Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:31 AM #75592
Модератор

Модератор

It's that time, losers. Bikinis, lotion, and skin...oh my! You can barely contain your tiny excitement. All you want to do all day is visit the pool and tug away LOL. Torment yourself further and feed into your tit obsession...it's not like you can look away anyway.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:36 AM #75593
Модератор

Модератор

All your life you have had to settle for less, so you have never had close contact with my perfect tits like mine. You are a loser, and you have never aimed high, as we both know, you would only get rejected. This is your chance to worship perfect, perky tits. They are so round, full, soft, and so fucking addictive. Either you have never come into contact with any tits, because you are that much of a loser, or you have only ever seen mediocre ones. My tits are rich tits, perky tits, bratty tits, the ones who only ever see on hot girls. They deserve to be worshiped, to have your hard-earned ca$h spent on them, to be adored, loved. You know you need to see them, need to drool over them, need to be owned by rich tits. I also compare my tits to your wife's/girlfriend's pair, haha. No competition.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:39 AM #75594
Модератор

Модератор

All about anal is all about using different toys in my tight little ass, sometimes two at a time. Nice and full
Models: ElectroGeisha

Duration: 17 min 7 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:49 AM #75595
Модератор

Модератор

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20% - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50% - VIRGIN4EVA + 100% - DRAINED4EVA + 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:56 AM #75596
Модератор

Модератор

You begged me to lay back and spread/flaunt my dirtiest and smelliest parts: my ass and my feet! Exasperated, I bitch and moan about how much of pervert you are and asking myself why you can't ask for something like my tits or pussy
Models: RaeLynn Waverly

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:57 AM #75597
Модератор

Модератор

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of town and her little Step-Brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's Yellow Juiced because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her Step-Mom and begins to clean... little does she know her Step-Brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare!
She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teens-18+. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She Squeezes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her Step-Brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 01:04 AM #75598
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy as a hot college brat to get what she wants and when she wants..using my sexy body I get professor to raise my grade that I purposely slacked off on because I knew this moment would come and so will you
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 01:10 AM #75599
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 01:16 AM #75600
Модератор

Модератор

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile