Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:05 AM #77002
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:07 AM #77003
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little pet, I finally made a stretching video. There are a lot of sexy stretches, amazing barefoot angles and very little talking in this clip.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:10 AM #77004
Модератор

Модератор

Bow down and beg to worship My feet. Its completely apparent how much My sexy feet control your mind. I tease and mock you with My sexy pink toes . I'll allow you to worship My feet only if you beg
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:18 AM #77005
Модератор

Модератор

Foot boys love to worship Me and My feet. I just had a pedicure, and all you want to do is jerk off while you worship, but no, you have to massage My feet first and earn it. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:21 AM #77006
Модератор

Модератор

CLIP REQ - BR>
Sei una mia collega e di recente abbiamo fatto una scommessa. io la perdo e te mi chiami a casa tua per riscuotere la vincita. Ti trovo vestita con un tailleur e subito mi dici che da oggi sarò la tua segretaria schiava e farò ciò che mi ordini a partire da fatto che devo vestirmi da donna con collant e biancheria che mi dai e sopratutto con un tailleur rosa confetto con gonna ovviamente, scarpe con il tacco, parrucca e trucco. Una volta messo cosi incominci a ridere a dirmi come sto bene vestito cosi e ad umiliarmi dandomi della puttanella e dicendomi che dopo userai uno strapon su di me e parlandomi al femminile. Sai che adoro i piumini da donna e cosi decidi di farmi mettere un tuo, il più lungo possibile (o quello che hai) ben abbottonato. a quel punto sei indecisa di farmi uscire conciato cosi e cosi ti metti pure te un piumino te lo chiudi e ci apprestiamo ad uscire ma in quel momento ti viene in mente una cosa più carina, cioè vuoi mummificarmi con tanta pellicola e del nastro e tenermi tutta la sera sotto i tuoi piedi mentre guardi un film e ti gosi me mummia e il tuo piumino. Una volta impacchettato, mi fai sdraiare ai piedi del divano e mi usate come tappeto mentre guardate un bel film.

You're my co-worker, and recently we made a bet. I lose and you call me to your house to collect the win. You look dressed in a suit and now you tell me that from now I'll be your slave secretary and I''ll do what you order. In fact that I have to dress like a woman with pantyhose and underwear that you give me and especially with a candy-pink suit with a skirt of course , heels, wig and makeup. Once you put so begin to laugh and tell me how well I am dressed like that and humiliate me by giving me the bitch and telling me that after you use one strapon on me and speaking to women. You know that I love the women's down jackets and so choose to make me put your own, as long as possible (or what have you) well buttoned. at that point you undecided to get me out so tanned and so you get you too a duvet I'll close and we prepare to go out, but at that time you can think of a nice thing, that is, you want mummificarmi with such film and tape and keep me all evening under your feet while you watch a movie and you gosi me Step-Mummy and your duvet. Once he packed up make me lie down at the foot of the couch and I used as carpet while watching a good movie.

FULL HD ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Models: Gisy The Goddess

Duration: 26 min 2 s
Size: 900 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:22 AM #77007
Модератор

Модератор

You allow your favorite secretary to come over and use your pool, and she appreciates it. She knows that she is your favorite and intends to repay the favor. She knows how much you like her ass and her asshole. This video is a POV role play (non anal) of her teasing your cock with her mouth and ass until you cum on her tits. She can't wait to taste your cum
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 943 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:25 AM #77008
Модератор

Модератор

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite & perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You've been warned
Be good to me, send a tip with a markup code
MissyAddict +100%
MISSY150
MISSY300
MISSY500
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:29 AM #77009
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kyaa
You little, pathetic weakling, down there on the floor beneath me. You don't deserve to even look upon my beauty. I am a Queen and you are nothing but a pathetic little minion. You're nothing. You are less than nothing. In fact, you're a nuisance. But if I can find a use for you, perhaps you won't be such a waste of fucking space. Put your focus on my feet, specifically my perfect toes right there in your face. They make you so horny and so weak. I have so much power over you with just my toes. My feet are more powerful than you could ever conceive of being yourself.
Just look at how much I'm turning you on with my feet in your face. Focus on my toes as they destroy your brain cells. I want you spending your time thinking about my perfect feet, wondering what color my toe nails are. Obsess over every aspect of my perfect toes. Spend every day worshiping them, stroking for them, thinking about them. And if you're lucky, I'll even let you pay them. You might even have the honor of paying for my next pedicure.
Being my toe worshiping slave boy is your life's purpose. Your whole life is about worshiping me. The only reason you work or even fucking exist is to please my feet. You've always been a slave to my toes since the first time you laid eyes on them. But you are not doing enough for them and that's why you find yourself depressed and restless. That's why you come to me, begging, because you don't know what to do with yourself. You simply need to worship me and focus on my toes. You don't deserve anything but my toes.
You're just a toe worshiping bitch for Goddess Kyaa. Focus on my long, lovely toes, see how I can stretch them and flex them, and scrunch them and curl them. And see how I can point them right in your face. Do you think you could fit all of my toes in your loser mouth? LOL! My feet are your total obsession, your addiction. You live for my toes, you crave them. Your cock is so hard and you're so horny but you're not allowed to cum until you pay tribute to my toes. Focus on my toes in your face and pay for my pedicure, my toe slave. And knowing that you paid for my next pedicure will make your cock throb.
You paid your cum tax and now you're going to stroke for my toes. You're a slave for my perfect feet. Cum for my toes, cum for my perfect feet, slave.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:43 AM #77010
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 42 s