Old 09-15-2019, 03:00 PM #80211
Модератор

Модератор

Hi Babe, I'm so happy that you're home from work early. Are you ready to relax and sniff my feet? I love how hard you get for my sexy soles. Suck on my perfect toes and lick my feet. It's my favorite and you're so hard already.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 967 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 03:01 PM #80212
Модератор

Модератор

Are you an ass man or a tit man? We're here to find out. Two separate clips that are done in the same style, one focused all on my perfect perky tits and one focused all on my big round booty. Buy both, and decide one and for all what drives you crazier. Tits teasing, ass bouncing. Each clip created to sway your answer, so what do you fall victim to? The curves that accentuate each ass cheek, or the perfect jiggling caused by my cleavage? Or maybe...these clips will just make you even more confused on where your preferences remain.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 291 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 03:02 PM #80213
Модератор

Модератор

you spent your entire life just knowing that you were an Alpha , until you came across the one woman that you couldnt get out of your head. Me.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 03:03 PM #80214
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 03:04 PM #80215
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 03:05 PM #80216
Модератор

Модератор

So you've bought all three ?
Very good behavior , I suppose I can reward you .
Start cleaning these sweaty soles ... thats right get hard for them .. oh but you want to cum ... hmm should I let you ? I suppose but your cum tax just got raised .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 03:06 PM #80217
Модератор

Модератор

You know you are fucked when I start the clip in my sexy lingerie, teasing you like crazy and giving so many close ups. It is so good, it is so sexy, that you might even be on the edge of exploding - but we both know you do not deserve to stroke and cum that way. After I am done teasing you, you will stroke to exactly what I tell you to! What is it? Find out in this clip. I am sure you will agree it is just perfect for a loser like you to stroke and cum to. You might even like it more than my perfect, princess body... or is it that you are still mind fucked from the tease? LOL!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 276 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 03:07 PM #80218
Модератор

Модератор

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 03:08 PM #80219
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 03:10 PM #80220
Модератор

Модератор

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile