Old 09-13-2019, 10:27 AM #78951
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so obsessed with this warm, tight, wet muscle in between My legs?

Actually, don't answer that question, because I already know. Pussy is the representation of everything that is wrong with you. your shortcomings as a man. It reminds you that you're an undesirable, sexless loser. It is the one thing you know you can't have and you don't deserve because of who you are.

I don't care if you're a virgin or not. It doesn't matter to Me whether you've ever felt pussy before, because in My eyes, you might as well be a virgin. You're in front of Me watching this clip right now, stroking your worthless cock to this mockery.

I tease you in My white panties, tracing the outline of what you don't even deserve to see, let alone touch, taste, or feel. You're so obsessed with being denied of what you're obsessed with, and the denial only deepens this obsession.

You love getting off to being denied, you love being reminded of how beneath Me and other women you are, and I want to keep it this way. I will deepen this realization as I mock you for being a pussy-denial-obsessed-freak.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:29 AM #78952
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to be a good little cum eater for me. That's what you want, right? To be a good cum eater finally. To go through with it, make it happen. You'll do anything for me when I'm in such hot sexy lacy lingerie. When I teas you like this, you just turn into a submissive male for me. You'll just do it. Whatever I say. Are you ready to be a good boy for me? A good cum swallower? Say yes Goddess.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:34 AM #78953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:35 AM #78954
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair
I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you eat your own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it.
You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to eat your cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to eat your own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me.
You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol!
How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits.
I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:36 AM #78955
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jolene

I'm glad you came to me today and told me about your hidden shemale fantasies. And I just want to reassure you that there is nothing wrong with lusting after a beautiful shemale. There's nothing wrong with admiring a perfect, feminine form attached to a perfect cock. So just sit back and relax and let me guide you to complete acceptance of your shemale fantasies so that you can go out and fulfill these fantasies. As your Mesmerize n0 Therapist-Fantasy, I'm going to take you down into a deep trance to help you feel comfortable pursuing your shemale desires.

As you drift down deep for me, I want you to think about the the perfect set of tits, a tiny little waist, a tight ass, long legs, high heels and a big, thick cock. Now you're going to see some images appear on your screen, I want you to focus on these beautiful girls with their huge cocks. Look how gorgeous they are, it's ok to be attracted to them. There's nothing gay about it. You just have complete admiration for a beautiful form, a feminine form, that just happens to have a big cock. She's so sexy. It's ok to lust after her.

It's only natural to feel attracted to her, to feel weak for her. You knees would weaken before her and you would drop to your knees and find yourself staring at her huge cock. Her cock and her beauty make you weak. And you could do whatever you want to her cock without any shame because she's beautiful. It's the most sexually appealing thing you could possibly imagine. Your mouth will begin to salivate as you begin to suck her perfect cock. And you will become so aroused from this experience, your cock will be rock hard as her manicured hands reach down and start guiding your head. And you look up at that beautiful body and beautiful face as she stares down at you and uses you for her pleasure.

And this is what you dream about, this is what you've tried to stick back in your mind and hide for so long, but you don't have to hide any more. This is you, you love sucking shemale cock. But that's not all you want. You want to feel shemale cock in your ass as well. Just imagine how good it's going to feel the first time you get fucked by a big shemale cock. You'll look back and see her beautiful face and you'll beg her to feel it deeper. You love her soft curves and her hard cock and there's nothing wrong with that. You're going to love everything that she does to your body and your mind. And you'll beg for it, again and again. And soon it will be the only thing that can satisfy you and you'll crave it, desperately. You will need to get your shemale fix. You're going to obsess over shemale cocks from now on. It's going to take over your mind and your soul.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:36 AM #78956
Модератор

Модератор

You've never an orgasm quite like this. Two hot young experienced Goddesses taking full control of your cock. Owning your dick and deciding when and how you get to explode. Goddess Jadah in soft, luxurious, velvet. Goddess Virgin in a slippery and shiny outfit. Both women showing you what its like to fully be owned. Its time to jerk, and its time to jerk hard. Keep up with our rhythm, and don't you dare blow your load until we grant you permission.
Mark-up Codes for the truly obsessed: 10% Markup iLoveGoddess 20% Markup BetaTax 30% Markup Cum 40% Markup Addict 100% Markup IdiotTax 200% Markup FinDom 500% Markup iGivemyLifetoYou 1000% Markup Mindfuck
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:43 AM #78957
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom clip, no name] You're such a pervert! You think about tits constantly; I know you've never seen any in real life! You could never get a girl in real life because of that tiny little 2 inch pecker down there in your lap. I'm gonna show you exactly how to jerk that little cock for these natural, perky tits and pretty pink nipples before I make you cum in your hand and eat it for Me. All My tiny dick slaves have to eat their cum. It's your punishment for having such an inferior little set of genitalia.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:47 AM #78958
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:55 AM #78959
Модератор

Модератор

The premise of this JOI is quite simple: look directly into My eyes, and you may stroke. Watch My body on the other side of the screen, and you may not stroke. Why?

The point of this exercise is to show you how traditional sexual stimuli are not what you need to feel truly aroused. The act of obedience is what is truly sexy, and simple eye contact and attentive listening is all you need to feel intense erotic pleasure.

This is both training and a demonstration. You will no longer look at My body as something inherently erotic. You will see it as a part of Me -*a part of Me, which you worship - but you will no longer look at it as an object to aid in your arousal.

My eyes, and My voice, are what you truly need.

To obey is erotic. Everything else is secondary.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 864 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 10:58 AM #78960
Модератор

Модератор

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile