Duration: 20 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 06:21 PM #79072
Модератор

Модератор

Ariel X has come to the Lesbian bar for one thing and one thing only...a lesbian hook up with anal Fissting. This bar is known for it's hookups. If you walk into the bar and ask for a drink, what you really are asking for is to get fucked good. Charlotte Sartre puts the moves on the submissive slut, Ariel X. They move the the chaise and kiss passionately. Charlotte Spanks Ariel's ass and rips her stockings off to show off the slutty butt plug that Ariel has been wearing all night. Charlotte puts her perfect pussy onto Ariel's face. These two hot lesbos suck each other's pussies until each is cumming. Then Charlotte puts on a big strap-on cock and fucks ariel's pussy while she chokes her and makes her her bitch. The Charlotte fingers Ariel's ass putting all her fingers in w and makes Ariel Cum with Anal Fissting.
Models: SubmissiveX

Duration: 28 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 06:24 PM #79073
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 06:25 PM #79074
Модератор

Модератор

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb Step-Sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each Step-Sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close Step-Sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 06:26 PM #79075
Модератор

Модератор

**This is a custom I decided to share. Name used: Matt**You get to jerk off today! Just one catch - see this zipper on my dress? You're going to be watching and stroking. I zip down, your hand moves down your cock. I zip up, your hand goes with it. Easy, right? Oh, and you can cum as many times as possible during this clip - in fact, you might end up with some post-orgasm Torment. Or maybe just a VERY frustrating case of blue balls LOL Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 17 min 16 s
Size: 1 010 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 06:28 PM #79076
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me dance in my studio apartment in this skimpy little dress until I strip down to only panties and handbra as I tease you. **One of my more popular clips
Models: FapcakeSenpai

Duration: 3 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 06:37 PM #79077
Модератор

Модератор

You're eager to stroke to Me, right? Not just to stroke, but to follow My instructions and jerk your cock exactly the way I want you to. Obedience is your fetish, and today, I will test that with a little game.

This game might get a little tricky, and is a bit on the risky side, but it will test your dedication to please Me, and will result in an explosive orgasm like no other.

The rules are rather simple: when you stroke, you will stop breathing. When it's time to breathe, you stop stroking. Got it?

Let's play, My pet.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 06:38 PM #79078
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke, edge, send.
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 06:42 PM #79079
Модератор

Модератор

Have you told your wife about me? Well have you told her that you no longer want her fat ugly ass and that you're leaving her for your new love? Hmmmm..... you're pathetic you can't even lie right. I'm sick and tired of that troll getting in the way of me and my money. Doesn't she know that all of the money you and her make belongs to me? Listen carefully I'm going to show you just how much I control you and how much you need me. Take down those pants. That's right now watch as I slowly edge you to orgasm and deny you the right to cum. I mean boys who are disobedient must be punished. By the way if you ever feel like you can not continue just think of how your wife would feel if I sent her all of those kinky pictures of you all tied up ready to be spanked like the bitch that your are..... Hahahaha
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 06:46 PM #79080
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile