Old 09-10-2019, 06:22 AM #77421
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there little slaves, in this video your perfect princess tease you with her feet. I show off my perfect feet while talking to you and teaseing you every foot lover would love to be able to worship my feet... So get to it and start worshipping
Models: Princess Marie

Duration: 4 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 06:29 AM #77422
Модератор

Модератор

You've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 06:29 AM #77423
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 46 min 1 s
Size: 2.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 06:38 AM #77424
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 06:41 AM #77425
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Lane
Ashley starts out in high heels, thigh-high stockings, a short skirt and top. She shows off her long legs and teases you with her feet and heels. She slides down her panties and shows off her bare pussy and ass as she dangles and plays with her heels. She slides one of her high heels off and slips the heel into her mouth, licking and sucking it. She takes off her other heel and worships it as well with her tongue. With her legs up in the air she spreads open her ass showing off her sweet, gaping butthole. She stands up and spreads her ass some more, squatting up and down into the camera, teasing with her long legs and amazing asshole. She sucks on her stocking feet and toes making them nice and wet before putting her panties back on and Yellow Juicing in her panties, letting it run down her stocking legs and into her high heels. She pulls off her heels and pours the Yellow Juice out of them into a puddle on the ground. She plays in her Yellow Juice puddle with her stocking feet before pulling them and the rest of her clothes off leaving her naked. Finally she lays back and sucks on her bare toes and feet while spreading her ass open some more.
Models: Dixieland Fetish

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 06:42 AM #77426
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Victoria Valente: Foot Fetish Clip: I smoke a cigarette. Today I am wearing a transparent white summer dress my feet stuck barefoot in white 6 inch mules. I take off a slipper and rocker with the horny toes. Then I pull out also the second shoe and toy with all toes. I smoke a little then put the mules again. This time you see it in close-up from the side and from behind the extremely high heels! You see everything very carefully because a cameraman filmed! I change the Mules, go to the mules, put my toes. Horny pictures of my feet, my feet, and mules are waiting for you, I go on tiptoe, see everything very close as if you are right with me! And of course, I allow my audience again, that may be waxed time may be hosed correctly! In this video I talk to my fan Peter. Foot fetish Feet Mistress legs High Heels mules fetish toes wiggling spreading soles barefoot pov solo female femdom highly arched feet 6inch stilettos - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! MP4 Clip, German language.
Fussfetisch Clip: Ich rauche eine Zigarette. Heute trage ich ein transparentes weisses Sommerkleid meine Fuesse stecken barfuss in weißen 6 Inch Pantoletten. Ich ziehe eine Pantolette aus und wippe mit den geilen Zehen. Dann ziehe ich auch den 2. Schuh aus und wippe mit allen Zehen. Ich rauch noch etwas ziehe dann die Pantoletten wieder an. Diesmal siehst Du sie in Nahaufnahme von der Seite und von Hinten die extrem hohen Absaetze! Du siehst alles sehr genau da ein Kameramann gefilmt hat! Ich wechsle die Pantoletten, gehe in den Pantoletten, lege meine Zehen auf. Geile Aufnahmen von meinen Fuessen, meinen Sohlen, und Pantoletten erwarten Dich, ich gehe auch auf den Zehenspitzen, sehe alles ganz nahe wie wenn Du direkt bei mir bist! Und natuerlich erlaube ich meinem Zuschauer wieder, dass gewichst werden darf diesmal darf richtig abgespritzt werden! In diesem Film spreche ich meinen Fan Peter an. Fussfetisch Fetisch Fuesse Domina Mistress Beine legs High Heels Pantoletten mules fetish toes soles Sohlen barfuss barefoot wichsen Wichsanleitung pov solo female femdom 6 inch stilettos - Bitte stellen Sie meine Filme NICHT ins Internet! Vielen Dank! MP4 Clip, Deutsche Sprache.
Models: LadyVictoriaValente

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 06:44 AM #77427
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
After teasing my slave with my feet, I decide to allow him the chance to worship then. I instruct him how to kiss, lick and suck on my perfect feet. Knowing his love for them, I use it to make him even more submissive to me. He is living all of you foot boys dream!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 06:49 AM #77428
Модератор

Модератор

got what you deserve.. amazing perfect body! no one can resist to feel weak for Me and Worship perfection!worship perfect Goddess sexy curves! rub your dick and keep Worship your Diva !admit its huge honor for you! so shut up and keep Worshipping in best way! You cant resist!My sensual body makes you feel so weak!I love showingOff My perfectBody!i seduce you with My perfect Body... Its easy... when your dick hard you cant resist your Self...you slowly be come My puppet....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 06:50 AM #77429
Модератор

Модератор

Lick them. I said drop to your knees, pull out your tongue, and lick my sneakers. We are just getting you warmed up. Next I'm gonna pop off my sneakers and socks. They have a nice little footprint on them too. You horny foot freak, you can't stop now. As I remove my socks you find out your true purpose, paying my bare soles. Lick & Pay bitch. Lick & Pay. This clip contains elements of foot domination, foot humiliation, sneaker fetish, sneakers, dirty shoes, socks, sweaty socks, footprint, soles, feet, foot slave training, financial domination, findom.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 12 min 10 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 06:51 AM #77430
Модератор

Модератор

The Sequel to Leashed Tease where I ordered you to take the end of your leash in your mouth, crawl to My front door and wait excitedly for your walk outside. After a few minutes you hear My heeled boots approaching. Are you ready for your walk, mutt? I have decided to take you to a desolate location and explore the ruins where I will be chaining you up for the night. To make sure you do not know where I am taking you, I will be driving you in the dark boot of My car. Now, get in and kiss My boots! Once we arrive, you crawl closely on all fours behind My shiny gold heeled boots, gazing up at My sparkling PVC ass as I walk. I stop and order you to sit as I have a smoke break and allow you to lick My dirty boot soles clean and suck My heels as I look down on you in amusement. you will worship and lick My PVC ass clean too, lucky mutt. That should give you something to dream about as you are chained up here in desolation for the night.

Includes: Femdom POV, Pet Play, Boot Worship, Boot Domination, PVC-Vinyl, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Smoking, Cig Squeeze, Shiny Fetish, Humiliation, Boot Licking, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile