Old 08-31-2019, 09:48 PM #74141
Модератор

Модератор

Hey my pathetic little losers do you even realize how pathetic you really are? Spending your cash on my perfect feet finally understanding that pussy is for real men and all you get is feet. Good now that you have finally accepted your place in this world go on lick my perfect feet. Oh look there is a tiny speck of dust on my feet and that spec is better than your entire existence. Bow down and worship these feet and don't you dare even look me in the eye because you are just a beta bitch foot boy. This is one of my best verbal abuse clips so go on buy it you have no need for that self confidence anyway
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 09:50 PM #74142
Модератор

Модератор

How lucky is this loser? I allow him the honor of laying under My sweaty feet, after they have been in My sexy boots all day. I get him to lay on the floor in front of Me and I rest My feet on his face, making sure the only thing he can breathe in is My perfect foot scent. When the loser dares to move I quickly put him in his place. Lucky fucking slave.
Models: dominatrixvictoriablack

Duration: 4 min 40 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 09:52 PM #74143
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love to stroke to my breasts, to my ass, to luscious body-- but you're missing one of my favorite activities: worshiping my feet. I do have truly amazing feet and I enjoy them being worshiped on a regular basis, so why should you not partake? Watch me take off each of my strappy sandals and then compel you to masturbate to my red-painted toes and bare soles. You'll have to stroke as I flex and curl, firmly cementing my beautiful feet into your brain. If you didn't have a foot fetish before now, you certainly will once I'm done!
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 09:58 PM #74144
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:03 PM #74145
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:04 PM #74146
Модератор

Модератор

I get hundreds of potential submissives who desire to serve me, though Stealing my interest isn't a simple task. One must display manners, intelligence; strive to stand out amongst the rest. This lucky bitch in particular worked weeks, months for this moment; the moment where he would earn the privilege of not only being in my presence but taking my cock. A little virgin, never having taken a girthy long dildo in that tight ass; only ever playing with small toys. I demand his cock be locked away behind bars as I encase him in a sensory deprivation hood to send him in a trance. I want to turn him into a mindless cock whore from the inside out. I enjoy squeezing and pulling at his full balls, slapping my big dick against his barred inferior one. I sink my cock into him and cries fill the air, which only progress and I work my hips deeper into him. I grab at the sensory deprivation hood, pulling at the strings which tighten the hood around his head restricting him more and coercing my cock balls deep into this gimp; popping his cherry. His anal virginity is mine for the taking.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:07 PM #74147
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess jess has Stole some tinys and shes found a new home for them in a tupper wear box but before she locks them away she decides to have some fun with them first she Squeezes them by sitting on them and puts them down her panties and Squeezes them with her pussy lips and she even eats some of them.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:09 PM #74148
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Summer Brooks</br> 19 year old Summer Brooks is a Girl Scout who is having trouble making enough sales to earn a spot on the college tour. She has been trying everything to increase her sales even dressing extra cute and flirting with passersby but nothing's working. Frustrated, little Summer goes home and finds stepdad who she knows she can convince to buy her cookies...one way or another. She proceeds to fuck Step-Dad in all kinds of positions: missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, piledriver, spoon and he even creampies her tight little puss. Summer wins! She's gonna make it to the college tour afterall! .....and 42 year old stepdad got to fuck his 19 year old daughter! Win Win</br>
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 28 min 52 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:11 PM #74149
Модератор

Модератор

So hot. So deep. You need any of the following: Aroma, weed, or Having fun. You can use all or one. whatever you have on hand. Watch and listen as I guide you. Do it my way. I look so hot and pretty in my playboy bunny costume. You can't resist me. Now get your cock out, substances, and allow my image to wash over you. Far down the Rabbit Hole.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 10:13 PM #74150
Модератор

Модератор

Hi Babe, I'm so happy that you're home from work early. Are you ready to relax and sniff my feet? I love how hard you get for my sexy soles. Suck on my perfect toes and lick my feet. It's my favorite and you're so hard already.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 967 MiB
Download From AnzFile