Old 09-09-2019, 03:23 PM #77201
Модератор

Модератор

​INCLUDES: FOOT WORSHIP - FOOT DOMINATION - POV - MIND FUCK - SPH - SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONAL - Aroma PLAY - FEMDOM POV - Intox-Fantasy - Coerced BI
Humiliating me for the tiniest 'dick' you've ever seen... Desperate to worship Your divine feet.. But I must go above and beyond to earn the privilege. Ordered to my knees, sniffing the scent of Your feet, but also told I must sniff Aroma to a state of total submission. Repeatedly between Your feet and Aroma until I'm dazed and vulnerable... but i haven't earned it just yet.. There's a twist.. I must fetch a large dildo and stretch myself beyond previous limits with the help of the Aroma and while inhaling the overwhelming scent of Your feet... Hoping for a release, but all I'll ever achieve is a a ruined orgasm, a slow drip drip drop of my useless juice over Your feet while pouncing on that fat dildo.. will I get to lap up the mess?? bugger off You freak.. go away..... **most sadistic laugh if You're feeling it**.....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 692 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 03:25 PM #77202
Модератор

Модератор

decisions decisions slave...another game of having to pick just one.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 03:26 PM #77203
Модератор

Модератор

Jericha Jem doesn't kiss on the first date, but she's noticed your long, lingering stares at her small feet and how many times you've complimented her tall, sexy, suede heels. Jericha has figured out your secret foot fetish--and she loves it. She invites you to kiss her soft, wrinkled soles and wrap your mouth around her pink toes. Your date is so turned on by your foot worship that she wants you to stroke your cock as you touch her feet. Won't you please cum for her, letting her feel your warm, slick load drip in between her girly toes?
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 03:29 PM #77204
Модератор

Модератор

decisions decisions slave...another game of having to pick just one.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 03:30 PM #77205
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are filthier and blacker than you've ever seen them. Walking around barefoot has caused my soles to get so dirty I can't figure out how to get them clean. Lucky me, I have you, my filthy fool lover. Look how all my wrinkles are so defined with dirt caked in them. The soles of my feet and high arches are shown off like never before when dusted with grime and dirt from outdoors. I want you to lick them clean you disgusting loser. Your only job is to have a black tongue every day from cleaning my dirty feet. Open wide and lick every part of my foot clean. Now come on them and lick it off. I knew you were a loser!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 03:33 PM #77206
Модератор

Модератор

I know you have been wanting to worship my sexy size 9 feet and perky round ass for a while. Tonight, I'm going to let you. I say nothing while I tease you, wearing only a pink bra and these tight black yoga pants. I caress my long shapely legs and give my firm ass a couple of teasing smacks. Stroke for me while I put my bare wrinkled soles in your face. Worship my perfect feet and ass.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 2 min 38 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 03:36 PM #77207
Модератор

Модератор

This is for all the weak foot bitches who are ESPECIALLY weak for ebony soles. This one was a custom request so there is tons of degrading humiliation and teasing. But I'm more than sure anyone with a foot fetish would still love this. There's tons of teasing and hotness in this clip. Go ahead? What are you waiting for?
Models: Queen Sahara

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 03:37 PM #77208
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 03:49 PM #77209
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Victoria Valente: Foot Fetish Clip: I smoke a cigarette. Today I am wearing a transparent white summer dress my feet stuck barefoot in white 6 inch mules. I take off a slipper and rocker with the horny toes. Then I pull out also the second shoe and toy with all toes. I smoke a little then put the mules again. This time you see it in close-up from the side and from behind the extremely high heels! You see everything very carefully because a cameraman filmed! I change the Mules, go to the mules, put my toes. Horny pictures of my feet, my feet, and mules are waiting for you, I go on tiptoe, see everything very close as if you are right with me! And of course, I allow my audience again, that may be waxed time may be hosed correctly! In this video I talk to my fan Peter. Foot fetish Feet Mistress legs High Heels mules fetish toes wiggling spreading soles barefoot pov solo female femdom highly arched feet 6inch stilettos - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! MP4 Clip, German language.
Fussfetisch Clip: Ich rauche eine Zigarette. Heute trage ich ein transparentes weisses Sommerkleid meine Fuesse stecken barfuss in weißen 6 Inch Pantoletten. Ich ziehe eine Pantolette aus und wippe mit den geilen Zehen. Dann ziehe ich auch den 2. Schuh aus und wippe mit allen Zehen. Ich rauch noch etwas ziehe dann die Pantoletten wieder an. Diesmal siehst Du sie in Nahaufnahme von der Seite und von Hinten die extrem hohen Absaetze! Du siehst alles sehr genau da ein Kameramann gefilmt hat! Ich wechsle die Pantoletten, gehe in den Pantoletten, lege meine Zehen auf. Geile Aufnahmen von meinen Fuessen, meinen Sohlen, und Pantoletten erwarten Dich, ich gehe auch auf den Zehenspitzen, sehe alles ganz nahe wie wenn Du direkt bei mir bist! Und natuerlich erlaube ich meinem Zuschauer wieder, dass gewichst werden darf diesmal darf richtig abgespritzt werden! In diesem Film spreche ich meinen Fan Peter an. Fussfetisch Fetisch Fuesse Domina Mistress Beine legs High Heels Pantoletten mules fetish toes soles Sohlen barfuss barefoot wichsen Wichsanleitung pov solo female femdom 6 inch stilettos - Bitte stellen Sie meine Filme NICHT ins Internet! Vielen Dank! MP4 Clip, Deutsche Sprache.
Models: LadyVictoriaValente

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 03:49 PM #77210
Модератор

Модератор

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly.
Come here, smell them. Inhale that sweet aroma of my perfect feet. Makes you hard, right. Drop your trousers and jerk your cock for me. Back and forth, tug it for me as I flex my soles, spread my toes and show of my high arches. Wouldn't you love to blow your creamy load all over my barefoot right now. Well next best thing is all over your computer screen as I shove my feet right in your face. Cum for my feet.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile