Old 09-14-2019, 03:01 PM #79471
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 03:06 PM #79472
Модератор

Модератор

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he?
***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 03:11 PM #79473
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 03:12 PM #79474
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your Aroma. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Aroma Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 03:13 PM #79475
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **You're so addicted to me, but who can blame you? You love my humiliation, you love worshiping me, and you love being denied by me. Enjoy this frustrating edging session to make yourself even more addicted!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta Tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 03:22 PM #79476
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love jerking to my tits, but I think it is going to be WAY more fun if we play a game. Don't worry, you still get to stroke while you worship them... when I say green light that is! Who knows, maybe you'll even end up with a happy ending... or maybe not.

Categories: Tit Worship, JOI Games, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instructions, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 03:24 PM #79477
Модератор

Модератор

Your addiction with jerking yourself off is so great, I can easily make you do it for me. You love watching me as I tell you exactly what to do and stroking yourself to the end of time, knowing that sometime soon I'll give you the countdown to climax, releasing all of that sweet, built up addiction inside your pathetic cock. My perfect, petite tits and that tiny peek of my perfect ass will guide you the way to a perfect orgasm.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 03:24 PM #79478
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 03:26 PM #79479
Модератор

Модератор

Time and time again, you are no match for my big Asian ass! ----------- Stay down and don't move! With my heavy round ass pressed against your face, how can one fight back? Just look at my slave, bound on the ground with absolutely no grounds of fighting back? He's coerced into submitting to my ass and focusing on how to be a good chair for my ass. And so should you!
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 03:26 PM #79480
Модератор

Модератор

You're a good b0y, always watching my ruined orgasm clips and always following through with my instructions. I think it's so great that you realized that you don't deserve a full orgasm. Not to a Goddess as perfect as me anyway. But maybe you deserve a break? Perhaps allowing full release today... hum? How does that sound, my good b0y? Watch as I tease you. It would be so great to orgasm today, wouldn't it? If I granted you one, you would finally get to have a full real orgasm! Do you want to know what I think you should really have today? You're going to have to buy this, watch, and find out if I let you a release! I'll count you down either way. I have control over you, almost too much. But you always come back for more of my commands. I own your pleasure.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 48 s