 1000%
* I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed domme. I practice a long list of kinks, custom vids are always available (most of My videos are customs!) / Clip features: femdom / female domination / goddess worship / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / financial ruin / greed / money drone / lace panties / belly button tease / high waist
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 05:00 AM #73216
Модератор

Модератор

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20% - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50% - VIRGIN4EVA + 100% - DRAINED4EVA + 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 05:09 AM #73217
Модератор

Модератор

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 05:10 AM #73218
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Violette - iwantclips

Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 05:10 AM #73219
Модератор

Модератор

I know you guys love watching me smoke my Virginia slims but his time I thought I would do something I have never done before ... use my new Hitachi to make me cum again and again as I smoke. I cant believe how intense my orgasms were one after another after another. Hope you enjoy and blow that load that for me.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 05:14 AM #73220
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy as a hot college brat to get what she wants and when she wants..using my sexy body I get professor to raise my grade that I purposely slacked off on because I knew this moment would come and so will you
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile