Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 12:21 PM #77142
Модератор

Модератор

Johana is on period, she doesn't want to remove her internal **** so I can fuck her, but she blows a lot sucking my cock and taking it deep in her throat. SL27-1024px
Models: SexyLola

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Size: 64.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 12:27 PM #77143
Модератор

Модератор

Most guys want tits and ass but you want toes and soles. A normal guy would be turned on by Me wearing revealing clothing but all I have to do to get your hard is wiggle My toes and scrunch My feet
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Size: 250 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 12:31 PM #77144
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bardot Smith - iwantclips

Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 57 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 12:34 PM #77145
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: You come home and sit on the couch taking of your sneakers. You are exhausted after work, and while taking your sneakers and socks off you talk about how sweaty and stinky your feet are. Then you smell your socks and throw them away in disgust. you rest your bare feet on the table for a moment, and when you look at your feet you discover a shrunken man between them. You are very surprised and tell that you immediately will help him. You ask why he is waving his arms, and then you remember that your feet are very smelly, so you remove them and the shouting stops. You ask him about how long he has been shrunk in your house/apartment, and when he says 2 days you figure out that no one knows he is shrunk at your place. You suddenly turn dominant and explain to him that you've always fantasized about having complete control over a guy, like a slave. And since no one will come looking for him, you can do whatever you want with him. You then rest your feet on the table again, ordering him to sniff them again. You think it's fun to humiliate him and make him suffer. You tell him that he better sniff them, otherwise you will just Squeeze him underneath your foot, and this time he should sniff as loud as he can. After he is done sniffing your feet you tell him that he must be hungry after being shrunk for 2 days without food. So you tell him to clean your feet with his tongue, and he better swallow everything he can find, because it will be his only food from now on. This is his new life. While licking your feet you talk about how much toejam there must be after working all day. When he is done licking your feet, you tell him that you normally get pedicures every week or so, but now your new little slave can take care of your dead foot skin and calluses. In the end you instruct him to chew on your dead skin, you tell him it must be easy for him to Taste off since it is soft because it's soaked in sweat.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 12:35 PM #77146
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are home, fresh from the salon with a bright, shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky, absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes.
Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 12:42 PM #77147
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Tangent walks in wearing sexy sheer lingerie as well as a pair of sexy sheer stockings. Goddess Tangent sits on her throne and sees you at her knees in front of her. Tangent sees your little cock jumping in anticipation of seeing your Goddess. Goddess Tangent shows off her sext stocking glad legs and expensive stiletto heels driving you mad. You are Goddess Tangents pet and seeing your Goddess gets your little beta cock dripping. Goddess Tangent thinks you have been a good pet today and has decided to give you the gift of cumming to her. Tangent makes you lick the soles off her Gucci shoes first and suck on her heels. Tangent wants your tiny cock to grow more her. Tangent unbuckles her shoe and allows you to smell her sweaty stocking feet. Goddess Tangent demands you stroke that joke of a cock you have as you in hale her stocking soles. Goddess Tangent wants you to continue to stroke and get bigger but your cock is so tiny it barely grows anymore bigger. Goddess Tangent cannot believe how tiny your cock is but still wants to be entertained by you. Goddess Tangent puts her perfect ass in your face and you beg to whiff it though her sheer lingerie. Tangent shoves your face deep in her sweaty asshole as you continue to stroke. Tangent doesn't want you to get to greedy and shoves her foot back in your face. Goddess Tangent can see you begin to stroke faster and faster as you go after her nylon clad soles. Goddess Tangent peels off her stocking and has you worship and whiff her bare feet. You continue to stroke your tiny cock for your Goddess wanting to please her at any cost. Goddess Tangent is done and wants you to cum now! Goddess Tangent is running out of patience and gives you a cum countdown. Goddess Tangent gets to zero and commands you to shoot your load out of that little dicklett. Finally you shoot your load all over the place and like a good bitch you lick every drip of your disgusting filth clean off the floor for your Goddess.
Models: Goddess Tangent

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 12:43 PM #77148
Модератор

Модератор

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 12:58 PM #77149
Модератор

Модератор

A nerdy Teen-18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth.
22 minutes.
Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:04 PM #77150
Модератор

Модератор

Ivy is a sweet cowgirl who just came home from a long day of shopping at the mall. She walked the whole mile long mall and wore her poor feet out. She just wants to put her feet up and air her stinky feet out. Watch Ivy massage her pretty feet and encourage you to stroke your hard cock until you cum all over her sweaty stinky feet.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 2.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile