Old 09-08-2019, 01:44 PM #76971
Модератор

Модератор

You love being my slave but even more than that, you yearn to be my FAVORITE slave! If only you could earn attention from me daily, if only I would tell you what a good piggy you are. I'll need you to be useful, polite, generous, consistent, available and limitless. I'll need to condition your dick to respond only to me. You'll have to be loyal to me. You'll have to give me your mind, body, faith and wallet. Try NOT nodding your head in response to everything I say when my leather clad legs are right in front of you, my bubbly ass threatening to bust the seams of my catsuit.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:48 PM #76972
Модератор

Модератор

Want to read french erotic poetry with me? Discover L'histoire de l'Oeil by George Bataille with me. As always, end with a strong non-simulated orgasm Tell me if you like this new concept, and I can do more
Models: Edenfck

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 68.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 01:59 PM #76973
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
(Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
1080p HD; 10:05 min
This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 02:04 PM #76974
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 02:07 PM #76975
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kimberly Moss is a foot domination professor. When he enters, he can hardly believe that she's in charge of the classroom, but he quickly finds out that shes in total control. She dangles her high heel in front of his desk, telling the student that her feet are sore from a long day. She orders him to remove her shoe, kiss her foot, and begin massaging her sole. He seems unsure as she demands he get on his knees and continue worshipping her feet. Before he can protest, she jams her toes in his mouth, gagging him with her foot. Rubbing her feet all over his face and shoving her toes in his mouth again, she insists he remove his clothes. Once he strips, she gives him a foot job, rubbing his cock with her feet and getting obviously turned on herself. She opens her blouse to show off sexy lingerie underneath before ordering him to fuck her feet while she watches. When she tells him to cum, he quickly follows instruction, earning himself an A+ in foot worship.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 02:17 PM #76976
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has been left alone in class, and having already slipped off her cardigan, heels & stockings and you can join her just as she starts to feel horny. She decides she cannot risk stripping off the rest of her uniform but she does love to have her feet bare & Exposed-Fantasy, so she can spread and wiggle her toes as she touches herself. With her sexy feet up on the desk you will have a close up view of her bare soles & toes as she opens her legs and rubs her pussy over her thong, still wearing her sexy leather gloves. As she play with her pussy more an more you can watch how much it makes her scrunch up her toes with pleasure, flashing you her gorgeous silver nail polish. She slips off her gloves so she can feel herself more closely, rubbing herself harder, finally slipping her hand inside her thong. She gets faster and faster until she cums hard, really spreading & scrunching up her toes tightly, as the strong orgasm surges all the way down her body, all the way right down to her pretty pinkies!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 99.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 02:20 PM #76977
Модератор

Модератор

Showing it to you. Winking my asshole at you. Making it wet. I want you to fuck me in my ass while I rub my clit. Please cum.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 15 min 10 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 02:26 PM #76978
Модератор

Модератор

We've been together for a long time now, but I don't really feel all that special...You still have that stupid wife, she gets all these perks, and what do i get ? You don't even love her, you love Me!

But, I don't know... if you can't really show me you love me, I don't think this can continue. All I want is for you to sign this contract I had my lawyer write up. Its a small itty bitty thing to keep Me until the day you die, right? Hold on, I have to record this just to make sure your wife doesn't try to go against your wishes.

After you sign the contract, its only right that i show you how much i love you back... lets have the best sex of your life, sex you would di3 for.

I love you.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 02:27 PM #76979
Модератор

Модератор

You find yourself tied up in my house all you have to do to get untied is admit your fetish. Come on I know you have a foot fetish you couldn't stop staring at my feet and you can't look away now.. Hahah aww someone looks uncomfortable pants a little tight? Don't want anyone to think you are a freak? Too late we all know.. Good see how easy that was to get you to admit it? Now you want to kiss them don't you? First you are gonna do something for me!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 02:29 PM #76980
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like sweaty smelly pantyhosed feet? The scent of them from being in shoes all day? Imagine them rubbing all over your face and being smothered from the sweat and smell. After seeing you get close to the end, the pantyhose are removed and now the sweaty smelly feet are bare. While enjoying this you are given instruction on how to stroke your dick and cum to the smell of Jen Capone's smelly sweaty feet!
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile