Old 07-11-2019, 06:27 AM #7891
Модератор

Модератор

She wants to fuck while being videotaped and her friends are ready to join in on the fun. Why dont you go ahead and make a show while we record it for you, they say. Unknown to the girl, her friends are framing her and they plan to send the video to her dad! So they used their phones to record her fucking and shitting and they pressed send to send the video straight to her daddys phone!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 30 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:42 AM #7892
Модератор

Модератор

Eating crap under penalty of punishment. Eat the shit of Mistress is a honorable duty of the toilet slave. He is always happy to serve as a toilet for the beautiful young girl. But for Mistress, it is important that the slave eat shit quickly, so she usually speeds up the slave with the blows of a whip or belt. This time, Yana, Christina and Karina very much wanted to go to the toilet. Therefore, the toilet slave had to serve them quickly. The girls tied his hands so that he would not defend himself from the blows. Yana was the first. Her shit was very stinky, liquid and red, because she ate beets. It was very difficult for slave to swallow her shit, he was nauseated. It was very nasty. But he had to eat it very quickly, because he was beaten with the belt on the stomach. Yana 3 times filled the slaves mouth, so he had a very hard time. After Yana was Christina. Her shit was also very smelly and bitter. In addition, it was with loud nasty farting. Karina, who was the last, put in slaves mouth hard sweetish sausages. Slave successfully coped with all portions of shit. But it was difficult for him. Because at the same time he felt the pain of being hit by the belt.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:46 AM #7893
Модератор

Модератор

Today you have another combined movie. In the first part, toilet slave was allowed to stroke his pathetic cock at home and show Mistress Roberta that he can eat his cumm after cumshot. Then, in the next day, he arrived at Mistres Roberta new place for a real humiliation and worshipping scene. Today she want to use his mouth for a nice ass licking and facesitting scenes.He must smell, lick, clean and suck her red panty. She also use him to face sitting on his face and mouth and letting him breathe only when she want that, and only through her asshole. Then she was ready for a feeding scene, with a lot of Diarrhea ! She pissing on his body and mouth and then she shitting a great Diarrhea into his throat, nose and neck. Mistress Roberta continue the degradation for the toilet, order him to chew her diarrhea and swallow it, meanwhile he enjoy the viewing of her degraded human toilet. Tomorrow more movies with Mistress MARGO (Scat Goddess)!
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 250 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:50 AM #7894
Модератор

Модератор

First of all, Ill masturbate, Ill push the dildo into my ass and puss Dildo in my ass makes me push the shit out .. I gotta do shit, but yes its a big pile of shit and it smells great I have to taste the shit right now. Im gonna swallow the taste of my shit, I have shit all over my body and I have to masturbate again and lick the shit from the glass table to the last one ..
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 397 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:57 AM #7895
Модератор

Модератор

I have another Pooping in Costume video for you! This one is Part 2!
I put on three different costumes: A sexy, pin up sailor girl costume, a very naughty nun, and sweet, but sexy Minnie Mouse! I wonder which one is the dirtiest!?
I push out a nice stinky load of poop in each costume! Pooping in costume is so fun and naughty! And, of course, I love shitting for you!
Enjoy!
Dont forget to check out Part 1 as well!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:02 AM #7896
Модератор

Модератор

We're in the middle of some bedroom play and and Im checking in with you to make sure all the bondage knots have you tied up well and good. I start to strip, revealing my sexy lingerie underneath my outfit, and mention with concern how Ive wanted to talk to you about something. I reveal that I know you've been spying on me in the bathroom, that I've heard you squealing in the hallway in-between bouts of my tremendous rumbling shits, and that Ive seen you sneak in after I leave to gulp in the smell left behind. I tell you I know youre a dirty little shit lover, and that I can tell that all you want is to desperately suck my shit down. I tease you about it for a while before deciding Im going to make you a happy little poo lover and that Ill enjoy training you to become my new toilet
Old 07-11-2019, 07:12 AM #7897
Модератор

Модератор

Today Mistress Michelle meet a new toilet slave who is waiting is very nerous. Some minutes later in the room the slave is on his knees and do the things which Mistress Michelle say to him. She educate him to be a good slave who swallow all what the Mistress give him. He has to wait at the floor with a wide open mouht. Then Mistress Michelle is sitting on his slaves face and after that she is peeing into his slaves mouth before he has the honor to see through a glas table how Mistress Michelle is shitting.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:23 AM #7898
Модератор

Модератор

2 Big busty Milfs swallow literwise piss and cum, in an Bareback-cum and piss GangBang!: Here I have with my girlfriend Jessy a kinky cum and piss gangbang organized. First we were fucked by many men without a condom. They inseminated us extremely our holes. Among them was a young black cock. After the guys had us inseminated our holes and mouths, made Jessy and I, horny CumSwapping from mouth and cunt. Of course, we swallowed the sperm of the men greedily down. Then Jessy, with her cunt filled pussy pissed me in my mouth! She pissed the sperm, the men, out of her cunt, in my mouth. So that I got to swallow a piss and cum cocktail! After that, then pissed us, still many men in our greedy sluts mouths and we also swallowed gallons of spicy mens piss!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 23 min 37 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:24 AM #7899
Модератор

Модератор

When you cant resist the cravings anymore, you throw yourself at Mistress feet and beg to be used. You think you are prepare for whats about to happen but, the only preparation you have is your commitment to being use by Me. Watch as I invite Sonya Smothers in this slaves mouth. First of many shitty meals to come!
Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 16 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:32 AM #7900
Модератор

Модератор

I had drank so much water, it just would not stop coming out my tight phat pussy! This was my first time tasting my own golden goodness, it was so sweet. I enjoyed it so much and the taste got me so horny that I took my glass dildo out an use my pee to lube pretty kitty up. She started to cream, as I stroked her until she exploded. I licked every drop of my creamy cum off my dildo mixed with my golden goodness. So yummy, to good to be true. I have to drink some next time.
Love You Freaks
xoxoxo
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile