Old 04-02-2021, 10:07 PM #75081
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jamie Young - Jamie Young & Paola Hard

Jamie Young - Jamie Young & Paola Hard

Description:
Jamie Young & Paola Hard - Daddy Fucks Our Mouths!
Released: February 21, 2021

Cast: Jamie Young, Paola Hard

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/351b830ba6fef
Old 04-02-2021, 10:07 PM #75082
Модератор

Модератор

Default Team Skeet Extras - Katya Rodriguez

Team Skeet Extras - Katya Rodriguez

Description:
Katya Rodriguez - Shut That Brat Up
Released: September 24, 2020

Veteran officer Carvelli (Zac Wild), and his partner, rookie officer Parker (Derek Davis) drive to a call of a girl shoplifting at a local mall. When they drive up to Katya Rodriguez, a girl walking down the street who matches the description they were given, there is a brief struggle and they arrest her.

As they drive her to the station, Katya whines incessantly, loudly complaining that she is 18 years old, she KNOWS her rights and they CAN'T do this to her! When Officer Carvelli gruffly tells her to shut up, she mouths off and insults both officers. Don't they know who she is?? Who her DAD is?! Officer Carvelli tells his rookie partner that he's going to see a lot of trash like this and that it will definitely take some getting used to.

As the insults continue, Officer Carvelli seems to be on the verge of losing his temper. Finally he's had enough and turns the car around, saying that they're not going to the station anymore. Officer Parker is a little thrown off, telling the veteran that this isn't standard procedure. Officer Carvelli answers that the rookie's going to have to learn that things don't always go by the book.

They drive to an isolated outdoor location. Katya looks really freaked out now and is loudly demanding to be told what is going on. Turning to Officer Parker, Officer Carvelli tells him that 'The only way to get bitches like this to shut up is to stick something else in their mouths.' And he has JUST the thing, the veteran adds with a lusty grin.

Officer Carvelli tells the girl that unless she wants to go to jail for shoplifting and resisting arrest, she's going to suck his dick. Reluctantly, she agrees. Officer Carvelli pulls his cock out and she hesitantly slips her mouth around it as Officer Parker watches in shock.

Looks like Katya will do whatever it takes to get out of the trouble she's in, INCLUDING sucking the long dick of the law...

Cast: Katya Rodriguez

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0b40b751491fd
Old 04-02-2021, 10:07 PM #75083
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mature NL - BeatGirl, Josephine James & Sissy

Mature NL - BeatGirl, Josephine James & Sissy

Description:
BeatGirl, Josephine James & Sissy - One lucky guy
Released: June 26, 2020

Three mature nymphos licking sucking and fucking with one lucky guy.

Cast: BeatGirl, Josephine James

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d36f4d59b0c32
Old 04-02-2021, 10:08 PM #75084
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dick Drainers - Bella Jane

Dick Drainers - Bella Jane

Description:
Bella Jane - Naive Blonde Helps Black Stranger Into Her Asshole!
Released: February 23, 2021

So me and my folks just moved into this new town and it's wayyyyy different from the hood I'm used to. 1st off it's fuckin clean. No trash blowin down the streets like tumble weed, no addicts running around...shii's nice. And the people kinda nice too! Smiling, sayin hi, askin if I need help...police rolled past and just smiled and waved at me! Like WTF??? People don't even lock they doors at night! Feel like I'm in the fuqin twilight zone...

Issa nice place to live...and to make some money. Cuz if people THIS fuqin nice, its only one thing to do....scam they asses!

And scamming em is exactly what I been doin. Cuz these white folks love helpin out underprivileged young black men!

Shii been going well for a while...but today mite be my best day ever. I went to this new neighborhood on the other side of town (air even smelled cleaner wtf)...and the 1st spot I went to...this pretty lil pint size white bitch answered the door. CUTE AFFFF bro! Blonde hair...blue eyes...ass phat AF too. exact type of bitch I beat my meat too. She was perky and happy...and innocent...and naive...bitch invited a strange black man right in her house. Ionthink she knew wat i was thinkin when I saw her. Ima give you a hint. It involved my fat black dick. And her tight lil white asshole.

Get this. She said her name was Bella Jane but her friend's call her BJ. Best believe I'm bout to get a BJ...and more. She said her parent's aren't home. She's all alone. And my dick gettin hard. This little slut about to give me everything she got.

Cast: Bella Jane

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0a87297867163
Old 04-02-2021, 10:08 PM #75085
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cherry Pimps - Natalie Knight

Cherry Pimps - Natalie Knight

Description:
Natalie Knight - Sweet But Naughty Natalie Knight
Released: September 24, 2020

Bubbly cutie Natalie Knight will captivate you with that gorgeous smile and loves how you admire her fit little body in her lacy bodysuit. Worry not though you will see more as she strips down spitting on her tits that make her nipples stand to attention. She just loves to be a tease and is not as innocent as you may think. She puffs on her vape pen and shows you that sexy sparkle in her eye once she spreads open her legs and plays with her thick little bush above her pussy. Natalie deep throats her dildo and more as she makes herself cum over and over just for you! Archive from 9-10-2020 5pm LIVE show!

Cast: Natalie Knight

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/96594817ab880
Old 04-02-2021, 10:09 PM #75086
Модератор

Модератор

Default Japan HDV - Shiori Moriya

Japan HDV - Shiori Moriya

Description:
Shiori Moriya - Shiori Moriya gets a pizza delivered and is so lonely she fucks the deliveryman
Released: February 24, 2021

Shiori Moriya is at home and is having food delivered. She often stays and food and just orders in for the convenience. She does get lonely and finds herself chatting up the guys that deliver the food from time to time. They are usually young delivery guys that do not mind talking to a lovely Japanese housewife. Shiori has decided to invite this deliveryman in and asked him to help her eat some of the pizza. This is not so easy for him as he is busy delivering pizza and his boss will not be happy if he takes so much time with a customer...

Shiori chats him up while eating and the conversation turns to him and his love life and it seems he has no one at home. Shiori sees an opportunity and decides to slide her hand up his leg and rub his thigh and she brushes up against his cock. She explains that her husband works late and that she is eager to have some pizza as well as some cock. Shiori rubs his jeans and gets his cock hard and finally just unzips his pants and pulls his hard dick out of his pants so she can stroke it properly and enjoy it in her mouth. This is every delivery guys dream, to have a lovely Japanese housewife invite him in and suck his cock. But, sucking some cock is not enough for Shiori as she is now horny as she has lifted her top and he has his hands playing with her nipples. She pulls down her panties and spreads her legs for him so he can see her pink pussy as she opens it up wide. Her pussy lips are very large and very pink as she is horny and she wants his fingers to probe her pussy as she leans back and tweeks her own nipples. She moans lightly as she is getting turned on and she slides his finger inside her wet pussy hole and has her masturbate her with his finger. She wants him more now and she lays back and grabs his cock and slides it inside her pussy. She is so hot for cock and she wet that he enters her easily and she has her legs wrapped around him fucking him as he thrusts his cock deep into her pretty Japanese housewife pussy.

Cast: Shiori Moriya

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/da865bf3f50f0
Old 04-02-2021, 10:09 PM #75087
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wild On Cam - Leah Just

Wild On Cam - Leah Just

Description:
Leah Just - Leah Just Might Fist Herself LIVE!
Released: September 9, 2020

Leah Winters is a wild girl who absolutely loves sex and almost anything that comes with it. She loves to be choked and loves to taste her sweet pussy on the crotch of her lingerie when she shoves it in her mouth. This horny babe will do anything to cum over and over again. She sticks one finger at a time in her pussy and before we know it she has her whole fist buried in her wet pussy! A high five to Leahs stomach! Leah spreads her pussy wide open using her dildo and vibrator making her legs shake once her orgasm takes over. Archive from 8-26-2020 5pm LIVE show!

Cast: Leah Just

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1fc0725f91767
Old 04-02-2021, 10:10 PM #75088
Модератор

Модератор

Default Grand Mams - Horny Grandmams And Toyboys

Grand Mams - Horny Grandmams And Toyboys

Description:
Grand Mams - Horny Grandmams And Toyboys - Part 3
Released: July 21, 2020

This special Grandmams trilogy will begin with a lot of old sluts who are doing some cock sucking and raw foreplay, but this is not enough for these mature cum craving whores. For them it's just ordinary group fuck on the prowl for some young fresh cock.

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/75ca9bbd8a5c4
Old 04-02-2021, 10:10 PM #75089
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex Mex - Teresa Ferrer

Sex Mex - Teresa Ferrer

Description:
Teresa Ferrer - Taboo Summer Farewell Mother in law Teresa Ferrer
Released: July 16, 2020

Mrs. Teresa has had sex in secret with her future son-in-law Salvatore for many years. This will be the last time before the wedding.

Cast: Teresa Ferrer

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e2f0b7d56cdc5
Old 04-02-2021, 10:11 PM #75090
Модератор

Модератор

Default Missa X - Kenna James & Mona Wales

Missa X - Kenna James & Mona Wales

Description:
Kenna James & Mona Wales - Pushing Boundaries Act 3
Released: June 27, 2020

There is a newfound bond between Mona and her stepdaughter Kenna. The women play cards with stepdaddy, Ryan. Whoever wins gets to spend the evening just as they want. Ryan thinks the card game is just wholesome fun until Mona wins and lures him into the bedroom to put on the mask, yet again. What he doesn't know is that Kenna, his stepdaughter, will be joining them. Mona has manipulated Kenna to play in this game. She's dreamt about being with her stepdaddy, looking deep into his eyes as he plunges his huge daddy dick into her tight little pussy. She never dreamt it would be like this..

Cast: Kenna James, Mona Wales

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c680a18742398