Old 09-08-2019, 01:21 AM #76701
Модератор

Модератор

They say that mens eyes are drawn to shiny things. But wait until you see this skimpy shiny bikini draped over my tight body. You can't resist stroking your cock to me, imagining this bikini dropping to the floor.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 15 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:24 AM #76702
Модератор

Модератор

You're starting a new job and I've been put under you as your assistant. I'm here to help you get set up and a big part of my job is making sure that you're happy and relaxed. I know it can be very stressful and my job is to relieve your stress. Everyone is at lunch, so it's a perfect time to show you what I mean. I strip down and plant my lips on yours. As I begin to stroke your erection, you blow your load in my palm in less than a minute. I tease you a little for it, but this isn't where we stop. I return after washing up and lay on the floor, legs open and ready to receive your hardon. We're finding a rhythm but you, once again blow it too early, this time leaving me a creampie. We break again for a third round. I'm going to train you to hold your load back! This time you do very well and even manage to make me climax hard and unexpectedly. Good job, boss!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 21 min 46 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:27 AM #76703
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:29 AM #76704
Модератор

Модератор

Who doesn't like seeing a hot brunette fuck her pussy with a dildo till she climaxes hard? Legs up for a perfect view.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:31 AM #76705
Модератор

Модератор

My lovely foot freak pets have been begging so sweetly, so I've given you another opportunity to worship My beautiful, perfect feet. You can see them from all angles while I run My fingers over the elegant arches and the soft skin, mocking and teasing you with what you can never touch. The feet of a Goddess, made to be worshiped by losers like you. Fall to your knees and crawl forward like a worm - I like to hear you beg. Beg for the honor of worshiping My perfect, tiny feet - beg to see them up close, beg to have them right in your pathetic face. Here you are, My foot freaks. These are the feet you live for. Are you a loser for Me? Then use these markup codes today! 20% Markup: paymoreforpaige 50% Markup: sacrificeforpaige 100% Markup: paigedeservesitall
Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 311 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:32 AM #76706
Модератор

Модератор

i walk into my brother's room to borrow his laptop, and when i open it, i find out that he's been looking at footjob videos! now that i know about his secret fetish, i decide i'm going to have a little fun and put my socked foot right on his lap. even though my Step-Brother knows how wrong it is, he can't help but get aroused. knowing i'm in control, i pull his pants down and start jerking his cock with my socked feet, then take one sock off and start rubbing my bare foot up and down. once i take my other sock off, i clamp his cock tightly in between my soft, silky soles and glide them up and down. as his cock is getting harder, he guiltily tells me that i should stop. but of course, when i ask him if he really wants me to stop, he can't bring himself to answer. as i'm working my brother's cock, we hear our Step-Parents pull in the driveway. my Step-Brother starts to freak out, but i'm determined to make him cum before our Step-Parents come to check on us. i wrap my feet around his cock and start to give him a passionate blowjob, as he panics to himself about how much trouble we're going to be in. finally, he can't hold off any longer and shoots his warm cum all over his sister's pretty feet.
Models: Mia Nicolette

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:34 AM #76707
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:36 AM #76708
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:36 AM #76709
Модератор

Модератор

When you see my toes you have the strongest desire in your life... To put them inside your little dirty mouth and feel the taste of perfection. You want me to stick my sole to your throat, right? You know what? This will never happen, haha.
Although, I'm going to tell you what will happen. Each and every of my toes deserves to be admired and worshipped. You will pay a dozen bucks for every toe. Right now, bitch. Yeah, this is how it works - you earn your money to be able to imagine my feet in your mouth. Am I the kindest Lady to give you such an opportunity? Indeed. Don't forget to inhale, gagging my feet in your dreams.
To prove you're a good boy and please the Lady use the markup codes:
Loser Tax: "ServeTheLady" - 20% Markup
Sissy Tax: "MaidForLady" - 30% Markup
Lady's Bitch: "WhosMaBitch" - 50% Markup
Be a Real Finsub: "PigsMustPay" - 100% Markup
Please Lady, Rip me Off: "CrushedByLady" - 200%
Markup Everything for Valerie: "DrainMeLady" - 1000% Markup
Follow my Twitter: @YourLadyValerie
Models: LadyValerie

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:38 AM #76710
Модератор

Модератор

Love soft pink soles? Then this will be seven minutes of heaven for you. Gotta love feet for this one. After two and a half minutes I pick up the camera and it's all feet from there on out. I still talk to you though. Softly and sweetly as the groovy music plays in the background. Yeah, I said groovy lol. It's a pretty simple concept- I won't let you fuck Me but I will let you jerk off while I tease you with My pretty little feet. You'll love it from the start all the way to the end when I ask you if you feel better after cumming and wave goodbye with My cute wrinkled sole.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile