Old 09-14-2019, 12:29 PM #79381
Модератор

Модератор

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 12:30 PM #79382
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready its time to continue your training. Your hopelessly addicted to me and want nothing more then to further your fixation to your goddess. Dive into another training session where I will condition your fetish specifically to my sweet scent. You will not be able to withstand the beauty of my black nylons nor my translucent heels. You will stroke to my command ...soon I will be engraved in your brain.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 12:31 PM #79383
Модератор

Модератор

Licking, sucking, spitting, tongue-ing. All the slippery, gooey wetness you could want from a feet licking/worship video of my absolutely perfect princess feet. Including plenty of close-ups.
Battle to be the Best with a Markup Code-
Code: ImTrying - (+10%)
Code: ImDoingBetter - (+50%)
Code: DoingMyBest - (+100%)
Code: BattleForNumberOne - (+200%)
Models: EmilyPreponXO

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 12:32 PM #79384
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 12:33 PM #79385
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to goon. GOON real hard. Get into that zone where you can't even cum, you're just edging that dick. Edging and edging, continuously edging.... forever edging. That's the gooning state. You'll need to edge for at least an hour or more.... to get to the perfect state to watch this mind fucking gooning clip. You're going to become the ultimate gooner for me. GOON GOON GOON. Be careful, you might not be able to come out of this. You'll be a GOON for Bratty Bunny.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 23 min 53 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 12:35 PM #79386
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Loser, I just got back from the gym and my feet are really stinky and really dirty. I want you to beg to smell my stinky sweaty feet. Run your tongue up and down my sexy toes. Lick the bottom of my smelly feet all the way up from my arches all the way up to my toes.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 12:37 PM #79387
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall ****, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 12:38 PM #79388
Модератор

Модератор

You can't resist paying to worship such perfection in a pair of nipple pasties... This thumbnail entices losers like you, and you find the urge to PAY my tits, don't you?
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 12:39 PM #79389
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah ****... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 12:43 PM #79390
Модератор

Модератор

I don't have much time today but my tits look amazing so why not make a quick video to turn you into my drooling boob zombie!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 3 min 0 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 20.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile