Old 09-10-2019, 08:55 PM #77651
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 08:58 PM #77652
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to sit back and stroke for me. Imagine being able to slide your thick, hard cock between my naked feet, smearing my soles with your precum. Pump your shaft to my instructions while you worship my perfect soles. I know how hard they make you...
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 08:58 PM #77653
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as I strip off my clothes and tease you with my feet. I then lube them up and start stroking my Nocturne the Enderfang, from Bad Dragon, with my feet. I talk dirty with my filthy little mouth as I play with the toy with my milky white soles. I encourage you to cum all over them and then lick them clean after I'm done.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:06 PM #77654
Модератор

Модератор

All day you can think of nothing else but my feet. They are the one thing in your miserable life worth living for and worshipping them is the greatest achievement you will ever accomplish, so you make sure to prove you are a worthy foot boy and dedicated slave. You know your place is beneath me and you are always ready to serve my soles and toes with your warm and slippery tongue.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:07 PM #77655
Модератор

Модератор

You are back for MORE and need to suffer for My feet!! I want to use My feet to completely destroy you and ultimately take your life! I will use them to disfigure you, gag you, and smash your face and cutting off your breathing with My feet.
Models: MistressMK

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:11 PM #77656
Модератор

Модератор

Love feet don't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I'll tease you with my long toes, high arches and wrinkles in your face, encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Miss Madison

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:12 PM #77657
Модератор

Модератор

If you've bought a pair of my socks, you need to buy this video. If you haven't bought a pair of my socks, you should probably buy this video and then email me (misspixxxel @ g m a i l . com) to purchase a pair of my socks. I've been wearing this pair of socks for a few days now and they're finally ready for you. I always wonder what you foot boys do with my sweaty smelly socks, do you think you could show me? I could even help you out a little bit.
Models: Booty and Soles

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:13 PM #77658
Модератор

Модератор

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally treat you like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!)
-Princess Carmela
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:15 PM #77659
Модератор

Модератор

How dare you disrespect your professor, the beautiful and demanding Goddess Lexi Luna!You need to be punished harshly for your disruptive insolence. If you want credit for this semester, you'll need to show her you can follow directions better than you have in class. Goddess Lexi shows you exactly who is in control as all of your peers are watching you, kneeling naked at your teacher's desk, taking the punishment you deserve. Stick your nose deep into her sweaty, stinky heels and inhale her scent after a long day of teaching on her feet. To further your embarrassment, she orders you to stroke your cock as you sniff her soles, and then cum on the floor in front of the entire class. If there's any hope for earning your degree at this institution, you'll lick your warm cum from the filthy floor before you're finally dismissed.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-10-2019, 09:16 PM #77660
Модератор

Модератор

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Hypn0th3rapist and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you.
So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under.
Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, **** and useless. You will crave me so so bad.
Now it's time to wake up.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile