Duration: 4 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:08 PM #75772
Модератор

Модератор

My ass looks AMAZING in my new yoga pants. They hug my booty in all the right places. I pull them up and show you my jiggly cheeks in the stretchy material. I bend over and show you an amazing view of my ass right in your face. My thick thighs fill out the pants and stretch the material. I shake my booty and tease you with my delicious ass. These yoga pants make your dick hard don't they ? I slide the pants down and show off my cute lacey red panties. I spank my booty for you and show you how it jiggles. I pull the yoga pants back up my booty and shake and wiggle. My ass is irresistible. I know you want to cum for my booty.
Models: Kittenchu

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:09 PM #75773
Модератор

Модератор

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of town and her little Step-Brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's Yellow Juiced because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her Step-Mom and begins to clean... little does she know her Step-Brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare!
She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teens-18+. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She Squeezes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her Step-Brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:10 PM #75774
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:11 PM #75775
Модератор

Модератор

Sydney is not a morning person, but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy, and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny, but she can't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She's going to eat you raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers, and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning, and how she can't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:12 PM #75776
Модератор

Модератор

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:14 PM #75777
Модератор

Модератор

Today is your lucky day, Goddess is laying in your bed with a hot and sexy green bikini just for St.Patrick's Day. Seeing her play with her dildo as she seductivly taps her dildo on her pussy makes you throb instantly. Now include [email*protected] oil, spit, cum countdowns, a fat ass and more dildo play and you're guaranteed to have a powerful orgasm. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip .** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 15 min 21 s
Size: 2.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:15 PM #75778
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start **** them with their and hands. The giant Squeezes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then Squeezes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, **** them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:16 PM #75779
Модератор

Модератор

Hier crushe ich in super geilen New Rock Stiefeletten. Diese Teile sind wahrlich ein Traum für jeden Fetischisten. Wer wäre nicht gern einmal unter diesen Prachtdingern?! Watch me Squeeze wearing these super hot New Rock Bootees. These are a dream come true for every slave. Who wouldn't love being Tormented with these beautiful half-boots..
Models: Miss-Christina

Duration: 3 min 48 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 51.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-05-2019, 12:16 PM #75780
Модератор

Модератор

My huge tits look amazing in my sports bra I just knew it would be the perfect top to tease you in today. Huge fake tits make your mind weak and they are right in front of you bouncing around. You are not allowed to cum unless I say so... but I have something a little special in mind for the finale.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 19 min 48 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile