Old 08-24-2022, 08:50 PM #7461
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Exotic Lesbian Casting

Fakehub.com- Exotic Lesbian Casting

Description:
Isabella (31 mins). Angel is my name, but sinning is my game, as I become the latest lucky fake female agent to cum on your screens. As you_ll soon see I have a penchant for pussy and I_m a curvy big bosomed sex machine that loves to lick the slick tight wet holes of lucky ladies. So, as you can imagine, this role was made for me. When the knock came on my office door I was ready and prepped, having taken advice from some of the other female agents I was more then prepared. Then the absolutely drop dread gorgeous Isabella walked in and I almost forgot everything in an instant. She was beautiful, what a lucky agent I am. We talked about modelling, I took my pointers from my notes and I kept trying to swing the topic to erotic modelling, but she was quite adamant that she wanted to stick to classic modelling. My assistant and I got her down to her underwear so we could see her body, and then it was time for me to strike. I told her that if she made a sex tape with me for my private collection, I could and would help her secure an amazing job. She asked for guarantees and I gave them, licking my lips with anticipation. We settled on the couch and I released my big, busty, pierced nipples free from their confines. The next few minutes were spent lost in lust as we licked, stroked, probed and sucked each other all over. My orgasm was amazing, this was one talented woman, her own was quieter but very intense. I_m getting wet just typing this as I reminisce. Time for me to go and for you to enjoy the show. See you all next time.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : exotic-lesbian-casting_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 983.62 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:exotic-lesbian-casting_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:exotic-lesbian-casting_1080p.mp4
Old 08-24-2022, 08:51 PM #7462
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Dirty Blonde Jumps On a Dick In The Woods

Fakehub.com- Dirty Blonde Jumps On a Dick In The Woods

Description:
It_s another beautiful day in Prague and I am hungry for some fresh pussy to fuck. In Prague, beautiful women grow on tree_s. Today I spot a beautiful student called Kristina. She told me that she is on her Summer break from college. I asked her is she had any income to help her enjoy the Summer Holidays. She said that she had no job. This was my opportunity to get my balls in. I told her that I work for a modelling agency and we were looking for fresh new models. I wanted to find out if she was brave enough to show her underwear to complete strangers. To my delight, she did not take too much persuasion to go to a quite, private area and get her clothes off.
Model:
Krystina Lola
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : dirty-blonde-jumps-on-a-dick-in-the-woods_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 2213.77 MB
Duration : 00:33:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dirty-blonde-jumps-on-a-dick-in-the-woods_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:dirty-blonde-jumps-on-a-dick-in-the-woods_1080p.mp4
Old 08-24-2022, 09:34 PM #7463
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Sexy new nurse likes working for her new boss

Fakehub.com- Sexy new nurse likes working for her new boss

Description:
I had a new nurse start work for me today. We sat down in my office and had a chat for awhile, just talking about her experience. All I could think about though was how hot she was Great body, perfect ass, what_s not to like? I was showing her a piece of equipment i use and when I_d finished she just stayed next to me, leant on the desk and started giving me _the eyes_. You know, those _let_s fuck right here on the table eyes_ She gets on top of me and starts kissing me, I can_t believe this is happening I pick her up and take her over to the treatment bed, pull over her soft, white panties and thrust my tongue in to that pussy Tasted so good But I want her to taste me, I get her to go on her knee_s whilst on the bed and let her suck my dick. This nurse really knows what she_s doing She stops, bends over the bed and let_s me fuck her from behind, I love looking down seeing that ass as my dick goes in and out I get on the floor and let her ride me before I fucked her from behind again and gave her a lovely cream pie
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : sexy-new-nurse-likes-working-for-her-new-boss_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1395.54 MB
Duration : 00:31:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sexy-new-nurse-likes-working-for-her-new-boss_1080p.mp4
Old 08-24-2022, 09:49 PM #7464
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Red head with nice natural tits does anal

Fakehub.com- Red head with nice natural tits does anal

Description:
This little beauty has been in the taxi before, but not with me with my old mate the Scottish lad the lucky bastard and I was gonna make sure I also had a taste. She seemed interested and after a bit of charm she was up for a bit of backseat action, but not only did I fuck her pussy but I also got to stick it in her arse, and I loved every minute of it. With suck an innocent looking face you would not think there was a dirty bitch underneath but I was about to find out.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : red-head-with-nice-natural-tits-does-anal_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1133.68 MB
Duration : 00:30:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:red-head-with-nice-natural-tits-does-anal_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:red-head-with-nice-natural-tits-does-anal_1080p.mp4
Old 08-24-2022, 10:04 PM #7465
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde With A Bubbly Butt Accepts Dirty Doctor s Offer

Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde With A Bubbly Butt Accepts Dirty Doctor_s Offer

Description:
When this patient walked into my office my cock immediately sprang to attention, I love blondes and this one was exceptionally pretty. She was super sexy and had an amazing looking ass and thick thighs which I absolutely adore. If I_d have had a pacemaker fitted when she walked in it would have shot out of my chest. She must be giving old men heart attacks across the country just by walking down the road. She had come for a consultation as she wanted some spots removed off her ass and a breast job to increase her bust. She had been recommended by a friend who said I could get her a discount and help her jump the queue with some of my doctor friends who owned their own private clinics. I love a good lie abut I was willing to go along with it. After an examination where her perfect ass was in front of my face like a vision of paradise, I explained to her that I could get her a discount and a quick appointment date, but she was going to have to make me happy first. She soon got the hint and although married, this blonde bombshell wanted the surgery badly. She swallowed my cock like it was made of chocolate, looking up at me with those beautiful eyes as she sucked and then licked my balls. All us doctors like our balls being licked. She was so hot I was having trouble not emptying my balls straight away, but I persevered and fucked her in a few positions as she screamed with pleasure. I had to cover her mouth at one point before someone came in to see what was going on. Finally I couldn_t contain it any longer and shot my load all over her ass and pussy lips. Another successful consultation at my office with one of the hottest blondes I_ve had the pleasure of being intimate with.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : curvy-blonde-with-a-bubbly-butt-accepts-dirty-doctor-s-offer_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1658.41 MB
Duration : 00:40:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:curvy-blonde-with-a-bubbly-butt-accepts-dirty-doctor-s-offer_1080p.mp4
Old 08-24-2022, 10:14 PM #7466
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Horny babe with amazing body fucked hard in office

Fakehub.com- Horny babe with amazing body fucked hard in office

Description:
Charlotte (40 mins) Charlotte is a beautiful girl with a great body who is looking for a chance to work as a model. She came to me hoping I could help her crack her way into modelling and the opportunity to make big bucks I asked her why she waited until now to decide to do modelling and she said that she wasn_t brave enough but now she had gained the confidence to give it a shot. I told her it was a great idea and her girl like her could potentially make a lot of money... I started to explain to her the different options she had and how much money there was to be made in the adult industry. She was surprised when I told her all the benefits of making erotic movies and she decided she wanted to try it. I took some erotic pictures of her and then we got down to business. She masturbated in front of the cameras and I could see this girl had what it takes. She said she was getting turned on by me watching her so I joined her on the couch. We fucked hard until I couldn_t hold back my jizz any longer and sprayed all over her fit body
Model:
Charlotte Easy, James Brossman
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : horny-babe-with-amazing-body-fucked-hard-in-office_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1509.37 MB
Duration : 00:41:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:horny-babe-with-amazing-body-fucked-hard-in-office_1080p.mp4
Old 08-24-2022, 10:47 PM #7467
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Brunette Teen Wants Cash for Sex

Fakehub.com- Brunette Teen Wants Cash for Sex

Description:
18 year old students are easily persuaded with cash. Most student I know are always looking for extra cash to help them though university. Anina was no exception. When I told her that I was lost in Budapest, she was not too bothered and wanted to get to work, but when I offered her 400 Euro to go with me for sex, she hardly needed to be asked twice.
Model:
Anina Doublei
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : brunette-teen-wants-cash-for-sex_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1262.04 MB
Duration : 00:27:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:brunette-teen-wants-cash-for-sex_1080p.mp4
Old 08-24-2022, 11:39 PM #7468
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Blonde Camgirl Ready to Step it Up

Fakehub.com- Blonde Camgirl Ready to Step it Up

Description:
Victoria (44 mins) Victoria is a seriously sexy blonde with a great body She came to my office looking for some more work and a chance to make some real money. She told me that she_d been working on live cams on the internet so she had some experience. I mentioned to her about how much money she could make in the adult industry and she seemed interested. We talked a while and she was ready to give it a try. She stripped off and she has a fantastic body. After she_d played with herself on the sofa I gave her my cock to play with. We had some fun on the couch and I ended up by spunking over her sweet body
Model:
Victoria Redd, James Brossman
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : blonde-camgirl-ready-to-step-it-up_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1505.39 MB
Duration : 00:44:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:blonde-camgirl-ready-to-step-it-up_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 12:13 AM #7469
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cute Blonde Student Back for More

Fakehub.com- Cute Blonde Student Back for More

Description:
Ester (41 mins) Ester is a cute blonde who will do anything to become a model. She said that she was a little bit nervous in front of camera but was getting more use to it At the moment she_s a student so needs a lot of money to fund her cost of living, also she was very keen on becoming a model She didn_t mind getting naked when she heard how much she could make and before long she was masturbating on the couch I slipped over to her and got my cock out. She was happy to have me inside her and we had great sex on the couch I finished off by spunking all over her sweet ass but I think she was concerned that I jizzed in her pussy
Model:
Ester Kolege, James Brossman
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : cute-blonde-student-back-for-more_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1448.22 MB
Duration : 00:41:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cute-blonde-student-back-for-more_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 12:18 AM #7470
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Blonde Agent Fucks Kinky Brunette With A Purple Strap-On

Fakehub.com- Blonde Agent Fucks Kinky Brunette With A Purple Strap-On

Description:
Rita (39 mins). It didn_t matter who was coming through my office door today they were going to be on the receiving end of my strap on dildo, even if it_s a man. That_s how mischievous I was feeling today after dreaming last night of pounding lots of gorgeous models with my plastic cock. Turns out it was the lucky, lovely Rita who would be getting pure pleasure from me. She came in for modelling work and had an innocent air about her, but I knew from past experience that the innocent looking are often the most filthy in the bedroom. I offered her work in an ice cream advert and asked her to demonstrate her cone licking skills on a dildo I had to hand. She did not have a clue what it was until I described it to her and I could see she was interested in the plastic phallus. Once I told her how good the pay was for the job she wanted it so badly, but there was a catch. She could have the advertising job but only if she let me fuck her with my plastic cock. It only took a moment or two and she was ready to try it. We started slowly by kissing and undressing each other on the couch, hot breath on each others faces as our fingers rove over each others bodies. Then it was strap on time. I got her in the doggy position and after some light lubing I slid into her from behind. I love the feeling of fucking a woman like a man and I had my rhythm down brilliantly, I fucked her from behind with such skill she was soon cumming over my strap on. I wasn_t finished with her yet and I got her to ride cowgirl on me, capturing some very horny POV shots as she did so, then I fucked her on her back to another amazing orgasm. Now it was her turn to pleasure me, and without even taking my cock off, she simply pulled it to one side and licked and finger fucked me to an amazing orgasm that shook me in it_s throes from head to toe. What a beautiful casting where I fucked her better then any man could. This one is going into my private collection for keeps.
Model:
Ryta Lucky, Zuzana Z
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : blonde-agent-fucks-kinky-brunette-with-a-purple-strap-on_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1310.93 MB
Duration : 00:38:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:blonde-agent-fucks-kinky-brunette-with-a-purple-strap-on_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:blonde-agent-fucks-kinky-brunette-with-a-purple-strap-on_1080p.mp4