Duration: 8 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:57 AM #7972
Модератор

Модератор

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:05 PM #7973
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:05 PM #7974
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction. You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end. Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:07 PM #7975
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 1 min 39 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:07 PM #7976
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "I'm getting a massage & it's a regular one, not a sensual massage. My regular girl is suddenly not available so you will be doing it. As I get undressed & get on the table you compliment my body & stare a bit too long, then you drape me with a towel. You start the massage & you keep leaning over my face, shoving your breasts in my face. After a bit, you notice I'm hard & you whip off the towel. You grab my cock & I protest but you shoosh me & start giving me a handjob. You say you've not been fucked by a nice, big cock in a while & you're going to use mine. If I protest or make any noise, you're going to make trouble for me. Your boss will come in & I'll be arrested. I try to be quiet but you keep doing things to drive me crazy, trying to get me to make noise. You ride me until you cum, but then you feel that I'm going to cum so you jump off me & give me a very minimalist handjob to finish so that I have a ruined orgasm. You leave the room without even looking at me."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:21 PM #7977
Модератор

Модератор

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"! This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own! Charlotte Stokely Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:27 PM #7978
Модератор

Модератор

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:32 PM #7979
Модератор

Модератор

It's so hot out today and since I had some extra time I decided to give you foot boys a quickie in the car foot worship jerk off instruction clip. Go ahead and thank me I know how bad you crave my stinky ebony feet.
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:33 PM #7980
Модератор

Модератор

With Mz. Kim I don't wear latex often, but I want you to see your reflection in my shiny ass. Enjoy the landscape of my body. Hear and feel the slick rubber as my red fingernails caress my curves. My tits are about to burst out as you worship your Goddess. you're on the floor and frustrated as you look up at me, ready to submit to my whims. The contrast of constricting latex and my skin is sensory overload. I strip my stilettos and show my wrinkled soles so you can worship from below. My curves will be giant above you as I sit on you. you can't be a proper sub without worshiping my sweaty feet. Lick, kiss and say thank you for the privilege to worship my wiggling toes with your tongue. OTHER KEYWORDS-rubber fetish, fetish clothing, sweat fetish, sweaty feet, dirty feet,foot humiliation, pov foot worship, barefeet, bare feet, cock tease, cocktease, body worship, female supremacy, verbal humiliation, ass domination, ass humiliation, ass fetish eyeglasses, eye glasses, @MzKimAP This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile