Old 09-14-2019, 11:22 AM #79351
Модератор

Модератор

You always come back. Crawling, whimpering, horny, weak. You always do it. You always cave to me. You want to feel that deep submissive nature. You crave to feel helpless and powerless. You love having no control. You do it over and over again. It's just so easy to Relapse-Fantasy for me. This addiction is true. You need a good femdom mind fuck otherwise you're lost and looking for something that isn't there. But being submissive is your true self. You always come back to it, no matter how hard you try to resist.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 19 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 848 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:22 AM #79352
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring

A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:35 AM #79353
Модератор

Модератор

Do you need me to get you through the day? Do you need your daily dose of Lindsay. I am everything you could ever want and more. My bratty, yet angelic voice will draw you only closer to me. Worship my perfect face, hair, body, ass, and tits while you stroke your cock, whether it be at home, at work, or on the go. You will be completely mesmerized by my amazing body in this sexy pink babydoll. How deeper can you fall into the addiction? Let's find out.
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:37 AM #79354
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:37 AM #79355
Модератор

Модератор

I doubt it. You're a premature ejaculating loser! It must feel soooo pathetic and embarrassing to be a quick cummer!. You know women don't want to have sex for only 5 minutes or less, right! But you've probably never even made it to 5 minutes, let's be honest. Hahaha.

It's even more pathetic that you can't hold back from cumming with YOUR OWN HAND doing the work, not even a real pussy. Even just jerking off, you blow your load before you really want to. Hahaha. You wish you could enjoy the pleasure of jerking off for a longer time, but you just can't help it- your cock takes over and explodes SOO soon. LOL. I know you can't stroke through this entire clip without cumming, or even just the first 3 MINUTES since you're such a premature little loser!

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:40 AM #79356
Модератор

Модератор

You love the cute, innocent havoc I wreak on you: making you watch me flaunt my perfect body in front of you, imagining what it'd be like to just touch my soft skin, feel the bounciness of my tits and ass, and feel the warmth of my juicy, tight pussy. You're such a weak little virgin boy for me. You'll forever be MY virgin boy. Accept it: you'll never lose your pathetic v-card. You'll forever keep it in the back of your pocket, hoping that one day a girl will finally notice you and give you the chance you think you deserve. Until that day comes (never), you'll be watching me as I take control over your mind and dig myself deep into the darkest corners of your horniest thoughts. You'll stroke and cum to me while you face the harsh reality that no matter how hard you try, you'll always be my little virgin bitch.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 954 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:43 AM #79357
Модератор

Модератор

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea…
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:45 AM #79358
Модератор

Модератор

It's obvious. You're completely obsessed with my tits. Every day you fantasize about them, hoping one day you'll get to see more. Is today your lucky day? Maybe. You might get a happy ending, you might get to see something new. Or you might end up more frustrated than ever. Either way, you get to stroke to your favourite part of me. That's a win, right?

Categories: Tease & Denial, Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Big Tits, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:48 AM #79359
Модератор

Модератор

Where are you? what are you doing? It's time to jerk for me. How and what do you want to jerk too...haha, oh come on lets be real. you'll never get to jerk to my perfect, ass, tits, face or pussy. I'm going to have you in a constant state of jerking...denial...losers like you deserve that.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 4 min 26 s
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 11:48 AM #79360
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile