Old 09-05-2019, 05:25 AM #75651
Модератор

Модератор

Default Leather N Lace - iwantclips

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you **** on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 05:43 AM #75652
Модератор

Модератор

Your dream come true......right here! Two hot seductive goddesses teasing you and directing your playtime! Slowly teasing you and instructing you to unbearable limits......the sweet agony will only make your orgasm more intense!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 05:51 AM #75653
Модератор

Модератор

Hey slut, its time for some cum training. You will be put in my favourite slut training sexual position today, just like being a real slut. Except its just you. Be a good slave and just do as you are instructed. Follow my lead i will lead you down the humiliating trail of cum eating karma sutra. Its all part of the training. Prepare to open wide! Prepare to savour a mouth full and prepare to feel violated and humiliated. Like you deserve. Theres a good slut.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 05:57 AM #75654
Модератор

Модератор

This is the moment you've been waiting for. You've been searching for the right Goddess and now, you are finally ready to take this leap. This is the moment when you finally eat your cum for me. I'm going to instruct you from beginning to end in the most teasing ways you've ever seen. I'm going to put you into a special position so you can't get out of this cum eating no matter how hard you try. You have to be propped up, legs above your head, tasting it for the first time. Trust me, take every bit of what you imagined it would be and times it by a million since its coming from me.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 06:03 AM #75655
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Yellow Juiced Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 06:10 AM #75656
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to Squeeze all of your friends as you watch in Torment! Their toes wiggle and Squeeze their little bodies with such ease.
Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can Squeeze them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face.
Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive!
These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath.
Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth!
These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 06:16 AM #75657
Модератор

Модератор

I'm Yellow Juiced at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 06:17 AM #75658
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 06:21 AM #75659
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess jess has Stole some tinys and shes found a new home for them in a tupper wear box but before she locks them away she decides to have some fun with them first she Squeezes them by sitting on them and puts them down her panties and Squeezes them with her pussy lips and she even eats some of them.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 06:23 AM #75660
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 2 s