Old 09-02-2019, 01:26 AM #74411
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you and make you suck my strap on.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 01:26 AM #74412
Модератор

Модератор

You love that I'm a natural 32C. They have a real bounce and jiggle. Something you can't have with fake tits. Two of the softest pillows you'll ever lay your eyes on...they are what girls with fake tits want to achieve. Perfect round shape, no sagging, with that nice bounce. But these can't be bought, this type of perfection is only achieved through birth.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 01:27 AM #74413
Модератор

Модератор

My huge natural titties completely over power you. They are your life. They are everything to you. You don't even start your day until you watch my clips and look at these huge tits. They make you so weak. You are so jealous you could never touch tits as perfect as these. Only real hot men get to touch them. These tits Intox-Fantasy you. Imagine your dick right in between them, it would feel so good. It makes you so hard. You are so Intox-Fantasy for these perfect tits. You need your fix; you can't get enough.
Wank that cock for me bitch. They so bouncy you love it. Fake tits don't bounce like this; I know you just can't get enough. Go to my Wishlist and buy me something nice. You love having these huge tits in your face. You are completed controlled by them. Nothing can stop this mind fuck. Your addiction is never going to stop. My perfect huge tits and soft sexy nipples. So delicate, smooth and perfect. Keep spoiling me and these perfect tits of mine. See you again tomorrow bitch!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 01:32 AM #74414
Модератор

Модератор

My Hitachi can make me cum in about 30 seconds if I keep it directly on my clit without moving. In this video... Wearing only pink thigh high stockings in my favourite chair, I decide to see how long I can resist it! Not so long at all, it only takes a few minutes before I can't take anymore, but then I leave the Hitachi and cum hard two more times before I'm exhausted. By the end my moaning has gotten louder and louder, and my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I cum for the third and final time.
Models: Lintilla

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 01:37 AM #74415
Модератор

Модератор

So you're into this kind of clip, right? The kind of clip where a hot girl instructs you on how to accept your gay nature and act on it? That's good, My little faggot. This is a good start.

This clip will do a few things: 1.) intensify your craving for cock, 2.) make you crave cock more than a woman's body, and 3.) prep you for a true cumguzzling experience.

How will I do this? Well, I have prepared a plethora of delicious, thick, juicy cocks for your hungry eyes to gawk at and stroke to. You are only permitted to stroke when I allow you to, and stroke to what I allow you to.

When the only thing present on screen is My naked body, then you are not allowed to stroke. When My naked body is accompanied by a huge, delicious cock you wish to get facefucked by, your attention can only be directed at said cock. This is a part of your training. You'll understand this if you purchase and view this clip.

Your end goal is to swallow a real man's load, right? Well, I think I know one way to help you practice: eating your own load. I will walk you through this, too. Do not fret, this is all a step closer to the end goal. Allow yourself to drift away in all of your desires and succumb to My conditioning.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 01:41 AM #74416
Модератор

Модератор

We've been dating for awhile now but have yet to be intimate. But tonight is the night! I finally feel it's time to take our relationship to the next level! I figured I'd surprise you when you arrive to my place. I found the sexiest see through skin tight black dress just for the occasion. It accentuates every beautiful curve of mine while allowing you to see just enough, but not everything.. yet. But once you arrive things take a turn when you confess a dirty little secret...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 01:45 AM #74417
Модератор

Модератор

So all too many of You losers think all that you need to do is slather some lipstick across your lips and make a pathetic attempt at adding mascara or eyeliner and you're all of a sudden some desirable sissy-bitch. When I see the pictures you freaks send in, they're repulsive and you usually look so disgusting I couldn't even imagine letting you tell anyone you were Princess Carmela's little sissy whore. So to help you out in your quest to swallow a big salty delicious piece of man candy for Halloween, I've painted up my live-in bald house bitch so all the rest of you losers can learn how the fuck to apply make-up and not look like a scary old weirdo cross-dresser. This clip includes EVERYTHING you need to know to look your absolute sissy-cock-sucker-for Carmela BEST... hahaha.... From primer, to foundation, blending, highlighting and more... Nearly a full hour long tutorial from the Princess you wish you could be.... buy it now loser and learn from the best...
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 50 min 18 s
Size: 4.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 01:46 AM #74418
Модератор

Модератор

Wow look at My big tits in this sexy tight dress, they look so perfect, don't they? Well you better get one last good look because I have a super fun Tease & Denial game in store for you jerk-off junkies today! This is how it works: you can jerk your dick basically as much as you'd like--but there's a catch. You can only stroke when you're looking at My face and staring deep into My captivating eyes. If your gaze falls down to My cleavage then you must immediately take your hands off your cock for Me. But that's ok. My face always gets your cock rock hard, doesn't it? Do you think you can handle this Torment for a solid twenty-one minutes to find out how the game ends?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 01:47 AM #74419
Модератор

Модератор

You love my tits. You would so much rather jerk off to my perfect tits than even think about touching your wife. She is nothing compared to me. Stroking your cock to my tits feels so much better than actual sex with your wife. That's why me and my tits deserve it all from you, because my tits are so much bigger and better than your wife's will ever be.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 01:51 AM #74420
Модератор

Модератор

I'm completely topless, from start to finish in this clip, with nothing but my hands to cover my perfect nipples. Will I have a nip slip? Will I let you see what you're desperate for? Buy it and find out.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile