Old 09-08-2019, 01:08 PM #76961
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:11 PM #76962
Модератор

Модератор

A little blackma1l, a little financial domination, a perfect fantasy.
I, your company accountant, have found out your whole little secret. I mean, you didn't really think I wouldn't see you stealing company earnings to spend on Dommes did you? you should be smarter than that, Mr.CEO. I'm pretty quick to pick up on patterns. At first, I figured I would just take some money from you here and there and fudge the records. But when I saw the increase in your spending, it peaked My interest in a big way. Now I know how much you're willing to spend and how absolutely addicted you are so I have a new little arrangement for you. From now on, you're going to be paying Me. ONLY. Honestly, you don't have a choice. I have far too much incriminating evidence for you to say 'no'.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:14 PM #76963
Модератор

Модератор

Whilst watching this clip you will become totally weak and powerless. You will do everything that I ask of you, because you are my little foot piggy. You adore my sexy little feet, and want to please your Goddess.....
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:15 PM #76964
Модератор

Модератор

Here we are. A Therapy-Fantasy session for you. But this is different. This is a foot Therapy-Fantasy session. You're going to submit to me and my feet. Be weak for my feet. Give in to my feet. Be under my feet and obey everything I say. You'll do anything for my feet. Now stick out your tongue and start licking the bottom of them. All over. Do as I say, my foot bitch.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Resolution: 1074 x 1 920
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:16 PM #76965
Модератор

Модератор

I corner you in a bedroom at our fam reunion. You've ignored me all day, but I know better. I know you miss me and my familiar body. After all, we were each other's firsts in every way. We wouldn't have stopped if we hadn't been made to. I've missed you so very much ever since I moved away for work. You have a fiance now, but I know you truly want me instead. Prove me wrong. I know you can't. You wouldn't let me kiss you like this if you didn't want it. You wouldn't let me touch your dick if you wanted her instead of me. You know you love me as much as I love you. Let's run away together... Move in with me so we can start a fam! I want us to climax together. Get me pregnant! Tonight, I want you to try and impregnate me. No one will ever love you as your little stepsister does, so let's be together forever. We were each other's firsts, now let's be each other's lasts. Let's create our own fam. I love you so much... Stay the night with me.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 20 min 0 s
Size: 807 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:19 PM #76966
Модератор

Модератор

Dolly & Lauren are alone in class, as they flick through their books they spot you hiding underneath the opposite desk. They soon realise that you have an agenda and that you were trying to get near to girls feet, you are nothing but a foot pervert. They call you out and tell you how pathetic you are, and that now they have caught you they will make sure you are punished & tormented! They have both been wearing heels all day, Dolly with socks but Lauren's are bare inside her shoes, and their feet are all warm & sweaty. They both slip off their heels, revealing Dolly's socked feet & Lauren's bare soles. As they climb up on to the desk they hold their feet out and order you to the floor, now you will bury your face on their soles! As you push your face into Lauren's feet Dolly laughs at you while she peels off her socks. Now it is time to lick and worship both pairs of the girls bare feet, that's right run your tongue the full length of their wrinkled soles! As they hold their feet out towards you they make you lick in between their toes, you can taste their foot sweat and the fluff from Dolly's socks! They laugh at how pathetic you are, you obeying their every command as they rub their feet in your stupid face!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 144 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:20 PM #76967
Модератор

Модератор

Terra Mizzu is a gorgeous, popular foot model who always needs attention to her feet, on camera, as well as when not working. At the end of a working day, at her studio, she commands one of the members of her staff to stay after work and worship her feet, the way she wants it and the way she enjoys it. She even goes to extremes by threatening the staff member that in case he does not obey her foot licking demand, she would not work with him anymore. Who would risk his cooperation with one of the hottest foot models out there? Of, course the staff member obeys the order and quickly gets under Terra's feet to suck her toes, lick her soles and worship her heels. Excited that she is receiving foot fetish attention her way, Terra thoroughly enjoys the foot tongue and mouth bath she is receiving, as evident on her face through the entire clip.
Models: Xana's Foot Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:23 PM #76968
Модератор

Модератор

Turns out our kinks don't exactly align. You come to on the floor during our first date, unable to move. You weren't exactly willing to play with me how I wanted so I slipped something into your drink. Now, here we are with me explaining the different ways I "play" with men. I love to end their lives for sexual pleasure. Now my favorite method is smothering. Oh, how I love to put men's faces in between my breasts! That's exactly what's in store for YOU tonight. Once you put your face in my cleavage, you begin to get a boner. Turns out you're starting to see just how fun my kinks are! I ride you until I climax and then finish you off with my boobies.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 212 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:38 PM #76969
Модератор

Модератор

In the competitive space of consumer electronics there is not much room for sales people that can't perform, that is why Megan's boss summons her to his hotel room after a very long day at the CES show. She sells laptops and he wants to make sure that she is proficient enough with her knowledge to be effective enough on the sales floor. So Megan's boss has her take a test to see the level of her technical knowledge, and it's not just any test, he wants his salespeople to be able to perform under pressure so he explains to Megan that for every wrong answer, she must REMOVE AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING! Pretty Megan being young and naive, goes along with it to keep in good standing with her boss, only question is how far is she willing to go to keep that standing?
Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:40 PM #76970
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 4 min 52 s