Old 08-31-2019, 09:54 AM #73811
Модератор

Модератор

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 09:57 AM #73812
Модератор

Модератор

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual, but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like, but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up, but once she's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time, eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass, but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass, pulling out as he cums, then shoving back in to finish, making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 09:58 AM #73813
Модератор

Модератор

I have found some tinys in my house so im going to teach them a lesson im fed up with them in my house so im going to Squeeze them with my feet stuff them in my pussy and then eat them tinys are very tasty I cant wait to eat them.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:00 AM #73814
Модератор

Модератор

You will be completely Intox-Fantasy by us, standard really when you see us anyway. You will inhale our Aroma and become so weak listening to our relaxing yet sexy well spoken British accents instructing you to sniff for us. You will fall deeper and deeper under our spell, turning into our puppet. Watching us sway and move our sexy bodies in our tight latex clothes. You will sway with us as you fall deeper and deeper as our Popper's Drone.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:01 AM #73815
Модератор

Модератор

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:02 AM #73816
Модератор

Модератор

Just the sight of my perky, pretty Princess toes has you salivating, that budge in your pants growing, aching, desperate... It's commanding you to grip it, go one, grip your cock, fuck your Fisst for me while I fuck up you mind using my soft soles, gliding lotion all over them, rubbing, up and down, thats right, rub your cock wth the same rhythm, up, down up, down. That's a good boy. You feel your mind slowly start to slip away? Thats right, its mine now. Owned by my souls, tempted, seduced, mesmerized by the shape, the texture, counting each little wrinkle that has you breathless. Just keep staring, focus on nothing but my feet, let them intrude into every one of your thoughts.. You're going to be owned by these soles, you know that? I'm going to financially fuck you over, mind, body, and soul for these feet. You want to know what a REAL foot addiction is? You're in for a real treat foot boy.
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 797 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:04 AM #73817
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me show off my sexy heels and then barefoot and do a foot job!
Models: jennababex0

Duration: 4 min 16 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Size: 9.39 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:05 AM #73818
Модератор

Модератор

Whilst watching this clip you will become totally weak and powerless. You will do everything that I ask of you, because you are my little foot piggy. You adore my sexy little feet, and want to please your Goddess.....
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:05 AM #73819
Модератор

Модератор

You want to see how the user spins so run with me? Well sure everyone walks differently, but in this user it was very cool. He wanted to enjoy two girls blindfolded and thus stimulate all the senses. And as he suggested was revealed when I took off his pants. But as the friend was like a one. Geil I spoil only his cock with her mouth and then I'll sit on him and ride him. He still got the second pussy to fuck and was cool as he could not keep it long and squirts us two on the ass. And he can enjoy it visually. How about your idea of ??a hot and gorgeous user rotation?
Models: DirtyTina

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:11 AM #73820
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile