Old 09-01-2019, 12:30 AM #74211
Модератор

Модератор

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 12:31 AM #74212
Модератор

Модератор

This slave didn't remember if I ever got to whip him at Mean Girl Manor so I guess I must not have made a severe enough impression on him! Well, he's gonna remember every detail from now on after I correct his memory! I just love when slaves like this try to give up and I then start my repeated barrage of strokes that really leaves him a blubbering mess on the floor!
Goddess Harley
Categories: Whipping, Female Domination, Femdom, BDSM, Latex
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 12:33 AM #74213
Модератор

Модератор

Dirty pantyhose p0ppers sniffing slut! Dreaming about the scent taste + soft satin feel of My pantyhose. I'm going to destruct your mind with these paper-thin pantyhose stretched across My toes - I know you enjoy them far much more when you're fucked up - I get you comfortable, relaxed, start you stroking your cock for Me feeling the ache to sniff p0ppers for Me + bury yourself in My pantyhose... I put you on your knees where you belong + feed you deep inhales of p0ppers while your face rests between My feet, relentlessly making you sniff more... Now your job is to be a good boy for your Mistress + follow My commands. I make you pray to My pantyhose feet + soles then allow you TEN strokes. I count the 10 + get you more fucked up with your face in My soles. The pantyhose are so thin, you see every wrinkle in My soles, I push the bottle of p0ppers in your face then smother your mouth with My feet! Sniff more! I have you sooo mesmerized. I think you just earned 10 more strokes...this time you do it faster. I count them again, your 20 strokes. Aren't you so lucky to edge your cock to My beautiful Goddess body, bring Me your nose + inhale. Feel the rush of the p0ppers erasing your mind leaving you mindfucked + memsmerizedd + soooo weak for ME! After I left you stroke, you must use your middle finger to to something for Me...I have you owned + you have no choice... I get you so high beneath My feet mesmerized under the spell I have on you feeling lost in the weakness of p0ppers...Spit on your middle finger + do just as I show you, rub it around your ass + stick it in there, fuck your finger ten times for Me! I want to see how far you'll go. I tease + taunt you with My mindfucking edging games + verbal humiliation, making you sniff more while teasing you with the sweat behind My knees, following My hand up My pantyhose to My lacy polka dot ass wearing matching panties...Fuck your hand 15 times this time! Make it feel really good!! I count it slowly at first, seductively, then faster + you must keep up + stroke with My counting then take your hands off your cock when I say! I love to edge you slave! I want to get you so fucking high that I can just put My feet right on your nose + plug it tightly closed then put My soles over My mouth so no air escapes + all you smell is the p0ppers + pantyhose...that's how you will cum for Me, your Mistress! Survive all of the rounds of edging + mindfucking + you will see that no matter how mean or manipulative I may be, all that I want is for you to sniff your p0ppers like a good boy + stroke yourself raw until you shoot a big fat load of cum for Me!!! I am sadistic + My stroking challenges fuck with your cock + your mind. Feel the rush, the throb, the ache...fuck your hand... + impress your Mistress! Enslaved to the sweet pantyhose addiction forever you are but a piece of lint on My sole, hopelessly weak for Me, high for Me, I am teaching you how to control your orgasms for Mistress + you will always remember your place weak + entranced at My feet under My command! CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, mind fuck, JOI, pantyhose fetish, femdom POV, jerk off instruction, edging, counting, pantyhose domination, foot worship, soles, nylon soles, mesmerize, mindwash, humiliatrix, foot slave training, ass worship, tit worship, sexy lingerie, breath play, orgasm control, cocktease, goddess worship, bratty femdom, nylons, thigh hi's, bratty, manipulative, foot smother, smothering
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 15 min 39 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 12:35 AM #74214
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 12:38 AM #74215
Модератор

Модератор

Default Emily Jones - iwantclips

Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 12:40 AM #74216
Модератор

Модератор

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 12:45 AM #74217
Модератор

Модератор

Default Emily Jones - iwantclips

Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 12:46 AM #74218
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Amanda
Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 12:49 AM #74219
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me jerk off this bbc with my feet & get a view of my big fat pussy
Models: Nova Verano

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 200 x 352
Size: 19.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 12:50 AM #74220
Модератор

Модератор

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile