Old 09-02-2019, 07:07 AM #74581
Модератор

Модератор

D o u b l e - T r o u b l e

The ultimate Alpha couple is back & making your pmindick twitch and your mind melt to mush in a matter of seconds, edging to your final destination. Are you ready to pop?
Models: EmpressLaylaxo

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 606 x 1 080
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:12 AM #74582
Модератор

Модератор

I want a nice big cock. You dont please me. You cant satisfy me. But hunny I have to start fucking someone else. I need a big cock to fill my tight little hole.
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:16 AM #74583
Модератор

Модератор

Be honest, as I know the truth. Where did you first look? It was My cleavage wasn't it?! You can't help yourself. My boobs are perfect!! You could stare and get lost in them all day. Well I'm going to take your tit addiction a step further. You'll be begging to pay My tits every time you see them
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:17 AM #74584
Модератор

Модератор

(This alternates between POV and third person and is really raw as the action takes place in a quick pace. This is real, dirty and was for fun. Hope that you like it as much as I loved fucking in it!)
Chanel and Anabelle are on their knees in front of you and take your big throbbing cock out. Your hands **** their huge, natural tits and it instantly makes your dick hard. They spit on your cock and use their hands to stroke you even harder. Chanel can't wait and dives down to kiss your head and shaft. Anabelle sneaks down to your balls and they take turns alternating bobbing up and down your cock. Sometimes they both have their mouth on you and look up at you with*hungry eyes.
Greedily they deep throat you and gag on the girth and length. They compete to see who can choke on your cock while going deeper and faster. Your hands push them down and you order them to kiss and makeout while you stroke it.
They return to skull fucking and can't get enough of your cock. When you tell them to tell you how much they love sucking dick, they smile in excitement and beg for more. These submissive sluts would do anything and everything to get you off!
Taking a break, Chanel gets eaten out (Not POV) and bounces on the guy's face before he orders her to turn around. This is just what she needs and she Yelps out in orgasm while he rubs his cock. Over and over her body convulses before arching with each climax. They switch to a 69.
(Back to POV) In a frenetic pace have loads of cum sprayed on their faces and they eagerly look up and swallow it off your head and stroke the shaft before kissing each other and swallowing it.
OTHER KEYWORDS- blowjobs, POV blow job, girl girl boy, boy girl girl , deep throating, amateur, candid, boy girl, facial, Annabelle Pync, Chanel Young, Asian, blond, blonde
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 23 min 35 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:17 AM #74585
Модератор

Модератор

(Roleplaying Regina George from the movie Mean Girls) I invited you over here because.. Okay, I know this is going to sound really weird. Especially coming from someone like ME, to someone like YOU (I'm way out of your league) but. I invited you over here because, I want you to jerk off for me. No, I'm not joking! This isn't a trick! Why, you ask? Because I like telling boys what to do and being in charge. Jerk off and do as I say, or else you might end up in my Burn Book, and I know you wouldn't want that.
Make me happy and cover the site's cut by using code: GIVEPIPER100%
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:22 AM #74586
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:23 AM #74587
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to need some duct tape and your dick. You are going to stroke for me, get nice and hard for me. This is going to be painful, especially if you have a lot of hair.
I want you to be able to cum, you're going to really have to work for this orgasm. I want you to hurt for me, to show me what you are willing to do for me. I want this to be a reality check and realize that this is what you deserve,
This is one way of showing me what you are willing to do for me. (Lots of encouragement in this video!)
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:26 AM #74588
Модератор

Модератор

What is your purpose? Aw you weren't assigned one? I'm going to assign you a purpose today. What could you possibly be any good at I wonder...well your eyes are glued on my tits right now. You can't look away. Make yourself useful and worship my tits. I'm going to make you my tit worshiping slave. Being on your knees beneath me worshiping me perfect tits is your purpose now. Face it you're good at nothing else and these perfect tits need all of the worship. You're going to be my tit worshiping slave from now on. Get down on your knees. Tell me how much you adore my tits, remind me again how fucking perfect they are, how you would do anything just to look at them. Submit to watching them bounce, jiggle, and my perfect nipples peaking out. You're a weakened little slave for my tits. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:28 AM #74589
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been slacking?

That's okay. I'm a forgiving person.
I'll tell you an easy way to get back on My good side.

First, let Me show you what you've been missing.

My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY

Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes

1GOODBOY

MYGOODBOY

SERVINGVIOLET

LOSERABUSE

BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 21 min 2 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 07:31 AM #74590
Модератор

Модератор

A rare HD video of my bare face as I masturbate. No make up, and my hair pulled back into a ponytail.
Models: NataliaGrey

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 508 MiB
Download From AnzFile