Old 04-02-2021, 11:52 PM #75331
Модератор

Модератор

Default Family Strokes - Brixley Benz

Family Strokes - Brixley Benz

Description:
Brixley Benz - Thanks Dad
Released: September 10, 2020

After Brixley Benz's mom is planning on sending her away to boarding school due to her goth dressing style, Brixley's dad Mike Mancini encourages her to try on some new outfits. Brixley is grateful to her dad for always looking out for her, so she makes sure to show him so.

Cast: Brixley Benz

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4083d3fd177f4
Old 04-02-2021, 11:53 PM #75332
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bellesa Films - Emma Hix

Bellesa Films - Emma Hix

Description:
Emma Hix - Consent
Released: September 8, 2020

When Emma and Seth end up back at hers after a great second date and awesome first kiss, she asks him why he didn't kiss her on their first night together. He confesses that he thought that because they'd been shy, he didn't think it was right, which of course only makes their next kiss even hotter. They take things carefully and conscientiously, literally one step at a time as they make they way upstairs to Emma's bedroom to keep their exploration going, with plenty of reassurances and check ins all along the way proving what we already know - that consent is sexy af!

Cast: Emma Hix

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/43bea7af6d45d
Old 04-02-2021, 11:54 PM #75333
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mylf X Mandy Flores - My Best Friends Hot Mom

Mylf X Mandy Flores - My Best Friends Hot Mom

Description:
Mandy Flores - My Best Friends Hot Mom
Released: August 26, 2020

I am so excited! My friend, your son, is having a sleepover at your house today. You are always so kind to me and always give tight hugs and wet kisses on my face. You're always looking after me like a second mother. I come over to your place, excited about tonight's sleepover. You open the door (in a really sexy outfit) and wave to my parents to leave and invite me inside. Once you close the door, you greet me with a hug (your cleavage in my face) and a (close up) kiss. After a bit of cute small talk, you send me upstairs to your son to go play video games or watch TV or something...

While we are playing, you come and ask us to pause the game and eat some snacks and juice that you brought. We are playing games on the TV so we don't pay attention to you talking to us at all. We happen to be lying down on the ground looking up at the TV, so you get in between us and the TV to get our attention. I admire your long legs and can almost see up your skirt as you're talking to us. You say you're going to stand there until we start eating. We finish quickly and get back to our video games. A couple of hours later, we are getting ready for bed and you come in (wearing your sexy and revealing night time clothes) to check on us to make sure we are all tucked in and ready to go. You bring your face very close to mine and tell me to come wake you up if I need anything at all, give me a big goodnight kiss (your cleavage in my face again). You turn off the lights and leave. Later in the night, I wake up because I am feeling hungry. I am walking quietly because I don't want to wake my friend up. I get to the kitchen and I see that the light is on. Thinking that you are still awake, I enter the kitchen. Oops! I accidentally walk in on you while you're masturbating. You don't notice me walk in at first and you keep going long enough for me to get an eyeful of your hot body. Once you notice me, you are startled and quickly try to cover up. Fumbling to cover up, you say "Hey, sorry I didn't see you standing there. Why are you still up honey? Can't sleep?" I tell you that I need something to eat and drink because I am hungry. You look around and say there's really nothing that you give me to eat right now. Clearly still turned on from your incomplete masturbating, you let it slip out "..but you can eat ME..Oops." Realizing what you just said, you quickly cover your mouth and apologize. I am completely confused and ask what you meant by eating you. Getting more turned on from my questions, you say, "Well, it's hard to explain with words...but maybe, I can SHOW you how to eat me?" You slowly start running your hand further down your body toward your pussy and tell me to come closer. I don't get it so I come closer and you put your fingers in your pussy. Then you finger yourself and do some dirty talk and ask if I want to come and eat you. So you take my head (the camera) and move it where your pussy is and keep fingering while my face is between your legs eating you out. Then you go on to say that you are getting hungry as well and start giving me a blowjob until I come. Then looking satisfied, you whisper to me that this is our little secret. You give me a big kiss on my face again and send me off to go to sleep. Wow, what a night!......Mandy Flores

Cast: Mandy Flores

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b2794aa1446d7
Old 04-02-2021, 11:54 PM #75334
Модератор

Модератор

Default Woodman Casting X - Catherine Boss

Woodman Casting X - Catherine Boss

Description:
Catherine Boss - Casting X 230
Released: February 19, 2021

A czech girl, Catherine Boss has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Catherine Boss will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa. Then Pierre convince Catherine Boss to have a 100% real sex with him,and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic. This is Catherine Boss sex Testing casting X !

Cast: Catherine Boss

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3622f2ff0a8b6
Old 04-02-2021, 11:55 PM #75335
Модератор

Модератор

Default Katie Banks - Aleah Jasmine

Katie Banks - Aleah Jasmine

Description:
Katie Banks & Aleah Jasmine - Dom Size Queens JOI With Aleah Jasmine
Released: August 14, 2020

Hahaha poor sad little pet, always wanting to get a little abuse from your mistress. Since you've been a nasty little loser for me as instructed you get double the doms today. Listen up, follow our instructions and despite the fact that does like it bigger then you might still get to cum for us.

Cast: Aleah Jasmine, Katie Banks

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8001e6170fbcc
Old 04-02-2021, 11:55 PM #75336
Модератор

Модератор

Default Babes - Jillian Janson

Babes - Jillian Janson

Description:
Jillian Janson - Photoshoot Fun
Released: October 6, 2020

A photoshoot session? Sounds just like the perfect opportunity for horny Jillian Janson to tease and fuck the hired photographer. She is eager to take off her cute dress and show off her even cuter lingerie to please Tyler Nixon's lenses... or maybe she's just interested in getting his dick hard? Either way, it works. Jillian cannot seem to get enough of Tyler's hard cock as he slides it in and out of her tight and wet pussy, until she is finally rewarded with the fruit of her hard work: a nice and warm mouthful of cum!

Cast: Jillian Janson

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/527ae40a929bd
Old 04-02-2021, 11:55 PM #75337
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex Mex - Julieta Venus

Sex Mex - Julieta Venus

Description:
Julieta Venus - He gets in four to get ten pt 2
Released: September 5, 2020

Whilst Gia seduces her professor, Julieta has to "entertain" her classmates. That's not a difficult task for that fucking slut.

Cast: Julieta Venus

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9cfc60ddab992
Old 04-02-2021, 11:55 PM #75338
Модератор

Модератор

Default Evil Angel - Aria Khaide

Evil Angel - Aria Khaide

Description:
Aria Khaide - Aria Khaide Hooks Up With Mick Blue In Hotel
Released: August 8, 2020

Cast: Aria Khaide

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fb775ad7d9db4
Old 04-02-2021, 11:56 PM #75339
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nubile Films - Aidra Fox

Nubile Films - Aidra Fox

Description:
Aidra Fox - The Cam Girl
Released: April 30, 2020

Jake Adams knows that his girlfriend, Aidra Fox, is a cam girl and he doesn't mind. He actually finds it pretty hot that Aidra strips online for strangers. When he walks in on Aidra doing one of her cam shows, though, he realizes that he wants her to use those moves on him. Hotblooded Aidra is happy to do just that.

When Jake takes a seat on the couch, Aidra struts up to him as while discarding her shirt along the way. She gives Jake something of a lap dance, grinding her ass against his stiffie while Jake runs his palms all over her belly and breasts. Leaning back to enjoy Jake's kisses, Aidra spreads her thighs to allow him to pull her thong up into her meaty twat. When Jake starts rubbing her clit with his warm fingers, Aidra practically melts into his arms.

Discarding Aidra's underwear after a thorough finger banging, Jake wastes no further time. He pulls Aidra into his lap so she can slide down onto his stiffie. Aidra takes the hint, impaling herself so she can give Jake the ride of his life in her greedy fuck hole. She puts more of her cam girl moves on the table for Jake's benefit, resulting in a hot and heavy coupling.

With Aidra on her back, Jake kneels between her thighs to lap his own musk from her pussy. His fingers easily slide back into that snatch, gliding in and out as Jake devours Aidra's clit. Moving lower as Aidra adjusts her hold on her feet to open herself even further, Jake extends his oral delight to long sweeps of his tongue from her anus to her love button. Even when Aidra gets on her knees, Jake doesn't let any part of her escape the touch of his hands and tongue.

Since Aidra is already in position, it's easy for Jake to slam in for a doggy style pussy pounding. His hotblooded lover rocks back to meet his every stroke, moaning with pure bliss the entire time. As Aidra urges Jake to a harder and faster rhythm, he anchors himself with his big hands on her hips and goes to pound town for both their pleasure.

Temporarily satisfied, Aidra pushes Jake down onto the couch and proves that her cam girl moves aren't just limited to shaking her tits and ass. She makes magic with her mouth, lapping and sucking at Jake's fuck stick with occasional forays down to his balls. When Jake is ready for her, Aidra climbs on top and gives her love another ride that leaves her titties bouncing with each stroke.

Rolling onto her side, Aidra guides Jake back inside for one last hurrah. Their spooning sex does it for Aidra, who falls over the edge of bliss one last time. Her climax milks Jake's as he reaches his finish line. Pulling out at the final moment, Jake lets Aidra aim his cum shot so that he nuts all over her smooth snatch. Running her fingers through Jake's cum, Aidra licks them clean.

Cast: Aidra Fox

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0fb0249eb964d
Old 04-02-2021, 11:56 PM #75340
Модератор

Модератор

Default Caught Fappnig - Paige Owens

Caught Fappnig - Paige Owens

Description:
Paige Owens - Toying With Dad
Released: October 3, 2020

Cast: Paige Owens