Old 04-03-2019, 06:04 AM #7891
Модератор

Модератор

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:06 AM #7892
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:08 AM #7893
Модератор

Модератор

Titty worship, ass worship, pussy worship. Worship everything about me.
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 2 min 6 s
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:09 AM #7894
Модератор

Модератор

Hot Smoking Fetish. Clip Contains: smoking, legs, heels, pantyhose.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:16 AM #7895
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:20 AM #7896
Модератор

Модератор

Be ready for the ultimate in Femdom mind control, as I introduce you to one of My most powerful Femdom mesmerize clips yet. This file is a mental domination masterpiece. It is a work of art. I have created it to completely rewire your thinking, to manipulate your brainwaves and to re-ignite the slave within. As a submissive male, you need to be frequent coaxed back down into your rightful place. With this powerful daily affirmation hy9n0si$ file, you will melt blissfully down into a state of erotic slumber and complete submission. After an initial induction and powerful deepener, I am going to rewire your nerve endings. You will become open and ready to accept My mental programming and repeat new powerful daily affirmations. This file is to be listened to frequently. This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mind control sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. For maximum effect and 100% focus, eyes must remain closed throughout the instructed part of this video. Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, MINDFUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM POV, ASMR, EROTIC MAGIC.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 23 min 12 s
Size: 696 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:21 AM #7897
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:30 AM #7898
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty little maid beg her boss to fuck her rough tonight so she can keep her job. He pulls his dick out, spit on her asshole and fuck her ass rough till cum in her little tight ass. Then put his dick directly from her ass to mouth, make she taste her own ass juice and gape her ass wide. Includes: Asian, Japanese, Chinese, young, petite, tight asses, 18 & 19 yrs old, teens, anal masturbation, anal play, anal fuck, ass, asshole, anal gape, gape, gaping, ass spreading, ass to mouth, ATM, cosplay, role play, dirty talk, dirty talking, french maid fetish, maid fetish, stockings/pantyhose, legs, ponytail, garter belt, doggy style, garter and stockings
Models: littlesubgirl

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 864 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:36 AM #7899
Модератор

Модератор

Part 7 of 7 from a Custom Video - Finally I claim my ultimate reward and give Jessica hers. She sucks my cock like there's no tomorrow. I shoot a massive load, half in her mouth, half on her amazing breasts. She scoops it all up, plays with it for a second, then swallows every last drop. I will hire Jessica Bangkok every chance I get, because that woman is FUCKING AMAZING!!!
Models: provillain

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:37 AM #7900
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Smoke When The Night Falls to The City
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 5 min 28 s