Old 09-07-2019, 08:25 PM #76591
Модератор

Модератор

You bow and grovel like the pathetic fucking loser you are, only a loser like you can continue to live a lie and deny yourself what you want more than anything....Dick. That's right I know your secret....all of them you are a pathetic dirty foot loving Faggg!
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 08:27 PM #76592
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name "Cody" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "POV blowjob: Start off wearing a tight dress and heels. Pull up your skirt to show me your thong. Spank your ass for me. Keep dress on but keep pulled up. Show off thong and ass every so often. Stroke your realistic dildo. Start to play with it. Continue sucking the dildo like it's my dick. Suck and stroke me to finish." Want your very own custom video? Visit watchbrooke.com!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 08:32 PM #76593
Модератор

Модератор

Soon having sex with your wife will become completely impossible . You're too in to feet aren't you ? You rather look at these feet , curved soles , spread toes than fuck your wife . Its like your love of feet has corrupted your brain and overwrite the normal sexual a desires your brain should harbour . Where did it go wrong ? Theres no way back .my feet have become your sex life you sick , sad , jerk off !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 08:43 PM #76594
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love my beautiful big feet. I run lotion along the curves, and moisturize them in front of you. Watch me rub them and work them all over.
Models: Ann_Sulu's Store

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 08:45 PM #76595
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kyaa
You little, pathetic weakling, down there on the floor beneath me. You don't deserve to even look upon my beauty. I am a Queen and you are nothing but a pathetic little minion. You're nothing. You are less than nothing. In fact, you're a nuisance. But if I can find a use for you, perhaps you won't be such a waste of fucking space. Put your focus on my feet, specifically my perfect toes right there in your face. They make you so horny and so weak. I have so much power over you with just my toes. My feet are more powerful than you could ever conceive of being yourself.
Just look at how much I'm turning you on with my feet in your face. Focus on my toes as they destroy your brain cells. I want you spending your time thinking about my perfect feet, wondering what color my toe nails are. Obsess over every aspect of my perfect toes. Spend every day worshiping them, stroking for them, thinking about them. And if you're lucky, I'll even let you pay them. You might even have the honor of paying for my next pedicure.
Being my toe worshiping slave boy is your life's purpose. Your whole life is about worshiping me. The only reason you work or even fucking exist is to please my feet. You've always been a slave to my toes since the first time you laid eyes on them. But you are not doing enough for them and that's why you find yourself depressed and restless. That's why you come to me, begging, because you don't know what to do with yourself. You simply need to worship me and focus on my toes. You don't deserve anything but my toes.
You're just a toe worshiping bitch for Goddess Kyaa. Focus on my long, lovely toes, see how I can stretch them and flex them, and scrunch them and curl them. And see how I can point them right in your face. Do you think you could fit all of my toes in your loser mouth? LOL! My feet are your total obsession, your addiction. You live for my toes, you crave them. Your cock is so hard and you're so horny but you're not allowed to cum until you pay tribute to my toes. Focus on my toes in your face and pay for my pedicure, my toe slave. And knowing that you paid for my next pedicure will make your cock throb.
You paid your cum tax and now you're going to stroke for my toes. You're a slave for my perfect feet. Cum for my toes, cum for my perfect feet, slave.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 08:46 PM #76596
Модератор

Модератор

I know about all those little dirty perversions in your head that makes you a jerkoff junkie. Constantly finding anyway to touch that little cock of yours. I don't know what it is with you males and your cocks, you just can't help but be stupid when it's hard. Good fo me because, I use that to my own advantage to fuck you over! Well, I have a little surprise for you, I think you'll like it. Don't worry everyone is doing it, eating your own cum is so in right now! Hahaha Loser! But, you'll do anything for Goddess, including this.
Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 08:48 PM #76597
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing sexy thigh-high pantyhose and a little black dress with no bra or panties... Ashley mounts you to ride your cock. Once she is good and wet you handcuff her hands behind her back to fuck you because that is a sure way to excite her in to submission and make her cum. POV Sex.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 08:49 PM #76598
Модератор

Модератор

Watch your perfect princess ClaraKitty shake, jiggle and spank her ass just for you! Softly grabbing, roughly spanking and shaking her ass in the camera.. Truly a magnificent sight to behold (No audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 08:51 PM #76599
Модератор

Модератор

Little white boys just don't do it for me. I want a real huge cock in my holes. I would love to take you out while wearing a tight little dress and panties, while I walk with my black stud and you can watch the attention we get from a far. I need a real man's cock, and black is just that.
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 08:54 PM #76600
Модератор

Модератор

This is a fun video of me hula hooping and stripping out of a pink bikini.
Models: ohmgasm

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Size: 183 MiB
Download From AnzFile