Old 09-15-2019, 09:51 PM #80461
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever think how much addicted you are? How much you craving for anything related to feet? Did you ever worship female feet for real? I dont think so haha. You might be so freaked out to come to the woman in real life. You'd rather pay lot of money for quite private session. So today i want you to jerk your cock with my socks over it. Put it on and start rubbing your dicks as you looking at my feet and toes. Jerk it really hard untill you feel it sore and burning. Being a foot loser is so pathetic. Since now every time you thinking of my feet you gonna jerk it always with my worn socks on.
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:53 PM #80462
Модератор

Модератор

So what do you want to do? Hang out and spend some time alone today? I've been craving the sensation of having my toes in your mouth again. I know how much you love having my sweet little feet pressed up against your face. Worship my feet and pleasure me the way you know best. Do it slowly, lick each wrinkle and every toe. My feet turn you on while we are out and I know you can't wait to get home and have them all to yourself. I want you to play with my feet today babe, my sweet little soles need it. Lick them clean for me babe. I love our time together and close our fetish makes us. GO on and stroke for me hunny, I know it feels good to indulge. I love to watch you get so close for my feet. Now zip up those pants... You aren't allowed to cum yet. What fun would fucking me in the ass later if you waste all your cum now?
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:54 PM #80463
Модератор

Модератор

I'm Yellow Juiced at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:55 PM #80464
Модератор

Модератор

I call you a pervert and a creep when I catch you looking up my skirt. I make you get on the ground and I take off my high heels. I set out to punish you in my own bratty way. I shove my filthy sweaty feet in your face, I want to smother you with them! You hate the dirt on my long slender feet and I wipe them all over your face with plenty of satisfaction.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:55 PM #80465
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions.
Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom
This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 09:57 PM #80466
Модератор

Модератор

first I want you to lick My christian louboutin pumps... then I want you to kiss each of my toes, then you're going to lick the toe sweat off from in between My toes and then you're going to repeat the process over and over and over... making you My utter and complete foot bitch!!
I look so snobby and sexy in my tight jeans and little top... Im so curvy and exotic and clearly way too good for you - you're sooo lucky Im turning you into My foot bitch!
Get ready to lick and want to my toes, soles, fanned toes, pointed toes, long toes, pretty feet and my beautiful high heels...
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:01 PM #80467
Модератор

Модератор

You have always been a breast guy. Seeing some full gorgeous tits make you so weak and horny doesn't it. haha I know you loser and I know you won't be able to resist jerking it to my perfect breasts today. Just remember, don't you dare cum until I tell you to.
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:01 PM #80468
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:02 PM #80469
Модератор

Модератор

I just love how you think you're all incognito. Coming to the pool when Me and My hot friends are there tanning. Sitting in your creepy corner with your aviators on so no one can see your eyes. I know you're just staring at our tits. All of My friends can spot a creep like you. So obvious. We know that you spend all winter humping your hand to hot young girls like us . Its just amusing that you think all that adjusting and bending over in front of you is coincidence. We love tormenting tit addicted perverts like you
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:02 PM #80470
Модератор

Модератор

My legs are your weakness, and you love it when I make you weaker for them. Every time I cross my legs, you're going to take a short sniff, and each time I lick my lips you'll take a long sniff. You know you love to lose control for me. You feel your will power leaving you, as you give control over to me. You feel weaker & more submissive with each sniff. You're almost there, aren't you? How many sniffs & licks does it take to get to the center of you?
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile