Old 09-02-2019, 08:22 PM #74961
Модератор

Модератор

I think i went a little too easy on you for my last breath play clip. This time, i'll be controlling your breath while you do a humiliating task for me. Of course, we will be pushing your stamina as well, making you hold your breath longer for me. Proving how eager and weak you are for me.
Models: Miss Celia

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 08:24 PM #74962
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just absolutely love it when my breasts BOUNCE, SHAKE, and JIGGLE?! When I reveal them over and over again, letting them fall out of my top. Encouraging you with jerk off instructions. Leaning forward letting my breasts hang and sway, back and forth. Do you like when I talk especially raunchy? Those trigger words you love so much: slut, whore, bitch, cunt, and cocksucker. Stripping slowly out of every last inch of my clothing. Where do you think I am going to beg for it? This video was a custom request and the name David is used throughout.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 08:25 PM #74963
Модератор

Модератор

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 08:26 PM #74964
Модератор

Модератор

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 08:29 PM #74965
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Brian is used. This is an explicit masturbation video, a "quickie" loud and proud. Never released! Now here for your enjoyment. So ENJOY!!! Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 08:30 PM #74966
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
You've edged to my tits for hours. Your balls are bloated with cum and you are so weak, so desperate for an orgasm. Well, all that edging paid off. Here's your reward. Your chance to empty your balls after that extreme worship session. Enjoy!

Categories: Tit Worship, Cum Countdown, Edging, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 08:30 PM #74967
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 08:33 PM #74968
Модератор

Модератор

My perfect feet make you have the most amazing orgasms, you've been dying for this video. Finally it's here, and you can make your princess happy by buying it and cumming to it. Over, and over again. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 08:34 PM #74969
Модератор

Модератор

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 08:36 PM #74970
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle is getting ready and has no idea that you have snuck into the bathroom to watch her. You try to stay quiet because you know she would tell Step-Mom and you would get in trouble, but it is so worth it to see your Step-Sister Exposed-Fantasy. Her tiny skirt ends just below where you really want to see, so you look up at her and see those juicy pussy lips on display. She makes it easier for you as she bends over to look in the mirror and you take the opportunity to stare at her. Her ass shakes as she uses her whole body to rub in her makeup. The temptation becomes too strong, and your hand reaches out, but you chicken out. If only you could touch her soft skin and those meaty lips. It is overwhelming when she rubs oil on her legs and makes them glisten. She brushes her hair and still does not realize that you are next to her. Anabelle readjusts her massive tits in her bra before grabbing her toothbrush. As the vibrating bristles caress her teeth, her whole body gyrates in rhythm as she waits for this not so mundane chore to be finished. You finally get the courage to grab her slit and she turns around in Torment that you were watching her this whole time. When she thinks you have left, she resumes brushing her teeth. After your surprise she is a little shaken and assumes a squatting position to prevent spilling any toothpaste on her bright red bra and skirt. If she knew you were back again for another look and watching her ass and pussy violently shake, she would be appalled. OTHER KEYWORDS-flashing,, brushing teeth, tooth brushing, embarrassment, Annabelle Pync, POV, point of view, extreme closeups, hair brushing, twerking
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile