Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 06:23 AM #77052
Модератор

Модератор

How dare you disrespect your professor, the beautiful and demanding Goddess Lexi Luna!You need to be punished harshly for your disruptive insolence. If you want credit for this semester, you'll need to show her you can follow directions better than you have in class. Goddess Lexi shows you exactly who is in control as all of your peers are watching you, kneeling naked at your teacher's desk, taking the punishment you deserve. Stick your nose deep into her sweaty, stinky heels and inhale her scent after a long day of teaching on her feet. To further your embarrassment, she orders you to stroke your cock as you sniff her soles, and then cum on the floor in front of the entire class. If there's any hope for earning your degree at this institution, you'll lick your warm cum from the filthy floor before you're finally dismissed.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 06:24 AM #77053
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Juls and my Alpha bull is here. Guess why i've asked you to come over today. We know how much you love to worship feet. We know that you are a total submissive foot-licking cuck and you would do anything to please us. You are here to show your obedience to me and to my Alpha. Get on your knees and start cleaning his feet. How does it feet to clean my man's feet right in front of your Goddess? Pretty pathetic, isn't it?! But i know you would do anything for me. Keep kissing, sucking his toes, suck on his big toe like its a dick. It's so generous of us to let you be here. Why are you touching you loser cuck dick? We did not allow you stroke.
Next time you come over, we will relax, watch a movie, have a few drinks and then fuck. You will be sitting in the corner whimpering watching us getting off on each other. Watch my man fuck my wet pussy, play with my big tits and delicious round bootie. Something you will NEVER touch. IF you are lucky, you will get a big load that you will clean off his feet like a hungry cum eating cuckold.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 06:28 AM #77054
Модератор

Модератор

I am sitting on my couch with my sexy feet up resting on the ottoman. I cross and uncross my ankles and wiggle my toes. Wearing a bra and panties.

Very little dialogue.
Models: Goddess Kylie Jacobs

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 285 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 06:47 AM #77055
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to Sole Addicts Anonymous. A safe place to worship the soles of a goddess who understands your need and desire to wrap soft soles around your face and feel comforted by them. No one judges you here, it's a safe place to be yourself, to explore your desires and indulge so that you can be a good employee, partner, boss, a better person. Someone who is not consumed by an unquenchable thirst for soles, all day long. Go on, let yourself indulge, will you sniff, lick or suck them first?
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 06:55 AM #77056
Модератор

Модератор

Your sexy teacher, Miss Reya Fet, has shrunk the whole class down to a mere 3 inches tall and has you all on her coffee table! Now she is a huge giantess woman! She sips her Having fun and talks about how hard she works and how tired and sore her feet get after wearing high heels all day. She props her HUGE feet up on the coffee table and orders the class to use their tiny hands to start rubbing them. Ooh, that feels so good. Stick your little tongues out of your mouths and start licking up and down the gigantic soles. Mmm yes, that's it. Miss Fet delights in the fact that she now has all these little slaves to please her however she wishes and she doesn't have to stand up and teach or grade papers anymore. Why didn't she think of this before?
Getting horny from all the foot attention, Miss Fet informs the students that nothing does it for her more than using an electric toothbrush on her feet and lightly tickling them! She takes one and begins running it up and down her big feet, in between the toes, up and down the sides and arches and across the wrinkles on her soles. She giggles sensually, getting so aroused. She orders the class to keep going, to keep worshipping her feet while she tickles. Miss Fet talks about how wet she is getting between her legs from this and how she is only wearing a shirt right now, so there's very easy access to her amazon pussy...
Miss Fet spreads her legs, keeping the bottoms of her feet and full view. Now you can all see your teacher's huge, dripping pussy. She briefly runs the electric toothbrush down to it and starts rubbing it with her fingers, as well. She smiles deviously, getting so deliriously horny that she begins picking up students and shoving their tiny bodies inside of her pussy and her tight asshole. Ohh my, it feels so good to feel their little bodies writhing around in there! She loves feeling doubly penetrated by her tiny class and she can't take it anymore but to use her vibrator to give herself many explosive orgasms! Miss Fet ends up smashing some of the students with her feet (oops!) and the other ones have sacrificed their lives inside her pussy and ass. Oh well, there will be more students to shrink and have fun with tomorrow!
Models: Reya Fet

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 06:56 AM #77057
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a bitch for My feet. Just look at you... haha. I start off in My sexy, high heels and dangle them until you cannot take it anymore. After removing My heels, you will smell My feet and heels... Mmm, I bet you love that foot bitch, LOL! Finally, I will let you worship My feet while I cruelly remind you that you are so weak and pathetic for them and, well, face the truth... you LIVE for My feet! You will cum so hard for My feet, keeping that fact in mind!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 905 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 06:57 AM #77058
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you showing off my bush bump through my panties. Look at how obvious it is! After a little more teasing, I slip them off and cum with you. I even squirt a few times.
Models: Ann_Sulu's Store

Duration: 17 min 35 s
Size: 423 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 07:09 AM #77059
Модератор

Модератор

I reprogram your brain to become obsessed with my soles. You will be my footboy forever.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 745 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 07:14 AM #77060
Модератор

Модератор

I know you, I know your type. A helpless, weak, insignificant, submissive little groveler. Throwing yourself at my feet, whimpering, cowering, spewing words of love and adoration as I humiliate and dehumanize you. Maybe if you do a fantastic job worshipping my goddess feet, I'll give you a countdown and relieve your aching balls and puny dick sliming all over the floor.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile