Old 09-15-2019, 11:56 PM #80551
Модератор

Модератор

You are absolutely, undoubtedly addicted to my perfect tits, I comfort you & confirm your addiction letting you know how badly you really do need them
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 11:58 PM #80552
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 4 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 11:59 PM #80553
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:00 AM #80554
Модератор

Модератор

I tape my legs shut, my tits together and my mouth, then put nipple clamps on and make myself cum. I take the tape off at the end and it's ridiculously painful if that's your thing
Models: KateK8

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:00 AM #80555
Модератор

Модератор

Micro bikini tops are so fun to wear around weakling men, your brain can't even function with me bouncing around..I can get anything I want just by having huge tits.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:01 AM #80556
Модератор

Модератор

you are tired of that fat ugly wife of yours, she is a total p*g and spending money on her is such a waste Especially when you could be spending money on Me. Think about your wife and her ass, now look at my ass. There is no comparison. I love it when you spoil me behind her back, when you spend time with Me in sessions, sneaking off while she is at work. Just to talk to Me. I love spending your money, I really do! Spending your money makes My pussy wet.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:04 AM #80557
Модератор

Модератор

Calling all boobie boys!! Its 5 minutes of non-stop stroking with my perfect, young breast! Enjoy, and try to have some self-control and wait til the countdown.
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:05 AM #80558
Модератор

Модератор

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Hypn0th3rapist and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you.
So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under.
Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, **** and useless. You will crave me so so bad.
Now it's time to wake up.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:09 AM #80559
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:10 AM #80560
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video with the description: I would like you to strip from workout dress to nude, see you on crutches in full-size and some closeups from your POV with the cast and also the other foot. Now, story goes like this: You enter the room on crutches, wearing a sexy leggings AND a sock over the cast. You can talk to me like I'm there, getting horny to see you. Turn so I can see you from all sides. You sit down on a chair or the floor to take the sock off first and show me your cute toes, I love them! Then, continue to undress until your completely nude. Talk to me, I like it! I want to see just you, with your cast and crutches, crutch back and for, turn around sometimes. THEN, very important, show me your casted foot and toes even closer, I like to see them from your perspective or from above, love the painted toes. I would love to kiss and massage them... So for the end off the clip, show your casted toes, massage them a little bit until I cum over them.
Models: Emma's Neighborhood

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile