Old 09-04-2019, 04:12 PM #75501
Модератор

Модератор

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot. “It's just like eating, and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food, but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich” by layering her foot on top of Natalya's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon's appetite. She's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating, but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya's feet. Devon says that she does, but you can tell that she doesn't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It's sometimes whole pans of food! (6:58 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 04:15 PM #75502
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 04:20 PM #75503
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 04:23 PM #75504
Модератор

Модератор

I have found some tinys in my house so im going to teach them a lesson im fed up with them in my house so im going to Squeeze them with my feet stuff them in my pussy and then eat them tinys are very tasty I cant wait to eat them.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 04:31 PM #75505
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 04:32 PM #75506
Модератор

Модератор

your trying to enter My army but first I need to evaluate your manhood. I'll determine if you are man enough to be in My army. Pull down your pants so that I can begin the examination. I cup your balls and handle your penis. It doesn't seem very impressive to Me. Let's get you erect. Maybe you're a grower. Once erect I use a tape to measure you. 5 and 1/2 inches. Average. That's just sad. I'll give you one last test to see if you can make the cut. All you have to do is last for 2 minutes without cumming. I begin to stroke your very average penis. This brings My ample MILF cleavage squarely into view and you cum almost immediately. you have failed. I suggest you go home and practice lasting longer and perhaps then you can reapply.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 04:36 PM #75507
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny, turquoise, PERFECTION. You love to jerk to my shiny clothing on these tight curves more than anything. This dress looks beyond amazing when it comes to my body. Today I'm going to give you the hottest instructions you have ever seen. You are going to stop, stare, jerk and worship for to this sensual, shiny tease while I have NO panties on. Just those two words, no panties, gets your mind imagining how sexy that will truly be. How badly do you want to see? Cum jerk for this shiny. Consists of: Shiny fetish, shiny clothing, shiny, body worship, dress fetish, masturbation instruction, joi, mental domination, mid fuck, tease goddess, thong fetish, body worship, ass worship, goddess worship, implied nudity, shiny tease, femdom, sensual domination, sensual tease, orgasm control, cum control, mind fuck, mental domination, sub training, masturbation instruction, joi, jerk off instruction,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM #75508
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 3. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 3 - Honesty Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 4.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 04:39 PM #75509
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to jerk for Me with some silky satin today. I want you to wrap it around your cock and jerk as you feel the cool silky satin gliding up and down, up and down. Keep following My instruction until I lead you into a cum countdown where you will cum for Me and all over that satin. Now watch as the satin gets darker as it absorbs your pleasurable mess.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 04:45 PM #75510
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile